PDA

View Full Version : Oversize screen, loss of control of the screen

pktruckdriver
06-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Hello

I am using a software program that requires the use of Brisnet's Supertote program to provide up to the mintue tote action.

But the problem begins when I choose to look at results or PP's from a horse, as when I do I get the screen to come up, but then it just seems to be too big for the screen, and then I need to use task master to close the program and start over, kinda frustrating if I must look more than once.

I have Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 build 6001, Dual Core AMD , yada yada yada. Compaq Presario CQ60-2150X

Really, What else do you need to know?

Could it be that in the older versions you just hit F11 and the problem would be fixed, but not this time, it just stays oversized, oh well, I know we, PA Board, can fix it.

Thanks
Patrick

pktruckdriver
06-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I can not believe no one offers any help, ????

Patrick

JimG
06-05-2009, 12:55 PM
I am using a software program

What program? Perhaps it is the culprit?

But the problem begins when I choose to look at results or PP's from a horse, as when I do I get the screen to come up, but then it just seems to be too big for the screen, and then I need to use task master to close the program and start over, kinda frustrating if I must look more than once.

Again, what program are you closing? Sounds like it could be the culprit.

Really, What else do you need to know?

Could it be that in the older versions you just hit F11 and the problem would be fixed, but not this time, it just stays oversized, oh well, I know we, PA Board, can fix it."
Thanks
Patrick

What are you referring to concerning F11? Perhaps the same mystery program you refer to above? No reason to chastise the good people on this board for not replying to your original post. It is very confusing with little information and would leave just about anybody with a loss as to how to help you.

Jim

pktruckdriver
06-06-2009, 07:58 PM
No worries Jim

The people from the software took care of the problem, they were Great.

Sorry I seemed to bother you, maybe next I will think twice before posting here.

Patrick