PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Day Pick 6

MickJ26
06-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Somebody took down today's pick 6 in excess of $900,000.
They're either the greatest handicapper who ever lived or invested a ton of money. Either way, congrats to whoever it is. I was only able to come up with Fabulous Strike, Gio Ponti and Diamondrella on my ticket. Summer Bird (logical, but, need to go deep to include), the Baffert horse (the race was over down the backstretch) and Munnings (money burner) were tough to come up with.

Imriledup
06-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Very hard pick 6 to have, i'm sure the person who had it must have spent a ton of money. You can't have the acorn winner unless you go ALL

rrpic6
06-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Here's my whopping $4 ticket posted this morning on another thread. I guess I should have spent a little bit more!

To honor the Pick 6 King from Louisville, I'll be playing a $4 ticket.

:6:/:6:/:4:/:4:/:5:/:2:,:4:/

RR

Bettowin
06-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Just like the golf tournament I played today. Winds gusting 20-35 mph on a long course to begin with and 3 of the four par 5's directly into the wind (505 to 550) making them over 620 yds. The young college players were grinning from ear to ear with their 60 in the bag. So they announce the winners and it isn't them. As the 45 year olds and over with one woman (not saying women aren't good golfers) collect their money and prizes the "Bucks" ask about the score and are told a 57 won it.

I wish I could post a pic of the losers table. Priceless!

Back to the P6. Either somebody was very good, very lucky over a short stretch or was able to "doctor" their card during the game:)

Play on,