PDA

View Full Version : The real people in charge of the U.S.

usetheforce
05-07-2009, 11:19 PM
If you REALY want to know why we have the problem we are in click on the youtube link below. There are actually 12 videos but well worth watching all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7auQEXTWomA

DJofSD
05-08-2009, 12:46 AM
If you liked that series of videos, read "Meltdown".

sammy the sage
05-08-2009, 05:21 AM
BANKER'S...end of story :bang: :( :mad:

DJofSD
05-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Too bad it's not BAKERS -- I love freshly baked bread! Yum! (And not the Louisville company.)

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 01:32 PM
the OLIGARCHS have control of the purse strings

Show Me the Wire
05-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Obviously it is the Canadians. They are always posting about it.

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Obviously it is the Canadians. They are always posting about it.
?????????????????
another stab and nothing.....was that a DIVINE inspiration or methane intestinal gas?

DJofSD
05-08-2009, 01:57 PM
zz, just smile and wave, smile and wave.

Show Me the Wire
05-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Zilly you really have no clue. My post was witty and referred to another thread about why Canadians care so much about the U.S. internal politics.

BTW a question which no Canadian answered. Would you like to try? It is getting tiresome that everything flies over your head and has to be explained to you.

Also, I add your condescending nature exhibited by your postings to Rewlobowner (sp) and KathleenAParker are irksome and tiresome. The constant stalking of me and personal attacks about my beliefs, which are generally accepted worldwide are growing tiresome too.

Why don't you add some constructive thoughts to legitimate posts. You were the one that initiated the clown and rutabaga references to Bush. So tell us why Obama is not a clown and rutabaga in your view for following the same strategy as Bush. Now that would be a worthwhile posting.

I hope PA reconsiders his decision about allowing you to participate again.

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Disagreement to your faith based mythology is disagreement nothing more nothing less

As the WORLD has well discovered, RUTABAGA and CLOWN were well deserved titles on the most incompetent fool to set in the White Hose since tricky Dick

Burls
05-08-2009, 02:40 PM
... the most incompetent fool to set in the White House since tricky Dick.Dubya was obviously an incompetent fool, but I don't think Nixon's principal vices were incompetence or foolishness, except, perhaps, his insistence on taping everything that went on in the Oval Office.

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Dubya was obviously an incompetent fool, but I don't think Nixon's principal vices were incompetence or foolishness, except, perhaps, his insistence on taping everything that went on in the Oval Office.
PARANOIA ranked right up there at the top.

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2009, 06:12 PM
PARANOIA ranked right up there at the top.Such insight. Tell us something we don't know...MOTO....

BlueShoe
05-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Bumbling presidents?You fellows left out the worst president of the 20th century,and perhaps the 19th and 18th as well.Remember that chap from Georgia?The one that should have gone back to farming peanuts?

Tom
05-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Name me one prime minister of Canada.