PDA

View Full Version : Break up the Phillies

rrbauer
06-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Like a Timex. And, they're 20-6 on the road which has to be some kind of a record. So much for home-cookin' and the band-box park. Imagine if that pitching staff comes around!!

melman
06-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Rich--Quite a record for a team that has had lousy and I mean lousy starting pitching for most of the young season. Last few starts Blanton has come around and looks good now. I really like the young lefthander J Happ who has very good movement on his pitches. Hamels went back to being Hamels last night with a gem of a game. Not worried about him at all. Also so far Rollins has had a rough time with his offensive game but as usual plays a GREAT defensive game. Did you see the last play of the game last night Rich? Just another "routine" Rollins gem.

It's way early yet but so far MVP of the NL is between Ibanez and Pujolis. Rual must be in 7th heaven hitting after Utley and Howard. :)

rrbauer
06-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I've probably watched less than 9 innings total of MLB this year. Getting ready to tune into the CWS prelims (Super regionals) and root for my alma mater: Cal State Fullerton!