PDA

View Full Version : Equibase Full Charts

JimHolman
06-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Figure Makers Beware!
Claiming race conditions, no-winners of two lifetime (NW2L) and NW3L are not indicated on Equibase Full Charts. In a discussion with their Online Services representative it was confirmed. They indicated they would include this in the future. So for now go to DRF, Bris and others.

-Jim

andymays
06-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Figure Makers Beware!
Claiming race conditions, no-winners of two lifetime (NW2L) and NW3L are not indicated on Equibase Full Charts. In a discussion with their Online Services representative it was confirmed. They indicated they would include this in the future. So for now go to DRF, Bris and others.

-Jim

Can you find out where they get their run up information? The info the tracks sent me is way off from what Eqibase shows.

cj
06-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Can you find out where they get their run up information? The info the tracks sent me is way off from what Eqibase shows.

The run up information Equibase provides is from the on track chart caller. It is pretty easy to check who is more accurate with video replays.

andymays
06-03-2009, 07:52 PM
The run up information Equibase provides is from the on track chart caller. It is pretty easy to check who is more accurate with video replays.

I just got this from Emerald Downs after I sent them the Equbase Charts with the Equibase run ups!

Andy,

Thank you for alerting me to the incorrect info that is being posted by Equibase. Our media relations manager is going to contact Equibase tomorrow to have that corrected. Our run-up distances are approximately 50 feet for every race.

Kerry

Tom
06-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Jim, just looked at some Pha charts and the NW2L comments are in there.