PDA

View Full Version : A good laugh

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2003, 11:20 PM
A fellow board member sent this to me...thought I'd share it with everyone...it's a 1.5mb MPEG file...so it may take a minute or two to d/l...

Click Here For Video (http://www.paceadvantage.com/Misinfor.mpg)

Trijack
04-30-2003, 11:57 PM
I 'm still laughing.

so.cal.fan
05-04-2003, 10:53 AM
I wonder if this poor soul is still around?
Doesn't he realize he has a great new career in comedy?
I understand his son is a physician in England. I wonder if he is there?
I know one thing, they would pay this guy a good sum to show up on the talk shows here in the U.S.
Come back, Baghdad Bob!!!!!!! We miss you!

superfecta
05-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
I wonder if this poor soul is still around?
Doesn't he realize he has a great new career in comedy?
I understand his son is a physician in England. I wonder if he is there?
I know one thing, they would pay this guy a good sum to show up on the talk shows here in the U.S.
Come back, Baghdad Bob!!!!!!! We miss you! Unless the news reports were wrong or he knows the Jesus trick,BB is long gone.Found dancing on a string a couple weeks ago.....

boxcar
05-14-2003, 11:34 PM
A friend of mine sent this to me. I think most of us here will get a chuckle out of it.

Boxcar

---------------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Billy," the lad replies.

"And what is your question, Billy?" asks the Senator.

I actually have three questions. First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why run for President after your husband shamed the office? And third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Larry," replies the boy.

"And what is your question?" she asks.

"I have five questions. First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - what happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth - what happened to Billy?"