PDA

View Full Version : Does Beyer think this Derby sucked as well?

JPinMaryland
05-04-2009, 11:26 PM
When Giacomo won at 50-1 our man Beyer wrote a piece about how bad this was for racing with a long shot winning. So, since I dont subscribe to the DRF, is that what he wrote this time? :confused:

samyn on the green
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Beyer loved it (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/03/AR2009050302026.html) and keyed Mine That Bird on top in everything.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Don't say anything about Beyer. There are guys on here that will kick your butt for it. I don't belong to DRF to be honest. I paid the price for saying I had met Beyer and didn't like him at all. Now, I just went an said it again..BAD BAD :lol:

JPinMaryland
05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah jinxed I see that. I lost stopped posting on one of the other forums because of the way they cut short the debate on some touchier personalties, not Beyer, but similar.

This forum is pretty free, although do not mention that D.W. L---s fellow.

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm simply going to close this thread, because I think it's silly to bring issues from other threads, that were closed, into a new thread.

It's amazing that the very people that decry what goes on on a message board would tempt fate by trying to rehash stuff that was already put to bed.

You want to talk about what Beyer thinks about this Derby? Start another thread.