PDA

View Full Version : Ragozin : I am not a subscriber - So how would

BeatTheChalk
06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I find out .. who the good folks over there ...Like in a particular race ? I presume that a bit of " Intelligent bright Surfing * may yield the
answer. Or -- just hanging around the Tracks in New Yohhhrk may
work betttaaah. :cool:

**** HEY .. I'M WALKIN Heyaahhr !!! ****

NYPlayer
06-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Len Friedman will post a race about once a week. Usually it's one of the stakes races to be run that weekend. If you have The Sheets and need help, you can always call them, there are a couple of guys there that handicap besides Len, although I've never asked for their opinion on any particular race. You can also send a private e-mail or post on their message board at thesheets.com.

In my experience, Ragozin sheet cappers are pretty rare. There's one regular at the New York tracks who uses them who is not a big bettor, and another guy, who bets pretty good and who plays at the teletheatres in Manhattan. Most of the sheet players that I see use Thorograph, and I think it's because they package several tracks together for one price.

BeatTheChalk
06-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Len Friedman will post a race about once a week. Usually it's one of the stakes races to be run that weekend. If you have The Sheets and need help, you can always call them, there are a couple of guys there that handicap besides Len, although I've never asked for their opinion on any particular race. You can also send a private e-mail or post on their message board at thesheets.com.

In my experience, Ragozin sheet cappers are pretty rare. There's one regular at the New York tracks who uses them who is not a big bettor, and another guy, who bets pretty good and who plays at the teletheatres in Manhattan. Most of the sheet players that I see use Thorograph, and I think it's because they package several tracks together for one price.

thanks very much.

fmolf
06-10-2009, 02:03 PM
thanks very much.
just look for the horse at belmont who goes into the gate at 5/2 and going around the far turn is 6/5...that is who the "sheets" players bet!sheets...thorograph...both the same..jerry brown of thorograph was ragozins second in command in making the figs.....broke out on his own after some type of dispute i think

Imriledup
06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
One of the Rag guys gives out a pick every weekend on the Roger Stein radio show.

NY BRED
06-11-2009, 05:29 AM
[QUOTE=BeatTheChalk]I find out .. who the good folks over there ...Like in a particular race ? I presume that a bit of " Intelligent bright Surfing * may yield

You might want to log on to the Thorograph website which offers
the previous day's sheets for FREE and also offeres a Cliff Notes
version on how to interpert sheets.

I also believe you can obtain support on the site and there is a forum
which might help you.

GL

Gary

JeremyJet
06-11-2009, 03:26 PM
I find out .. who the good folks over there ...Like in a particular race ? I presume that a bit of " Intelligent bright Surfing * may yield the
answer. Or -- just hanging around the Tracks in New Yohhhrk may
work betttaaah. :cool:

**** HEY .. I'M WALKIN Heyaahhr !!! ****

They'll help you if you want to learn how to use the data, but you better have a set of sheets in your hand if you want to know "who they like". They don't like to give anything away for free.

Regards,

JeremyJet

Edward DeVere
06-15-2009, 12:29 AM
broke out on his own after some type of dispute i think

Understatement o' the century. A thousand years from now, no one will speak of the Hatfields and the McCoys - it will be all about the Ragozins and the Browns.