PDA

View Full Version : Let's Give Ian Meyers The Credit He Deserves

trying2win
05-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Ian,

Thank you for all the work, creative solutions, innovations, negotiations and a myriad of other things you did for me at PTC, to enhance my experience as a bettor at the races. I am grateful for the generous rebates you helped produce for me too. And thanks for your patience with me for some of the outrageous questions and suggestions I sometimes gave to you :).

I'd also like to thank Joe Riddell for all the work he put into trying to make PTC a success as well.

Things just won't be the same at PTC, what with you two fellas not being with that ADW anymore.

Best wishes to Ian and Joe in their next ventures. Many times in life, when one door closes, another door opens to even better possibilities for the future.

Regards,

T2W

trying2win
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
I can't believe more past and present PTC customers haven't honored Ian Meyers, by paying tribute to him and Joe Riddell for all that they have done for you and other racetrack bettors. What's your excuse?...laziness, apathy, indifference or ??? C'mon, what are you waiting for?

T2W
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~"Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways, are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude".

--Wallace D. Wattles

Charli125
05-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I can't believe more past and present PTC customers haven't honored Ian Meyers, by paying tribute to him and Joe Riddell for all that they have done for you and other racetrack bettors. What's your excuse?...laziness, apathy, indifference or ??? C'mon, what are you waiting for?

T2W
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~"Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways, are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude".

--Wallace D. Wattles

Ian's leaving was discussed several months ago. If people had anything to say, they probably just pm'd him. Also, a lot of people did express their gratitude in the earlier threads.

trying2win
05-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Ian's leaving was discussed several months ago. If people had anything to say, they probably just pm'd him. Also, a lot of people did express their gratitude in the earlier threads.

Charli:

You made some good points here. :ThmbUp:

Thanks,

T2W

jballscalls
05-14-2009, 08:12 PM
sounds like you have a crush on this guy Ian

lamboguy
05-14-2009, 08:46 PM
from my perspective, ian went over and above the call for duty with me. when i had a problem i could call him any hour of the day. when i had a question for his friend about a horse in kentucky he called him for me.

the new people are ok. i asked them for a little bit more of a percentage on one particular track, it took them 4 days to get back to me. they told me they couldn't do it. so i said no problem. i went to a different adw, told them my problem, they stepped up to the plate and wound up getting most of my business. ptc now gets about a tenth of what i used to give them when ian was there. sometimes it looks like you can replace people with different faces, in this instance it just didn't work. ian is irreplaceable. i hope he does well with whomever he choses to work for in the future.

trying2win
05-14-2009, 09:27 PM
sounds like you have a crush on this guy Ian

With smart alec comments like that, you just earned a spot on my IGNORE LIST.

T2W