PDA

View Full Version : I hope Borel makes the right decision

Jinxed
05-27-2009, 10:48 PM
I hope Borel latches onto the chance to ride MTB in the Belmont. Jackson says he will NOT make a decision before next Monday on RA running in the Belmont. I think the 1 1/2 mi. race is something he isn't going to take on honestly. RA has a whole season ahead of her. She has proved she can beat the boys. She ran a hard race and she was exhausted. Borel knew she was too and that is why the blanket came off immediately and she got doused with his water. She isn't going to win a TC, so what is the point really in running her. I think Jackson is playing around truly, and this filly is not going to run at all in the Belmont. Thoughts?

Robert Fischer
05-27-2009, 10:59 PM
I don't expect her to run in the Belmont.

joanied
05-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Regardless of whether or not RA goes in the Belmont...if Calvin can keep her for the rest of her race career...I beleive he'd opt off of MTB in order to keep RA.
He is passionate about her...and if Jackson gives her to one of their go to guys...it's going to crush Calvin.

Imriledup
05-28-2009, 06:28 PM
someone here at PA had a great conspiracy theory that the RA owners want to replace the rider with one of their 'own guys' and they are waiting as long as possible. I think that if Calvin commits to MTB they might run her just so they can replace him. They want to replace Calvin but they want him to replace himself so they don't look like the bad guys for making a change.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2009, 07:43 PM
She'll run...she'll win...of course I reserve the right to change my mind with no notice...:lol: