PDA

View Full Version : PUBLIC IMAGE Hol Race 5

toussaud
05-16-2009, 12:30 AM
first time I have ever seen before, a horse just flat out refuses to leave the gate. and he did this last race

andymays
05-16-2009, 12:36 AM
first time I have ever seen before, a horse just flat out refuses to leave the gate. and he did this last race

I had him singled in the pick 4 going to 4 horses by 6 horses in the last. He was entered in a claiming race but could not be claimed because of a new claiming rule in California(trainers option off a layoff). He was working awesome and I can't believe he dwelt. Bad Luck has been following me since I Want Revenge scratched the morning of the Derby.

Watcher
05-16-2009, 01:26 AM
I think it was Race 6, but watching it I was as confused as the caller...

andymays
05-16-2009, 08:22 AM
I had him singled in the pick 4 going to 4 horses by 6 horses in the last. He was entered in a claiming race but could not be claimed because of a new claiming rule in California(trainers option off a layoff). He was working awesome and I can't believe he dwelt. Bad Luck has been following me since I Want Revenge scratched the morning of the Derby.

Would have hit if Public Image had won. It paid $5,366. If Public Image had won it would have probably been about 3k or 4k.

The sad part is, before the race Christina interviewed the Trainer and Owner and they were supremely confident. They said they had schooled Public Image several times in the gate and everything was fine now. After the interview Public Image went from 5-2 to 9-5!

When something like this happens and you're watching the Race you have to pinch yourself and say "WTF" did that just happen?

Anyone have any "change your Luck remedies"?

Make sure your "change your luck" remedies don't get you thrown off the Board!

Stillriledup
12-21-2009, 03:10 AM
He's up to his old tricks again. (see Hollywood's 10th race chart from Dec 20)

Zenyatta To Crush
12-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Speaking of this race, how the heck did Smoke Cat go off at 8/5? That was maybe the easiest money ever. And another thing, why did they enter him back in a $10,000 claiming race after he just crushed the competition at the same level and ran a 1:09 flat? Look out for this horse climbing back into allowance races. He seems to love Hollywood. The chart says he ran a 1:02.29 which I'm not sure is correct since the track record is 1:02.09 and the clock kinda got messed up during the race also. If the time is correct, you better REALLY look out for this horse...at least in lower level races.

kenwoodallpromos
12-21-2009, 10:16 PM
How many are schooled at a time?