PDA

View Full Version : ENHANCED Harness Selections 5/22/2009

justin13892002
05-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Have been Very good as of late, with a nice $40.60 winner last night. Looking for some value today, as Friday nights are Always tough.

MEADOWLANDS

Race 1-

3 Celebrity Playboy- Campbell is riding here, after riding horse to a 2nd place finish last out at a higher class. Lost to Captain Primeau 2 and 3 back, that one is now doing well in the Hiram Woodruff Series. Lost by a neck 4 back to Killer Whale who is now an Open horse at Chester. Alot to like here.

Race 2-

7 Viscount Vic A- Was claimed a few back for $15,000, then bumped way up to a 30 claimer. Slowly dropped and is now down to $20,000. Was 3rd in last 2 at this class. Brennan opts off to ride a horse who was parked the mile in last and still won. Viscount Vic A was 3rd last out to Roman Shark who is 5-1 tomorrow in a 25 claimer. Could offer quite a bit of value.

Race 3-

2 A Patchy Frost- Campbell chooses over #5, who was going to be my selection before seeing the driver change. This 4 YO Mare is very fast, and has been facing much better. Last out was a rough outing, after 2 weeks rest, needed the tightener, and now comes back, down a class, and inside post. Lost 2 back to Southwind Swallow, who is racing in tonights 10th, and is one of the best around in the NW circuit.

FREEHOLD

Race 1-

2 Ralph and Richie- Inside post with Jeff Gregory. The 6 YO Gelding raced well against a very fast 26.4 - 57.2 - 1:27.3 Pace, and still placed 3rd. Has won in a 1:56.2 this year, which would destroy this field. Favorite at this class in last 2. BEST BET

Race 2-

2 Ode to Willie- Trainer is hitting at a 26% rate, and is very hot as of late. This is a weak field here. Raced in the StateTime this year, winning the Final stage here at Freehold. Top form kicked 2 back on April 25th, Decided to take some time off, then came back last week to take 4th, in a tightener. Needed it, and now comes back off 6 days. Ready to Fire.

MOHAWK

Race 3-

10 Xtra Perfect- Breaker in last, while closing, Dropping to lowest level yet. Has trotted in a 1:54.4 at Woodbine, and actually qualified here 4 back in a 1:56.2 setting a big pace the entire mile, winning clear by almost a length. That alone would beat this field, and if improved any, could route this field. Is mentioned as 9/2 M/L, but don't see PT odds to be there....

Good Luck today, and Good Racing.

justin13892002
05-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry guys, the Freehold selections are for Saturday...

Everything else is for today.

justin13892002
05-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Since I had 2 selections from Freehold posted, and they race tomorrow, I will post 2 other races. These will be from my *Special Race* category. Again I do not post these often as I sell them most of the time. But, again because it was my fault for the mis-post, I will post them. Last nights *Special* play apid $40.60 to win.

MEADOWLANDS

Race 5

2 Precious Stone- Won the 1st leg of the NJSS last out. 1:52.3 is the fastest time for this field except for the 3, which ran her lifetime best last out, but that was a 1 time deal, and was DQed to 3rd. Nobody better than Campbell.

Race 6

4 Stage Show- George Brennan is the regular rider. 0-4 this year as a 4 YO, last yr as a 3 YO was 9 for 16. Lifetime win mark is a 1:54.3, but did run a 3rd last out in the Miss Versatility Stakes in a 1:53.3. That was the fastest by this filly, and yet, she ran evenly, about 4 lengths off the pace. That was a fast pace. Could be at a decent price.

The Bit
05-22-2009, 03:28 PM
So people actually pay someone for selections that claims John Campbell is "riding" a horse? I don't think I've ever seen him ride one! He drives quite a few though.

:)

justin13892002
05-23-2009, 02:16 AM
So people actually pay someone for selections that claims John Campbell is "riding" a horse? I don't think I've ever seen him ride one! He drives quite a few though.

:)

Was in a hurry, sorry, had to work this afternoon. Had the selections done the night before, but had to do all the write-ups in about 5 mins during my break.

justin13892002
05-23-2009, 02:20 AM
RESULTS

Meadowlands

Race 1- Winner $5.00 $3.40 $2.20
Race 2- Out
Race 3- Show $2.80
Race 5- Ouch, Out, $139 winner wins the race
Race 6- Place $4.80 $3.80

Mohawk

Race 3- Place $8.00 $5.20

Okay night if you played W-P-S. Tomorrow, I will be going on a betting spree. I will be posting all of *Special* Selections. Tomorrow is a can't miss day!

Justin