PDA

View Full Version : TLG at Albany teletheater may 31

point given
06-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Anyone at this seminar ? How did TLG do with his live $1500 bankroll for the 75 people who got the cash from his winnings ?

point given
06-02-2009, 08:38 PM
A Special Thanks To Mr. Serling, And Capital OTB Patrons For Participating In A Very Fun, Exciting Handicapping Event. Ultimately, There Is No Bankroll To Be Distributed As Mr. Serling Hit Big Early, But Depleted His Bankroll Throughout The Day. Stay Tuned, Capital OTB May Be Trying Again Soon!

the little guy
06-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry, missed this.

Yep, tapped out....but we had some fun doing it. Basically, it's for the customers who are involved, and as the majority were there, we decided to take some swings. Fun day, great crowd, and I look forward to going back ( and probably busting out again....but hopefully not ).

DeanT
06-02-2009, 09:48 PM
What did you do, take supers and stuff and try to make a big score? What did you get the bankroll up to?

I did it once at a wagering conference with about a $500 bankroll and I swung for supers all night, with non chalk. If people expected winners, they came to the wrong place. Altho I think one can say that about my betting most times.

the little guy
06-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Played both Pick-4s, went 0 for 3 to start the first one, but was live with four horses in the second one. Ran second....and nowhere. We started out with a small bet on the first winner, who was 19-1, but most of my opinions were lousy. Had a decent exacta along the way. Then bet everything we had left in the finale.