PDA

View Full Version : shoot'n a buck here boss

freeneasy
05-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Iam making a little token bet here on a pk 3, nothing to impress anybody, just like a couple of horses to win and some might be at the 4 and 5-1 range

Hol
1st race
#4 and #6. these two have my top fig. consences has the 4 as a second pick and sweep has the 6 as the 4th pick at 3-1. the 4 going a route for the first time but has 3 sprints to leg him on alittle bit and the last race, a sprint on the turf, gives him that turf to dirt angle up. the 6, very nice races last two and those give him top fig.

2nd race
#3 islander and #6 forty milito, top two figs, both in very good form right now, and should pretty much take care of the rest of the field. the concern here is the #5 quintons gold. been off over a year, going on the turf for the first time, woks are exellent, best sprinter at TuP, 3rd best fig. if he got that 3rd best fig under recent racing, i would say that the 3 &6 have it over him, but this horse is fresh and just might have it to go today.

3rd race
the 3,4 and 8 have the top 3 figs. theres two others in here that have lower figs but not that low that they cant get up to win. those two being the6 and the 9. iam going to play the shorter pk 3 with the 3,4,8

1st
4, 6

2nd
3,6, and 5 for me

3rd

freeneasy
05-01-2003, 08:58 PM
quintons gold in the 3rd paid $34 to show in a 6 horse field, with the favorite out of the money.

plainolebill
05-01-2003, 09:31 PM
I wish I'd bet the one to show! I was wondering what would happen when Hollendorfer claimed Islander from West. I guess the lesson is: don't claim from guys like Glatt, West, Mullins plenty of other pigeons around the backside.

Bill

freeneasy
05-02-2003, 12:46 AM
you should hang out at the war room sometime, usually sat. and sun. and maybe some friday nites at holly.

plainolebill
05-02-2003, 02:38 AM
freeneasy thanks for the invitation, I'll poke my nose in. :)

Bill

freeneasy
05-02-2003, 12:49 PM
and if you poke it out far enough maybe i'll put a buck or two on it