PDA

View Full Version : B Hussein Obama disses the Queen

cj's dad
05-29-2009, 06:37 PM
The folly continues -

BHO has not extended to the Queen of England an invitation to attend a service in Normandy to commemorate D-day. The Queen is highly upset.
She was a uniformed member of the military during WWII

So, in less than 6 months, this moron has alienated our two best and most loyal allies- Israel and Great Britain,

Way to go BO.

BTW- where is your birth certificate and why have you spent $1 Million on legal fees to keep it under lock and key ?!? Why ??? Where is the transparency ???

The answer is that your Birth certificate lists your religion as Muslim and your place of birth as Kenya.

Prove otherwise d---head !

Saratoga_Mike
05-29-2009, 07:00 PM
The folly continues -

BHO has not extended to the Queen of England an invitation to attend a service in Normandy to commemorate D-day. The Queen is highly upset.

So, in less than 6 months, this moron has alienated our two best and most loyal allies- Israel and Great Britain,

Way to go BO.

BTW- where is your birth certificate and why have you spent $1 Million on legal fees to keep it under lock and key ?!? Why ??? Where is the transparency ???

The answer is that your Birth certificate lists your religion as Muslim and your place of birth as Kenya.

Are you joking? He was born in Hawaii. Even Newsmax.com, no friend of O, has conceded this pt. In addition, his birth was announced in a Hawaiian newspaper when he was born. Do a simple Google search and you'll find the birth announcement - I know, I know, that was all made up by the complicit media.

Seriously if he were born in Kenya, as you so assert, why didn't the GOP aggressively pursue the issue? Note I said the "GOP," not crackpots. There are a ton of fine conservative lawyers - Ted Olson comes to mind immediately - do you think they just gave him a pass on the issue? Please.

Aren't there better issues to criticize O for than this? Cap and trade! Taxes! Spending!

slewis
05-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Are you joking? He was born in Hawaii. Even Newsmax.com, no friend of O, has conceded this pt. In addition, his birth was announced in a Hawaiian newspaper when he was born. Do a simple Google search and you'll find the birth announcement - I know, I know, that was all made up by the complicit media.

Seriously if he were born in Kenya, as you so assert, why didn't the GOP aggressively pursue the issue? Note I said the "GOP," not crackpots. There are a ton of fine conservative lawyers - Ted Olson comes to mind immediately - do you think they just gave him a pass on the issue? Please.

Aren't there better issues to criticize O for than this? Cap and trade! Taxes! Spending!

Yeah,

you tell em' mike.....

There's real stuff to get BO'd about....

And who gives a aats rass about that old bag anyway... she get's no sympathy on Pace Advantage. Especially since one of her horses recently tested positive!!! Cheating bitch..... even Marylou wouldn't stoop to that level to win a maiden special weight.

Next thing you'll hear is the queen is shipping all her horses to Rick Dutrow!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saratoga_Mike
05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah,

you tell em' mike.....

There's real stuff to get BO'd about....

And who gives a aats rass about that old bag anyway... she get's no sympathy on Pace Advantage. Especially since one of her horses recently tested positive!!! Cheating bitch..... even Marylou wouldn't stoop to that level to win a maiden special weight.

Next thing you'll hear is the queen is shipping all her horses to Rick Dutrow!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, you can be really funny.

Saratoga_Mike
05-29-2009, 07:18 PM
The folly continues -

Way to go BO.

By the way, were you just as outraged when GWB winked at the Queen in May 2007? She glared at him and he responded to the whole thing by saying "she gave me a look that only a mother could give a child." If you were truly worried about the Queen's sensibilities, you should have been outraged by that, too. I know you aren't hypocritical, so I'll assume that outraged you just as much.

slewis
05-29-2009, 07:25 PM
By the way, were you just as outraged when GWB winked at the Queen in May 2007? She glared at him and he responded to the whole thing by saying "she gave me a look that only a mother could give a child." If you were truly worried about the Queen's sensibilities, you should have been outraged by that, too. I know you aren't hypocritical, so I'll assume that outraged you just as much.

Mike Mike Mike!!!!!!!! sharpen up!!!!

He winked at her after she whispered that her horse in the 5th at Ascot was juiced and a MORTAL LOCK!!!! GWB came back with "Im gonna bet the ranch (or one of them) and she got pissed cause she realized he'd destroy the win pool!!!!

dutchboy
05-29-2009, 07:28 PM
I wonder why the USA considers Israel to be a friend. From what I read they seem to spend a lot of time spying on the U.S. and taking our tax money. Has Israel done one thing to help the U.S.?

The folly continues -

Way to go BO.

jballscalls
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
i thought BO was trying to turn us into England?? is that not the case now?

The Judge
05-29-2009, 08:19 PM
they spy on the U.S so often is to make sure we aren't holding out on them. We give them everything they ask for anyway. They want to make sure they are asking for "everything". Its an ongoing thing and thats give not sale.

Its a very serious cat and mouse game to try and keep them from finding out as long as possible. Some times thats only two minutes after a closed secret meeting briefing members of Congress and or their staff.

If they know we have it they can get it, they know how to apply the pressure. The Jewish lobby is real and if you are in public office and vote against it you will be targeted when you run for re-election no matter what your record is otherwise.

JustRalph
05-29-2009, 08:24 PM
The women is the only living leader that actually had a damn dog in the fight.......and actually participated in defeating the enemy and they forgot to invite her...............damn this was stupid. :bang: :bang:

I believe the French were actually responsible for the invites but this is a major oversight on someones part.

This is classless and once again the French insult the world without giving a flying Frog..........

Saratoga_Mike
05-29-2009, 08:26 PM
The women is the only living leader that actually had a damn dog in the fight.......and actually participated in defeating the enemy and they forgot to invite her...............damn this was stupid. :bang: :bang:

I believe the French were actually responsible for the invites but this is a major oversight on someones part.

This is classless and once again the French insult the world without giving a flying Frog..........

And your thoughts on GWB's wink, which Her Majesty found tasteless? I know you aren't a hypocrite either, so I'm sure you were bothered by that, too, correct?

slewis
05-29-2009, 08:31 PM

Flying Frog:lol: :lol:

I gotta' run that one by Clement.

toetoe
05-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Cheating bitch.....

Enjoy boca livre for as long as you are able, Sir. Under the approaching Islamic theocracy you will have your tongue cut out for milder fare than that.

slewis
05-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Enjoy boca livre for as long as you are able, Sir. Under the approaching Islamic theocracy you will have your tongue cut out for milder fare than that.

Not in this lifetime, uh, Sir.

JustRalph
05-29-2009, 09:21 PM
And your thoughts on GWB's wink, which Her Majesty found tasteless? I know you aren't a hypocrite either, so I'm sure you were bothered by that, too, correct?

I wasn't aware of that......GWB winked at the Queen? oh well...... not exactly proper...;;;;;;;;;

Lefty
05-29-2009, 10:15 PM
JR, right you are. She was actually in uniform in WW11.
And for you others that mentioned it, How can GWB winking at the Queen, in any way compare to not inviting her to paricipate in the Normandy ceremonies?
It doesn't, the only thing it logically compare to is: Michelle, Michelle, putting her arm on the Queen's shoulder. Obama and Sarcozy, should both be ashamed, damned ashamed.

toetoe
05-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Not in this lifetime, uh, Sir.

Phew. (:Mopping brow.) That means I'll be able to commit naughty globewarming crimes --- such as failure to compost, profligacy with toilet tissue and underinflation of tires --- as we won't manage to kill Mother Earth for at least, oh ... 75 years. Right ?

I defend Slewis' right to open his mouth and remove all doubt as to his @$$holiness, but congratulations are in order. He is making progress in his struggle to make PA just another --- :sleeping: --- discussion board.

slewis
05-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Phew. (:Mopping brow.) That means I'll be able to commit naughty globewarming crimes --- such as failure to compost, profligacy with toilet tissue and underinflation of tires --- as we won't manage to kill Mother Earth for at least, oh ... 75 years. Right ?

I defend Slewis' right to open his mouth and remove all doubt as to his @$$holiness, but congratulations are in order. He is making progress in his struggle to make PA just another --- :sleeping: --- discussion board.

If you dont like my posts (humor)...pass them on by.....

Better yet... if you really find them annoying... come to Belmont and tell me to my face....

I'm comfortable with either...you on the other hand..know you have one choice.

Pace Cap'n
05-29-2009, 11:59 PM
At Heathrow Airport in England, a 300-foot red carpet was stretched out to Air Force One and President Bush strode to a warm but dignified handshake from Queen Elizabeth II. They rode in a silver 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they boarded an open 17th century coach hitched to six magnificent white horses. As they rode toward Buckingham Palace, each looking to their side and waving to the thousands of cheering Britons lining the streets, all was going well. This was indeed a glorious display of pageantry and dignity. Suddenly the scene was shattered when the right rear horse let rip the most horrendous, earth-shattering, eye-smarting blast of flatulence, and the coach immediately filled with noxious fumes.

Uncomfortable, but maintaining control, the two dignitaries did their best to ignore the whole incident, but then the Queen decided that was a ridiculous manner with which to handle a most embarrassing situation. She turned to Mr. Bush and explained, "Mr. President, please accept my regrets. I'm sure you understand that there are some things even a Queen cannot control."

George W., ever the Texas gentleman, replied, "Your Majesty, please don't give the matter another thought. You know, if you hadn't said something I would have assumed it was one of the horses."

Hank
05-30-2009, 12:43 AM
The folly continues -

Way to go BO.

Edith please tell Awwchie to get over it already.:lol:

cj's dad
05-30-2009, 01:25 AM
Edith please tell Awwchie to get over it already.:lol:

So, please explain why he has spent $1 MILLION DOLLARS to keep his birth record secret - and just a point of info for all of you Kool-Aid drinkers, what is issued in Hawaii is a "certificate of live birth" not a "birth certificate".

He is a phony and he is not a citizen of the USA. If he were he could settle this bulls--t in a matter of minutes without spending $1 MILLION DOLLARS and he is a complete a---ole for dissing the Queen.

He is probably so ignorant of protocol that he does not realize the prestige that she has in the dignified world.

What an ass he is !!!

toetoe
05-30-2009, 01:42 AM
tell me to my face....

Big problem with that --- I have a deathly fear of turning to stone.

If by all your bellicose posturing you meant, "Gee, I guess I was a bit fratboyish in sliming one of the few people remaining on Earth with a modicum of class," then ... okay, I think I can imagine how you feel.

:blush: for all of us when you really get rolling. Some wild, wacky, strikingly profound stuff, that. :rolleyes: .

Hank
05-30-2009, 02:22 AM
So, please explain why he has spent $1 MILLION DOLLARS to keep his birth record secret - and just a point of info for all of you Kool-Aid drinkers, what is issued in Hawaii is a "certificate of live birth" not a "birth certificate".

He is a phony and he is not a citizen of the USA . If he were he could settle this bulls--t in a matter of minutes without spending $1 MILLION DOLLARS and he is a complete a---ole for dissing the Queen .

He is probably so ignorant of protocol that he does not realize the prestige that she has in the dignified world.

What an ass he is !!!

Awwchie the Jeffersons are nice people give um a chance Arch.:D

Those were the days

Tom
05-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Big problem with that --- I have a deathly fear of turning to stone.

Not that I am agreeing with you, but that was a comeback! :D

lilmegahertz
05-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Love her or hate her, she is still a VET in her own right. I have always been suspicious of government but I still respect those that served.......She should have been invited.

PS_ Wonder what is in her purse?????

OTM Al
05-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Once again we are blaming a political leader for something they had nothing to do with rather than for what they did. No matter who is in office that never seems to change. Mr. Obama was invited by the French for ceremonies to be held where the American troops landed. As to the ceremonies where the British landed (different place.....different ceremony) the French sent their invitations to the British Government. The Queen in the past had made a policy of only attending the decennial events. As this is the 65th anniversary, her own gov't did not think to invite her. So if you want to blame someone for this, it would be Mr. Brown, not Mr. Obama.

cj's dad
05-30-2009, 12:07 PM
2 things that i find to be very curious:

#1 - how does every single question re; his highness BHO turn back to GWB

and

#2 - not ONE person has replied to the question "why would he spend $1 million for legal fees to keep his birth certificate private"???

WHY ??

And Al, as Pres of the US he can't simply ask "where is the queen at this event?" I would like to see her invited.

OTM Al
05-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Um...he hasn't kept it private, it was revealed a long time ago and therefore he hasn't spent money to keep it private, because it was made public. The certificate has been verified multiple times. It is real and exactly like those issued at the same time. He doesn't have to spend a dime to keep it private had he wanted to because Hawaiian law prevents release of the certificates to just anyone. Furthermore, birth announcements occured in both major papers in Hawaii very soon after his birth. All these things are real. This is just a silly urban myth at this point. Besides, if the Republican Party was so stupid that they wouldn't have used this if real to disqualify him, then are you sure you really would have still wanted them in charge?

As for the invite to the Queen, it's not his party and not even the one that he is going to. Its not his business to do this and frankly would be insulting to the hosts. Not worth burning the political capital on. Let the British sort it out. It is their business, along with the French, not ours.

Tom
05-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Well, I haven't seen it yet! ;)

Greyfox
05-30-2009, 06:00 PM
I agree Tom. Let's see it. But I'll bet you've dissed a lot of Queens. :)

Marshall Bennett
05-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Who cares ? She's overrated & overpaid anyway . In a nation that's been fighting economic disaster for years , she should consider a pay cut . :)

mostpost
05-30-2009, 10:54 PM

He is a phony and he is not a citizen of the USA. If he were he could settle this bulls--t in a matter of minutes without spending $1 MILLION DOLLARS and he is a complete a---ole for dissing the Queen.

What an ass he is !!!
Geography lesson: Normandy is in France...F...R....A.....N......C....E.!
History lesson: Barack Obama is President of the United States. The President of the United States does not invite anyone to a ceremony in France :bang: :bang: The President of the United States does not tell the head of a sovereign nation who to invite to that nation's parties. If you don't realize that............

mostpost
05-30-2009, 11:13 PM
2 things that i find to be very curious:

#1 - how does every single question re; his highness BHO turn back to GWB

and

#2 - not ONE person has replied to the question "why would he spend $1 million for legal fees to keep his birth certificate private"???

WHY ??

And Al, as Pres of the US he can't simply ask "where is the queen at this event?" I would like to see her invited.

Re: #2
Because it's nonsense. Provide us with one verifiable link that proves he has spent $1M. Here are the costs associated with Alan Keyes suit against the Ca. Sec of State Keyes v Bowen
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15691361/Keyes-v-Bowen-Memorandum-of-Costs-Strumwasser.

$1040 which Keyes had to pay.

If I were you guys, I'd be :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

mostpost
05-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Ooops
Apologies to OTM AL. You said what I said, only first and better!!

ArlJim78
05-31-2009, 12:02 AM
History lesson: Barack Obama is President of the United States. The President of the United States does not invite anyone to a ceremony in France :bang: :bang: The President of the United States does not tell the head of a sovereign nation who to invite to that nation's parties. If you don't realize that............
they do if their name is Obama. He calls all the shots on his trips. Sarkozy is accomodating Obama's plans. Just Like Merkel will do, although much more reluctantly.
example: (http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,627662,00.html) from Spiegel;

"The relationship between the charismatic US president and Germany's no-nonsense chancellor has been marked by tension since Barack Obama's visit to Berlin as a presidential candidate last year. Differences over Obama's itinerary in Germany suggest his ties with Angela Merkel remain awkward."

"And even there, the German government has had little influence over his itinerary. The White House has so far blocked the wishes of the German government, which would like to see the president appear side-by-side with Merkel and local dignitaries and attract massive publicity during his stops in Dresden and Weimar."

riskman
05-31-2009, 01:58 AM

Hello Saratoga Mike --On the 60th anniversary in 2004, I joined your President George W. Bush in the Normandy observances. He is such a sweetie pie. My Prime Minister Mr. Brown dropped the ball and forgot to invite me for the 65th anniversary. The man is a real putz. Georgie is a real class act. Give him a :kiss: and ;) for me.

Your Majesty
Queen Elizabeth

cj's dad
05-31-2009, 09:43 AM

I'll try to keep it simple for you- We don't need the FRENCH- this is a socialist country which does not have our best interests at heart. The UK is a true ally.

All that Hussein had to do was to quietly through diplomatic channels and make it clear that he was delaying his acceptance of this invitation until this "accidental" oversight of the Queen was rectified.

Tom
05-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Obama is, after all, not only a citizen of the world, but it's Supreme Grand Poobah.

46zilzal
05-31-2009, 01:39 PM
I'll try to keep it simple for you- We don't need the FRENCH- this is a socialist country which does not have our best interests at heart. The UK is a true ally.

All that Hussein had to do was to quietly through diplomatic channels and make it clear that he was delaying his acceptance of this invitation until this "accidental" oversight of the Queen was rectified.
Yes but there is NO PROBLEM with China....What crap!!

Tom
05-31-2009, 03:48 PM
China sucks.
Happy now?

OTM Al
05-31-2009, 06:53 PM

Why? I thought we fought a war some 230 years ago so we no longer had to kowtow to British monarchs. We recognize her as a ceremonial head of state, but not a real one. This isn't our business in the least bit and if UK is the true ally, why would we want to insult their real gov't by telling them what to do in this? Its their choice to invite her or not.

cj's dad
05-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes but there is NO PROBLEM with China....What crap!!

as always, your post makes no sense - way to go !!