PDA

View Full Version : Out of the red/into the black

BELMONT 6-6-09
05-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Any one familiar with Jerry Samovitz's Out of the red/into the black bankroll strategy plan? This is a percentage of bankroll method with a twist. Has any one had success with the method?

Most times in the past when I reserached % of bankroll plans the problem I had was betting more money on losers then winners...yes the bank is protected during the losing runs but when you get the nice priced winner you have wagered less on the selection (where), the goal is to bet more on winners then losers.

DanG
05-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Any one familiar with Jerry Samovitz's Out of the red/into the black bankroll strategy plan? This is a percentage of bankroll method with a twist. Has any one had success with the method?
With all due respect if the author posts here / it’s extremely simplistic and not worth the money imo; On this train of thought; Schwartz’s “Horse Market Investing” is light years ahead of it.

BELMONT 6-6-09
05-30-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks Dan. I respect your opinion.

DanG
05-30-2009, 09:34 AM
If I still had it Zappi I would give it to you. I threw it away to be honest.

Having said that; books in general are very personal things. One mans trash can be another mans gold.

facorsig
05-30-2009, 09:45 AM
While I do not disagree with the conclusion presented (I own both references), this thread should be moved to the "books" section.

Fred

AAcoolguy
06-01-2009, 04:17 AM
While I do not disagree with the conclusion presented (I own both references), this thread should be moved to the "books" section.

Fred

I agree, move this thread out of the "Library" section and into the "Books" section!

;)