PDA

View Full Version : From a Rookie, ? to you Vets

SmartyLane
05-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Alright I am planning on betting a little bit on the Preakness...........

This is kind of a general question but I am wanting to bet somewhere around $50 and do a exacta or trifecta.

My rational is if I play the exacta with RA over 4 horses that cost me $8, and I would bet that about 5 times...................

Or should I do a trifecta bet that will only be able to bet twice with RA over 4 horses over 4 horses...............

Now I know it all depends on odds, but assume my four horses are going to FF, PC, MTB, MM, or POTN

Advice on how to play it........

46zilzal
05-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Alright I am planning on betting a little bit on the Preakness...........

This is kind of a general question but I am wanting to bet somewhere around $50 and do a exacta or trifecta.

My rational is if I play the exacta with RA over 4 horses that cost me $8, and I would bet that about 5 times...................

Or should I do a trifecta bet that will only be able to bet twice with RA over 4 horses over 4 horses...............

Now I know it all depends on odds, but assume my four horses are going to FF, PC, MTB, MM, or POTN

Advice on how to play it........

wait until the past performances come out then formulte rational scenarios of outcomes and bet accordingly