PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know??

John
05-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Hey Guys,

are there any phone bet services that will video Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga. I can't find any.

thanks

BillW
05-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by rocajack
Hey Guys,

are there any phone bet services that will video Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga. I can't find any.

thanks

rocajack,

Americatab (Brisbet/TSNBet) has AQU and BEL for sure ... don't know about SAR.

Bill

Tom
05-04-2003, 05:34 PM
You Bet and TVG carry NYRA.

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2003, 07:29 PM
You Bet offers phone and internet wagering, and they carry live audio/video of every major circuit in America (including NYRA), as well as most minor tracks.....

Albuquerque Downs (NM) x
Aqueduct (NY) x
Arlington Park (IL) x
Australia x
Bay Meadows (CA) x x
Belmont (NY) x
Beulah Park (OH) x x
Breeders' Cup x x
Cal Expo (CA) x x
Calder Race Course (FL) x
Canterbury Park (MN) x x
Charles Town (WV) x x
Churchill Downs (KY) x
Colonial Downs (VA) x x
Del Mar (CA) x
Delaware Country Fair (OH) x x
Delaware Park (DE) x x
Delta Downs (LA) x x
Dover Downs (DE) x x
Dubai World Cup (UAE) x x
Ellis Park (KY) x
Elmira Raceway (ON) x x
Emerald Downs (WA) x x
Evangeline Downs (LA) x x
Fair Grounds (LA) x
Fairplex (CA) x
Fort Erie (ON) x x
Fraser Downs (BC) x
Freehold (NJ) x x
Golden Gate Fields (CA) x x
Great Lakes Downs (MI) x x
Gulfstream Park (FL) x x
Harrington (DE) x x
Hastings Park (BC) x x
Hawthorne (IL) x x
Hazel Park (MI) x x
Hollywood Park (CA) x
Hoosier Park (IN) x
Indiana Downs (IN) x
Keeneland (KY) x
Kentucky Downs (KY) x
Laurel Park (MD) x x
Lebanon (OH) x x
Lone Star Park (TX) x x
Los Alamitos (CA) x
Louisiana Downs (LA) x x
Meadowlands (NJ) x x
Meadows (PA) x x
Mohawk (ON) x
Monmouth Park (NJ) x x
Monticello Raceway (NY) x x
Mountaineer Park (WV) x x
Northern California Fairs (CA) x x
Northfield Park (OH) x x
Northville(MI) x x
Oaklawn Park (AR) x x
Oak Tree@Santa Anita (CA) x
Ocean Downs (MD) x x
Penn National (PA) x x
Philadelphia Park (PA) x x
Pimlico (MD) x x
Plainridge (MA) x x
Pocono Downs (PA) x x
Pompano Park (FL) x x
Prairie Meadows (IA) x
Red Mile (KY) x x
Remington Park (OK) x x
Retama Park (TX) x x
River Downs (OH) x x
Rockingham Park (NH) x x
Rosecroft Raceway (MD) x x
Ruidoso Downs (NM) x
Sam Houston (TX) x x
Santa Anita Park (CA) x x
Saratoga (NY) x
Scioto Downs (OH) x x
Sportman's Park (IL) x x
Suffolk Downs (MA) x x
Sunland Park (NM) x
Tampa Bay Downs (FL) x
Thistledown (OH) x x
Timonium (MD) x x
Turf Paradise (AZ) x
Turfway Park (KY) x
Western Fair (ON) x
Woodbine (ON) x
Yonkers Raceway (NY) x x

The only track in the above list that you can't get through YouBet's TOTAL ACCESS account is Fair Grounds. For Fair Grounds, you'd also have to put money in a call-a-bet account. Every other track on that list you will have access to Internet and Phone Wagering when you fund a total-access account.

Go to their website for more details....

(No, I don't work for them, and they don't pay me anything to say this. I am a very satisfied customer who wants to see them thrive and survive....)

==PA

Suff
05-04-2003, 08:52 PM
John....... call me. I have an angle on a service.

Massachusetts is the Only State in the Union that does'nt allow you to FUND your account over the internet.

I have xpressbet.com. They have a booth at Suffolk. And if I go over I can put cash in. But thats a pain because I have to go out the Callahan Tunnel. Plus they don't Carry NYRA Video , nor the CD network. You cannot FUND your account over the Internet.

I have TVG as well. They also do not allow Massachusetts residents to fund the account over the internet. They do have ACH check service. If I call them on Monday and tell them to deposit $200.00 in my Account. It appears the next day. You have to set this up with them..By signing a few releases and sending them a Voided check. Its OK. But iF I forget...It jamms me up...also. If I call on a Friday....It does'nt show up tilll monday. but it works the other way too. If i hit a score and I ask for a withdrawel.. It shows up in my checking account the next day. I think xpressbet.com just set this up too... I got something in the mail..but did'nt read it that closely.

PLUS......TVG has a Monthly fee..$20.00 ..or .25 cent bet fee. Which ever is greater. But maxed at $20.00

I found a service that gives me , internet Funding,, NYRA video, CD , and Magna as well. No bet Fee,... no Monthly fee. I'm not sure if they KNOW its illegal in MA....or don't know. But I have'nt bothered to ask them...and I never call them or interact with them beyond requesting withdrawals from the WWW site. I'm trying to avoid someone saying "Wait a Minute" Your from MA...Your not supposed to have that account. I'm just doing my thing...and hoping the party continues. I'll tip you off when you call me.

WINMANWIN
05-04-2003, 09:08 PM
SUFF, I hoped you called them and got them BIG Beans out
of your account yesterday !!!;) Suff the Man, with the
FUNNY CIDE CALL in the WAR ROOM DERBY DAY. I guess thats
the reason we play this game, That feeling can never be
explained to those that dont wager on ponies. :)

Suff
05-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Funnycide is paying to keep this Gas Guzzling Machine known as ,, "my life" on the Super Highway of exsistence. Got the dough and wrote a bunch of checks on it Today. Funny ..no matter what you make you spend. I wanted a new Mattress. Bunch of Foam and wire inside some clothe and they want $1500.00 for a middle of the Road Mattress.

Side note. I heard a guy say Today. Its good for Racing that a Gelding Won the derby. He's sure to race for awhile. Thereby attracting attention and crowds. If he was a Colt. He'd run a few more and retire to Stud. This way....We'll have a Kentucky Derby Champion around for awhile. I tend to agree with him.

Thanks WIN. And I know you and I both relish the fact a NY bred won the Derby. I was getting tired of the Kelly Kip and Say Florida Sandy Commercials Anyway