PDA

View Full Version : NY Sunday May4th... Aqueduct Get away Day

Suff
05-04-2003, 11:48 AM
Ok....all the Amatuers had thier fun. Now the "players" go back to grinding out winners....every month, every week and every day. The Big A wraps up today.........I'm Looking forward to Murdering the Belmont Spring Meet.

Think I'll Land on a few....and expand on a few.

Race 1.

#6 Everlasting Gold. Gets First Blinks. First Lasix. Connections and Horse are nowhere. Breeding aint bad... Two Freshining works. Probably not. But if he Freaks at 60-1 , You don't wanna say "First Blinks, First Lasix" shoulda played him in a Chicken Feed double. Also, Because I'm not sold that the 4/5/03 that a few of these exit was a very good race.

#9 Mr. Hilaroous. 10-1. tells you more about the NY Breeding Program. Stepping out of open company in to State Breds. two years ago...he'd be 2-1. but The State Bred races have'nt gotten so much tougher... its not THE HUGE drop it used to be. But it still is a significant drop...and I expect this Horse 1st or 2nd. But No way they'll let him out at 10-1. Closer to 5-1 if you ask me.

I'm going to use the 4 (Sir Manfred 20-1) underneath on a couple tickets

Watch out for Bond/Prado 2nd start on #5. Probably over bet for my taste...but worthy.

Suff
05-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Race 2

Tough to beat the the 6 in here...and the 7..... I personally do not bet Claimers to run 3, 4 or in this case....5 MONSTER races in a row. Tough to stay in form for that long. 10K Claimer in NJ,,,sky rocketing in Beyers and class has to stumble somewhere... I'll bet its today. I'm going to try and beat him with the 2. Pagan Place 10-1. Bunch of obvious angles to work with here. 2nd off layoff.. Back Class, Beyers, Connections. AND most importantly. VALUE. 7-1 or better. Note horse has'nt been over 6-1 in 3 years. And only once in Career.