PDA

View Full Version : Question about the HANA pins

CBedo
05-27-2009, 02:38 PM
As most of you know, Craig at Arapahoe Park, has posted an open invitation for guest handicappers for their simulcast show.

Well, I figure if I'm going to do it at some point, I have to plug HANA in the broadcast. I was just wondering if the charter member pins were big enough that if I wore it my collar, if it was large enough so viewers could see the logo?

miesque
05-27-2009, 02:55 PM
As most of you know, Craig at Arapahoe Park, has posted an open invitation for guest handicappers for their simulcast show.

Well, I figure if I'm going to do it at some point, I have to plug HANA in the broadcast. I was just wondering if the charter member pins were big enough that if I wore it my collar, if it was large enough so viewers could see the logo?

Thanks for the question. The viewers will able to see that you have a pin on your collar, but they won't be able to read the pin as its on the somewhat on the smaller side and its one color, die stuck(aka raised) silver/pewter. Now if someone next to you during the telecast comments on your snazzy pin, then thats a nice segway to mention its a HANA Charter Member pin, but otherwise it won't get attention on a televised since its not an "in your face" sort of accessory. The T-Shirts, Baseball Shirts and Hats are very noticeable and would stick out on TV.

LottaKash
05-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the question. The viewers will able to see that you have a pin on your collar, but they won't be able to read the pin as its on the somewhat on the smaller side and its one color, die stuck(aka raised) silver/pewter. Now if someone next to you during the telecast comments on your snazzy pin, then thats a nice segway to mention its a HANA Charter Member pin, but otherwise it won't get attention on a televised since its not an "in your face" sort of accessory. The T-Shirts, Baseball Shirts and Hats are very noticeable and would stick out on TV.

Yes Miesque....About the PIN....It is on the smallish side, and I think rather than have the "CHARTER MEMBER" be the biggest thing to see, I think "HANA" should be the biggest and boldest of all, especially on a bigger pin....Which, I would gladly re-invest in....Proud to wear it......

best,

CBedo
05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes Miesque....About the PIN....It is on the smallish side, and I think rather than have the "CHARTER MEMBER" be the biggest thing to see, I think "HANA" should be the biggest and boldest of all, especially on a bigger pin....Which, I would gladly re-invest in....Proud to wear it......

best,
I agree with the comments about the size of the charter member, but I don't know why I'm making such a big fuss, I need to get one anyway!

miesque
05-27-2009, 03:19 PM

best,

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated and your support is even more appreciated. :)

The pins could be a bit bigger and perhaps a bit flashier, but even if they were twice the size they are (and any bigger then that and they really aren't lapel pins anymore) and we went with the dual tone color option, which was the other option available (aka the HANA Logo in red and black), I still don't think it would really be readable to those watching a simulcast feed. Also, if I might make a comment from the boring beancounter side of management, I would like to point out that we still have a significant inventory on hand of Charter Member pins and as such would prefer to see inventory levels decline a bit prior to reinvesting in a new shipment of pins.

miesque
05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I agree with the comments about the size of the charter member, but I don't know why I'm making such a big fuss, I need to get one anyway!

Our "shipping department" looks forward to your upcoming order. :)

DeanT
05-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Cbedo, ever think of doing what Platt did for his TVG interview? He got a huge HANA tattoo on his chest, with giant flames. Unfortunately TVG did not let him go shirtless for interview. Apparently they only let Todd Schrup do that.

Thanks for mentioning us and good luck with the handicapping segment!!

CBedo
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Our "shipping department" looks forward to your upcoming order. :)
DONE! Just ordered it! Thanks for the help.

CBedo
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Cbedo, ever think of doing what Platt did for his TVG interview? He got a huge HANA tattoo on his chest, with giant flames. Unfortunately TVG did not let him go shirtless for interview. Apparently they only let Todd Schrup do that.

Thanks for mentioning us and good luck with the handicapping segment!!
If I ever actually hit a race that we play as a "Pool Party," then maybe I can afford the HANA tattoo! :lol:

Stevie Belmont
05-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I thought this was about Hanna-Barbera's Wacky Races

JustRalph
05-27-2009, 09:06 PM

You could always go on like this

miesque
05-27-2009, 09:12 PM

:lol: Good one!

DeanT
05-27-2009, 10:55 PM

LMAO

:lol:

BombsAway Bob
05-28-2009, 12:49 AM
reps from F.Flav & Timex will be contacting J.Ralph & HANA in the morning! :faint:

CBedo
06-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Got my pins today. Thanks for the quick shipment.

BillW
06-01-2009, 09:54 PM

Our mailroom is very efficient :)

Thanks for your support!

miesque
06-01-2009, 10:16 PM

Glad to hear you received it. Thanks for the support, its greatly appreciated. :)