PDA

View Full Version : Okay.. it's almost June...

toussaud
05-13-2009, 01:25 AM
and Zenyatta still hasn't ran, and from what we know is as sound as could possibly be.

what in the world gives?

v j stauffer
05-13-2009, 01:31 AM
and Zenyatta still hasn't ran, and from what we know is as sound as could possibly be.

what in the world gives?

Sat. May 23rd Milady Hdcp. Hollywood Park

fmolf
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
when do you think she may race against rachel alexandra?

MNslappy
05-13-2009, 01:43 AM
*maybe* at the BC since it's in California, but I wouldn't be surprised if they never face each other. Actually, I think it'd be more surprised if they ever actually do face each other.

Zenyatta To Crush
05-13-2009, 01:43 AM
I'm looking forward to another great Zenyatta call from ya, Vic. It seems that Rachel Alexandra has stolen some of her thunder lately. They both might be the best horses in the country right now. I hope to god they meet in either the Ladies Classic or even the Classic.

CincyHorseplayer
05-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Even if RA would win the Preakness I don't think they would want to run her a mile and a half.

What about The Fleur De Lis in Stephen Foster day vs Zenyatta???

MNslappy
05-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Well, we know they wont be meeting outside of California....or in a race with more than 5 horses in it....or on a track that's not AW....

CincyHorseplayer
05-13-2009, 02:04 AM
Well, we know they wont be meeting outside of California....or in a race with more than 5 horses in it....or on a track that's not AW....

Why not???

They were going to run Zenyatta on Oaks day if the track was fast.

812crew
05-13-2009, 03:19 AM

Is this speculating or have you seen an article about it? The only thing I could find was an ESPN article from March 13th, which was written well before they shipped her to Kentucky. I do hope she runs at HP next Saturday. I'll definitely be there! I've missed seeing her every single race because of work and each time gets more depressing than the last.

v j stauffer
05-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Is this speculating or have you seen an article about it? The only thing I could find was an ESPN article from March 13th, which was written well before they shipped her to Kentucky. I do hope she runs at HP next Saturday. I'll definitely be there! I've missed seeing her every single race because of work and each time gets more depressing than the last.

There have been a couple of articles about it. Look for her stablemate Life is Sweet to be in there too.

SmartyLane
05-13-2009, 09:29 AM
I have read in a few different places as well it is the Milady........can't wait to watch the big girl at it again. Was at the BC last year, and was simply amazed by her. She was the most impressive looking horse I saw there probably. Along with Midnight Lute, she was definitely the biggest horse I saw.

Zenyatta To Crush
05-13-2009, 12:06 PM
There have been a couple of articles about it. Look for her stablemate Life is Sweet to be in there too.
I thought they said they might run Life is Sweet in the Gamely Stakes on the turf a week later? I can't imagine them both running in the same race. That probably wouldn't be a very good idea.