PDA

View Full Version : Foreclosures and Veterans

The Judge
05-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Everybody loves Vets,. so what about this

Why not some new program (overhaul the old one) to put returning Vets.(or any Vet for that matter) into some of these foreclosures. Have them fixed up by American construction crews (stimulas). Have them in move in condition downpayment credit of Uncle Sam, loan made or backed by same. Price must be in line with homes for sale in area, no payment for 6-1year to let family get on its feet.

Look I'm not being paid for this, I am sure that someone can come up with some better ideas.

What about it, must have so protection to prevent housing prices from going up.

acorn54
05-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Everybody loves Vets,. so what about this

Why not some new program (overhaul the old one) to put returning Vets.(or any Vet for that matter) into some of these foreclosures. Have them fixed up by American construction crews (stimulas). Have them in move in condition downpayment credit of Uncle Sam, loan made or backed by same. Price must be in line with homes for sale in area, no payment for 6-1year to let family get on its feet.

Look I'm not being paid for this, I am sure that someone can come up with some better ideas.

What about it, must have so protection to prevent housing prices from going up.

i think your idea makes too much sense to become a reality

cj's dad
05-28-2009, 06:20 PM
i think your idea makes too much sense to become a reality

Unfortunately, lack of common sense is pervasive in BHO's gov'mint.

The problem is that this plan would put taxpayers/soldiers in homes that they so richly deserve, as opposed to putting section 8 patriots in them. This plan, while a great idea stands 0 chance.

kenwoodallpromos
05-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Sounds good!!

Dave Schwartz
05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately, lack of common sense is pervasive in BHO's gov'mint.

In all fairness, it has been missing from our government for at least 6 administrations.

Dave

Tom
05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Was it ever there?
Or did we just have a lot of money and a big army so we didn't need it.