PDA

View Full Version : Roger Federer

cj
06-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Congrats on a big win today. It cements his status as the greatest of the modern era. No telling how long he will keep that title with Nadal's ability, but for now, he is king.

dav4463
06-08-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm sure he and Tiger Woods are talking today about their big wins! It's great to see Federer at his best again. I think Wimbledon will be awesome. It will be interesting to see if Nadal can come back and do it on grass this time.

Greyfox
06-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Congrats on a big win today. It cements his status as the greatest of the modern era. No telling how long he will keep that title with Nadal's ability, but for now, he is king.
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Akin to Desormeaux, he did something that needed resolving.

Hank
06-08-2009, 09:13 PM

Nadal is a beast,and I'm not saying this due to his current knee trouble,I predicted long ago that his ultra physical style might mean a shortened career,which could prevent him from entering the goat conversation,I hope I'm wrong.

CincyHorseplayer
06-09-2009, 01:13 AM
I know I have not been up on this but didn't Federer beat Nadal on what has always been his "Horse for course" status on the clay???

If so that really does underline his status.If not rip me to shreds!!

dav4463
06-09-2009, 02:01 AM
I know I have not been up on this but didn't Federer beat Nadal on what has always been his "Horse for course" status on the clay???

If so that really does underline his status.If not rip me to shreds!!

Nadal lost to Soderling. Federer beat Soderling. So, Federer didn't get a chance to beat Nadal on clay. Nadal may get a shot at Federer on grass though. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Now, watch Andy Murray or someone else win Wimbledon and mess everything up!

ghostyapper
06-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Nadal is a beast,and I'm not saying this due to his current knee trouble,I predicted long ago that his ultra physical style might mean a shortened career,which could prevent him from entering the goat conversation,I hope I'm wrong.

Nadal pulled out of wimbledon today. His knee must be in real bad shape, sounds career threatening.