PDA

View Full Version : which is better for racing?

lamboguy
06-03-2009, 04:02 PM
hey sal, the horse got a 5 length lead out of the gate and did you see those odds drop form 2-1 down to 6/5. vinnie, don't you know the late simulcast money coming in? jee sal those people down at the simulcast are real sharp, how do they alway's know to bet on the horse that jumps out to a big lead?

or

charlie, i just got shut out because of this new rule that stops the betting when the first horse is in the gate everywhere.

hey jackie did you read the papers yesterday, they just busted a guy in michigan that hacked the computer for the fifth race at new york last week. he was trying to steal some trifecta money and they caught the guy.

fmolf
06-03-2009, 05:32 PM
hey sal, the horse got a 5 length lead out of the gate and did you see those odds drop form 2-1 down to 6/5. vinnie, don't you know the late simulcast money coming in? jee sal those people down at the simulcast are real sharp, how do they alway's know to bet on the horse that jumps out to a big lead?

or

charlie, i just got shut out because of this new rule that stops the betting when the first horse is in the gate everywhere.

hey jackie did you read the papers yesterday, they just busted a guy in michigan that hacked the computer for the fifth race at new york last week. he was trying to steal some trifecta money and they caught the guy.i'm with you stop wagering when tha first horse loads and then everyone is on the same level playing field....people will get used to it and before long noone will remember how it used to be!

lamboguy
06-05-2009, 11:32 PM
i'm with you stop wagering when tha first horse loads and then everyone is on the same level playing field....people will get used to it and before long noone will remember how it used to be!in light of what happened again this evening, at the penn national