PDA

View Full Version : Play Of The Day Mohawk May 7

Sea Biscuit
05-07-2009, 01:31 PM
All this started out as a dare. I had invited a few of my harness buddies for dinner. As always the topic of conversation is nothing but harness racing. We discuss upcoming races and more importantly which horses are most likely to win next time out. We also compare notes on our watch list horses in great detail. Somehow the topic of conversation turned to Rusty Nash and his C-note plays at Trackmaster and what a tough time he is having turning a profit. I casually mentioned that if the top harness race handicapper that track master has to offer is having such a hard time making money in this game what will become of us poor souls. One of my friends retorted that if you think you are so good how about you trying this out. I will give you a $100 hypothetical dollars for you to spend on any given one day just to see if I can come out ahead. As I am not one to back down from a good challenge I immediately accepted his offer. I told my friends that I will place my picks and my bets in advance to all four of my friends for the next 7 days and see what happens. One of of other friends goes no no no you have to do it on the internet just like Rusty. I thought about this for a moment and accepted this challenge as well and so here I am. Lets get to it without any further ado.

Race 1 #4 No Doze $10 Win/Place=$20.
$4 DD 4 with 2
Race 2 #2 Dance with me Dee $10 to win
Race 4 #2 Apricot Brandy $20 to win
Race 7 #9 Truth In Action $10 to win
$1 Tri key 9 with 6 with all= $8
$1 Tri Key 9 with all with 6=8
Race 8 #4 Stonebridge Eagle $10 to win
Race 10 #1 Trueys Best $10 to win

Good Luck to all

Sea Biscuit

beaucap
05-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Was it my computer or did they not have the first race on video. I was looking for Sea to hit the first race at Mohawk.

beaucap
05-07-2009, 07:43 PM
By the way it was "youbet.com

Sea Biscuit
05-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Was it my computer or did they not have the first race on video. I was looking for Sea to hit the first race at Mohawk.

Can't believe my horse went off as $2.15 favorite. Absolutely no value. Made a break. and flew off with my 20 bucks.

SB

Sea Biscuit
05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Can't believe my horse went off as $2.15 favorite. Absolutely no value. Made a break. and flew off with my 20 bucks.

SB

My best bet in race 4 Apricot Brandy on which I had bet $20 went off at 4-1 and lost by a head. In race 10 Trueys best was a scratch and I received a refund of $10.

Total loss on investment $90.00

Well theres always another day.

SB

LottaKash
05-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey Biscuit, good thread, do it again......:jump: I enjoy it.......

best,

lamboguy
05-08-2009, 03:14 PM
my best bet is today friday, 1st race blue suade shoes along with 3 other horses in the entry. all 4 of them can beat the other 2 horses by 5 lenghts.

take what you can get!!

Sea Biscuit
05-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Hey Biscuit, good thread, do it again......:jump: I enjoy it.......

best,

Hi Lk : Long time no hear. Its nice to see you posting again. I thought you'd like this thread.

My Best to you

Sea Biscuit