PDA

View Full Version : any sartinites left out there?

countgema
05-07-2009, 05:25 PM
hi there, i have using Match up for years, but my floppy has fried out. Anybody out there that is using match up or any of the sartin programs like pace launcher,etc. I would like to hear from you. Would like to buy a copy from you, plz reply to warail@shaw.ca

Ted Craven
05-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi Countgema!

Sure, there's lots of us! We've moved on a bit from the software tools of the 1990s but the MatchUp and other modern Methodology concepts remain as powerful or moreso than ever.

Just head over to the Sartin website, here: www.SartinMethodology.com/forums (http://www.SartinMethodology.com/forums)

The Match Up is there, and RDSS, new Sartin software for Windows.

Cheers,

Ted

Houndog
05-08-2009, 12:51 PM
As Ted stated there are still people using the Sartin Programs; even the older manual entry programs such as Synergism; and Energy/THOROMATION.

The Pace Launcher program evolved into Synthesis and the Validator series of programs.

You will find plenty of threads on the manual entry programs as well as the later download programs.

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Where are you located in Canada? PM me and we will talk

FROM YOUR HANDLE, an old time Stakes horse from Hastings, you must be close to me. Drop by the winner's circle over the weekend and we can talk one on one. I will be the one with the camera

Tom
05-08-2009, 02:59 PM
No, no...he said the winner's circle! :D

46zilzal
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
I haven't had that much hair since the early 90's

Tom
05-08-2009, 03:02 PM
:lol: I couldn't resist!

shoelessjoe
05-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Stick to the Sartin manual entry programs it will give you extra money to bet with.

DRIVEWAY
05-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Stick to the Sartin manual entry programs it will give you extra money to bet with.

Amen

pktruckdriver
05-17-2009, 02:53 PM
What is it with Sartin, was he a Canadian, or do just the Canadian's like his approach?

Just curious, as I have found the Candian's very helpful , too bad it's so cold up there, but if I could survive 16 years in Alaska, what's the difference in Canada, not much, and Alaska has no, repeat No Horse races, just Bingo Parlours...

Just couldn't resist, and Sartin's methods intrigue me so, and those involved with them also seem very knowledgable and helpful, not something you can always say.
Patrick

lsosa54
05-17-2009, 07:36 PM
What is it with Sartin, was he a Canadian, or do just the Canadian's like his approach?

Just curious, as I have found the Candian's very helpful , too bad it's so cold up there, but if I could survive 16 years in Alaska, what's the difference in Canada, not much, and Alaska has no, repeat No Horse races, just Bingo Parlours...

Just couldn't resist, and Sartin's methods intrigue me so, and those involved with them also seem very knowledgable and helpful, not something you can always say.
Patrick

I don't think the Doc was ever a Canuck and I'm sure the Hat wasn't, but why don't you PM Ted Craven who is a Canuck. He can hook you up with a ton of resources if you truly want to study and learn Doc's approach and his software continues the legacy.