PDA

View Full Version : BC lowering prices for this year's event

Grits
05-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Prices will be lowered, and tickets can be bought, online, for one day, or both days beginning June 4th.

From this morning's Paulick Report:

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_12323275

Cubbymac26
05-08-2009, 10:32 AM
People don't realize that the track itself has no control over bc prices the bc more a less rents out the track for the two weeks prior tovthe event much like the us open in golf

Been going to mth park for the past 15 years with my father who has had the same seats since 1968 ( clubhouse reserve rite on the wire right next to yhe garden room) and I remember when they had the post parade in 2003 I think for the haskell they announced that mth was awarded the bc and we thought we'd have our seats...... Not even close sinse the bcwas there my father hasn't been back I guess on principle but he still goes to the Woodbridge otb???!!! Which mth owns and the bottom line is he got a phone call from mth that Monday before the bcand his $1.50 seats were going for 360 every year he gets 10 seats for the haskell they used to cost 5 now there 15 or 20

Bottom line is that the bc can't fill the seats so now they finally get smart they have zero consideration for the racing fan

strapper
05-08-2009, 12:13 PM
In light of the current economy all professional sporting events need to lower ticket prices, BC included.