PDA

View Full Version : will rachel be in new york?

lamboguy
05-28-2009, 10:05 AM
i am hearing the "experts" saying no!

news should be out today one way or the other, i say she does.

cj's dad
05-28-2009, 10:29 AM
i am hearing the "experts" saying no!

news should be out today one way or the other, i say she does.

I hope if she does run, that all of her connections are 100% in accord.

lamboguy
05-28-2009, 10:40 AM
when you look at the whole situation, you can understand why they are not going to buckle under so fast for an answer. i don't believe that they are playing up the hype. i truly think they want to make sure they are bringing the best horse possible to new york. in their minds they are going to want to imagine her running the best race of her career. her last work was a patent assmussen work for the first time. so still in order for her to run there will have to be a high level of confidence in her.

badcompany
05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Jackson seems like an egomaniac. He's not gonna miss this chance to be on National television.

strapper
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
My feeling is Jackson wants to run more than Asmussen but we'll see. Personally I hope she doesn't go. I think she will bounce off the Preakness.

lamboguy
05-28-2009, 12:25 PM
My feeling is Jackson wants to run more than Asmussen but we'll see. Personally I hope she doesn't go. I think she will bounce off the Preakness.she will be bouncing allright, right in that winners circle.

Rockford
05-28-2009, 01:22 PM
I would love to see it, but my guess is they will not. She's already beaten the boys in a classic. That point has been made.

Why not go back to dominating the filly division now? Seems like running in the Belmont is all downside for RA. I would love to be wrong.