PDA

View Full Version : Introduction post

KidCapper
05-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Fairly new to the board I thought I'd share my love for the game and introduce myself. I have been playing the game with a passion since 1988 when I 1st got hooked watching the epic Easy Goer- Sunday Silence triple crown battle. I have been thru a few different handicapping styles from turn times to my present day Beyer disciple. I have placed 2nd and have a couple cashes in tourney's in vegas which I am very proud of. My home track is Fonner Park in Nebraska where I have spent some time as a public handicapper on the radio. Unlike alot of places, the simulcasting at my home track is fantastic. 18 tracks on most weekends, more than enough to suit the avid player. I like to occasionally post some picks in the selection section as a boost to by own ego so feel free to browse, bet and hopefully win with those. :) Looking forward to spending some time chatting about the Greatest Game. Good Luck and Good Racing!!!

KidCapper

kitts
05-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Welcome aboard, Kid. That Easy Goer Sunday Silence reference pushed my button. Really enjoyed those two warriors going at it.

Dave Schwartz
05-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Kid,

Welcome!

Anyone who does the public handicapper thing anywhere deserves extra credit!

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Cadillakin
05-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Welcome!

Next you could give a long-winded opinion about who was better, Easy Goer or Sunday Silence, and start a big long thread that would never be decided...

That's what I like to do :D