PDA

View Full Version : Live Philly 5/27

justin13892002
05-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Will be doing some live from Philly today......

Race 1

:3: Espindola

Early-Press style, who made a nice move in last dropping from ALW to CLM, and winning at 3-1. The 4 YO Filly comes in this 31-60 days off, where the trainer, Andrea Gonzalez is racking up wins, hitting at a 30% clip. Has 2 wins in 5 starts here at Philadelphia, and is 1 for 3 in 2009. She seems to have only 2 poor races in her PP's, last poor performance, she was forcing the pace to the 2Furlong mark before getting bombarded from both sides, she was passed by 5 horses in the following 2Furlongs. The 1st poor performance, was in the Eavesdrop, where she was pressing the early pace until the stretch, before getting passed by the horse she was dueling with, and 3 other closers coming from the back. She seems to do well at these lower classes. She has beaten 10 claimers, and finished a hard 2nd to 15 claimers 2 back. Her only 2 poor performances were at an ALW, and the Eavesdrop, and both are much higher than this class.

M/L Favorite, 1 Sprint Queen, is staying at the same class, after being bet to 6-1 at this class in last, and now Frankie P jumps on. The running style looks a fairly even, Presser. She is 0 for 6 this year, and 1 for 11 at Philly. Looks like a VERY weak favorite. Also, the 4 Moncrieffe looks weak also at 7/2. The mare was lightly raced as a 4 YO last year, but did VERY well, 2 for 3 on the year, finishing in top 2 in all 3 starts. What turns me away here? Well, although 3 for 6 at Philadelphia, she is 1 for 5 this year, and after losing by 10+ lengths in each of last 3 starts, she is all of a sudden sent from Tim Hooper to the Delahoussaye barn. Not too sure she is corrected at the moment. Will need to see one before I jump on board.

5 is Scratched

$10 Win :3:
$1 Trifecta :3: With :1: :2: :6: With :1: :2: :6:

justin13892002
05-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Race 2

:6: Peru Rican

Tried and tried and tried to beat this M/L favorite. I had it narrowed to 1 and 6. This colt is the only horse in the field, that I can see going a mile and 16th, without running out of gas. He has been in the money 3 out of 5 races, and now faces a weak field of Maidens. His form is there, and speed, and I see this race being the race he breaks his Maiden.

The 1 is the #1 Contender. Frankie jumps on, with the colt dropping from a Maiden30000. He raced in the Md Sp Wt, in which Dunkirk won pulling away. He lost by 33 in that race. Although facing weaker, just not sure if the 6 can be beat. Will def. run well, and have a good shot at 2nd. Although Frank Pennington is the worst at pulling horses up that just don't stand a shot of winning!!!!

$10 Win :6:
$2 Trifecta :6: With :1: :3: :7: With :1: :3: :5: :7:

justin13892002
05-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Will be doing some live from Philly today......

Race 1

:3: Espindola

Early-Press style, who made a nice move in last dropping from ALW to CLM, and winning at 3-1. The 4 YO Filly comes in this 31-60 days off, where the trainer, Andrea Gonzalez is racking up wins, hitting at a 30% clip. Has 2 wins in 5 starts here at Philadelphia, and is 1 for 3 in 2009. She seems to have only 2 poor races in her PP's, last poor performance, she was forcing the pace to the 2Furlong mark before getting bombarded from both sides, she was passed by 5 horses in the following 2Furlongs. The 1st poor performance, was in the Eavesdrop, where she was pressing the early pace until the stretch, before getting passed by the horse she was dueling with, and 3 other closers coming from the back. She seems to do well at these lower classes. She has beaten 10 claimers, and finished a hard 2nd to 15 claimers 2 back. Her only 2 poor performances were at an ALW, and the Eavesdrop, and both are much higher than this class.

M/L Favorite, 1 Sprint Queen, is staying at the same class, after being bet to 6-1 at this class in last, and now Frankie P jumps on. The running style looks a fairly even, Presser. She is 0 for 6 this year, and 1 for 11 at Philly. Looks like a VERY weak favorite. Also, the 4 Moncrieffe looks weak also at 7/2. The mare was lightly raced as a 4 YO last year, but did VERY well, 2 for 3 on the year, finishing in top 2 in all 3 starts. What turns me away here? Well, although 3 for 6 at Philadelphia, she is 1 for 5 this year, and after losing by 10+ lengths in each of last 3 starts, she is all of a sudden sent from Tim Hooper to the Delahoussaye barn. Not too sure she is corrected at the moment. Will need to see one before I jump on board.

5 is Scratched

$10 Win :3:
$1 Trifecta :3: With :1: :2: :6: With :1: :2: :6:

Lost Win bet..... 1 Won at 3/2.

There was no Trifecta because of the 5 scratching, so scratch that wager.

justin13892002
05-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Race 2

:6: Peru Rican

Tried and tried and tried to beat this M/L favorite. I had it narrowed to 1 and 6. This colt is the only horse in the field, that I can see going a mile and 16th, without running out of gas. He has been in the money 3 out of 5 races, and now faces a weak field of Maidens. His form is there, and speed, and I see this race being the race he breaks his Maiden.

The 1 is the #1 Contender. Frankie jumps on, with the colt dropping from a Maiden30000. He raced in the Md Sp Wt, in which Dunkirk won pulling away. He lost by 33 in that race. Although facing weaker, just not sure if the 6 can be beat. Will def. run well, and have a good shot at 2nd. Although Frank Pennington is the worst at pulling horses up that just don't stand a shot of winning!!!!

$2 Trifecta :6: With :1: :3: :7: With :1: :3: :5: :7:

The tote-watching software I created says Trifecta :6: With :1: With ALL
So change the bets for Race 2 to

$2 Trifecta :6: With :1: With ALL

JustRalph
05-27-2009, 12:56 PM
not a horse on the grounds at PHA worth betting at 4/5