PDA

View Full Version : Now that IS Change!

ArlJim78
06-03-2009, 10:07 AM
On Obama's first apology tour of Europe, he gleefully pointed out to an audience in Turkey that America was not a Christian nation.

Now, on the eve of his Operation: Muslim Outreach, he says in an interview to the French media that America is actually one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. quoting (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/obama-signals-themes-of-mideast-speech/?hp);

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said."

Of course he makes this comment to the foreign media just as he runs out of town, because he would never say that to an American audience.

And how remarkably stupid of him. Even if you follow his logic and total up the number of Muslims in the US we wouldn't be in the top 30 nations with Muslim populations.

Oh and what about that remark from before where he said we're not a nation of Christians or Jews or Muslims, that we're a nation of citizens bound by ideals? trying to say that we are one of the largest Muslim nations kinda negates that whole statement. Has he ever said we're one of the largest Christian nations in the world?, or one of the largest Jewish nations in the world? NO. Surely though if we total up the Christian or Jewish population in this country, we would rank among the largest in the world for those faiths as well.

Oh and nice to see that he has come out of the closet now, and dropped the pretense that he is not a Muslim (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/06/abc-news-jake-tapper-and-sunlen-miller-report-the-other-day-we-heard-a-comment-from-a-white-house-aide-that-neverwould-have.html). Now he's embracing his Muslim heritage.

As they know him in Egypt (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-obama-mideast2-2009jun02,0,1094761.story) "OBAMA - New Tutankhamun of the World"

Tom
06-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Jim, Jim, Jim.......

Of course you are forgetting......

.....Obama is counting the American Muslims is all 57 states.

:lol:

boxcar
06-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Now he's on his way over to make nice to the Saudi king again. Wonder if he'll do that bowing thing again, too.

I said it once and I'll say it again: Obama is antichristian and anti-semitic. We must not forget for a moment that he sat under and soaked up the preaching of a real antichrist for 20 years -- you know the the guy who cursed America taking God's holy name in vain in the process.

As with all known liars, I strongly suspect, that as time progresses, he will have a really rough time remembering what he has said to whom, so the lies will pile up faster than flies on horse manure on a horse ranch.

Boxcar

Warren Henry
06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
As with all known liars, I strongly suspect, that as time progresses, he will have a really rough time remembering what he has said to whom, so the lies will pile up faster than flies on horse manure on a horse ranch.

Boxcar

The Clintons were serial liars too. But, for the most part, they got away with it by telling another bigger lie the next day. Each lie got attention, but caused the flap over the previous lies to die down. They just smiled and went on their way. Wonder if Obama will fare as well.

cj's dad
06-03-2009, 01:56 PM
On Obama's first apology tour of Europe, he gleefully pointed out to an audience in Turkey that America was not a Christian nation.

Now, on the eve of his Operation: Muslim Outreach, he says in an interview to the French media that America is actually one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. quoting (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/obama-signals-themes-of-mideast-speech/?hp);

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said."

Of course he makes this comment to the foreign media just as he runs out of town, because he would never say that to an American audience.

And how remarkably stupid of him. Even if you follow his logic and total up the number of Muslims in the US we wouldn't be in the top 30 nations with Muslim populations.

Oh and what about that remark from before where he said we're not a nation of Christians or Jews or Muslims, that we're a nation of citizens bound by ideals? trying to say that we are one of the largest Muslim nations kinda negates that whole statement. Has he ever said we're one of the largest Christian nations in the world?, or one of the largest Jewish nations in the world? NO. Surely though if we total up the Christian or Jewish population in this country, we would rank among the largest in the world for those faiths as well.

Oh and nice to see that he has come out of the closet now, and dropped the pretense that he is not a Muslim (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/06/abc-news-jake-tapper-and-sunlen-miller-report-the-other-day-we-heard-a-comment-from-a-white-house-aide-that-neverwould-have.html). Now he's embracing his Muslim heritage.

As they know him in Egypt (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-obama-mideast2-2009jun02,0,1094761.story) "OBAMA - New Tutankhamun of the World"

I read that we are #41

toetoe
06-04-2009, 04:08 PM

[/b]

Not now, but just wait. Hey, His Hipness is a visionary. ;) .

Tom
06-04-2009, 10:35 PM
His hipness......

Valuist
06-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Don't worry. He will NOT get re-elected in 2012. He was elected on an anti-Bush vote and many of the people who voted for him had no idea what they were getting. When the economy is still struggling and the deficit is exponentially worse than it already is and gas is $6/gallon and bread $6/loaf, the "swing" voters will finally say enough is enough. Now if those 3 1/2 years would just hurry up.

cj's dad
06-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Don't worry. He will NOT get re-elected in 2012. He was elected on an anti-Bush vote and many of the people who voted for him had no idea what they were getting. When the economy is still struggling and the deficit is exponentially worse than it already is and gas is $6/gallon and bread $6/loaf, the "swing" voters will finally say enough is enough. Now if those 3 1/2 years would just hurry up.

God help us in the next 3 1/2 years; look at the folly of the first 135 DAYS.

Boats
06-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't worry. He will NOT get re-elected in 2012.

If the three stooges (Cheney, Gingrich & Limbaugh) are still the spokesmen for the republican party Obama will be 1/9 favorite.

The Judge
06-05-2009, 06:07 PM
but didn't we just have this talk a very short while ago. What he was in a different country then saying the same thing. Think I'll pass this time ,have at it. Let me help you out before I go OBAMA BAD, ARAB BAD, OBAMA BAD,ARAB BAD...,OIL GOOD!!!

See Ya in the funny papers.

riskman
06-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Not now, but just wait. Hey, His Hipness is a visionary. ;) .

Who would have known that we would have a soothsayer as POTUS.

Tom
06-05-2009, 09:45 PM
TOTUS not POTUS.

boxcar
06-05-2009, 11:17 PM
but didn't we just have this talk a very short while ago. What he was in a different country then saying the same thing. Think I'll pass this time ,have at it. Let me help you out before I go OBAMA BAD, ARAB BAD, OBAMA BAD,ARAB BAD...,OIL GOOD!!!

See Ya in the funny papers.

Oil is good. It's the black gold that drives all economies. The same cannot be said for BO and his Arabs.

Boxcar