PDA

View Full Version : And The Left Whines about Waterboarding

JustRalph
05-27-2009, 09:36 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/05/25/untold.stories.damon.iraq/index.html

"He was cut to pieces," he said. "His hands and feet were chopped off. And he was decapitated."

For a long time, Iraqis would say that it was "outsiders" that were carrying out such atrocities. The truth that is so hard to accept for many is that that often was not the case.

Iraqis turned on each other, neighbors slaughtered neighbors, friends betrayed one another. It was the sheer degradation of society on a shocking and utterly petrifying scale.

Abu Wissam's son Raed was a 25-year-old business school student. His fiance says that one day he got a phone call from a college friend asking to meet him. Little did she know that it was a plot to lure him out of the house and that it would be their last goodbye.

They were childhood sweethearts. She says they knew that they would get married from the time they were six. "All I do now is cry," she sobs.

more at the link

lamboguy
05-27-2009, 09:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/05/25/untold.stories.damon.iraq/index.html

"He was cut to pieces," he said. "His hands and feet were chopped off. And he was decapitated."

For a long time, Iraqis would say that it was "outsiders" that were carrying out such atrocities. The truth that is so hard to accept for many is that that often was not the case.

Iraqis turned on each other, neighbors slaughtered neighbors, friends betrayed one another. It was the sheer degradation of society on a shocking and utterly petrifying scale.

Abu Wissam's son Raed was a 25-year-old business school student. His fiance says that one day he got a phone call from a college friend asking to meet him. Little did she know that it was a plot to lure him out of the house and that it would be their last goodbye.

They were childhood sweethearts. She says they knew that they would get married from the time they were six. "All I do now is cry," she sobs.

more at the link has john mccain become a leftie? must have he complained about it too!!

Tom
05-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Yes, McCain is a liberal.
Didn't you ever listen to him?
When he said he was a conservative.....he lied.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

lamboguy
05-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes, McCain is a liberal.
Didn't you ever listen to him?
When he said he was a conservative.....he lied.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown: thanks for getting it strait for me. i have no idea what i would do without you and ralph. you guys are very informative to say the least.