PDA

View Full Version : Abortion bad....Bestiality good?

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 10:49 PM
http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/neal-horsley-mule-loving-republican-can

Saw the story on another board and figured a few here would get a kick out of it. I know I did.

chickenhead
05-04-2009, 11:04 PM
anyone that admits that on National TV is kind of my new personal hero.

Tom Waits has this song...maybe this guy was just a literal minded fan?

ORSMACaVPYY

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
http://www.examiner.com/x-1765-Underground-Examiner~y2009m4d28-Georgia-Creationist-Party-Candidate-Neal-Horsley-runs-on-secessionist-platform

This gets into the whole thing a little more. This is a pretty sick dude. At least he has some humility about it

"The kicker is, as soon as I was done she pissed all over me. It was embarrassing. I never told anyone that before."

exactaplayer
05-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Sounds like they have found a running mate for Sarah. :lol:

delayjf
05-05-2009, 10:31 AM
At the rate were going these guys will probably be able to marry their "Partners" in a few years. After all who is society to judge any relationship.

jballscalls
05-05-2009, 11:02 AM
I think the last line was my favorite!! If it's damp and vibrates, you might have sex with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Sick, but Bill Clinton, John Edwards and that guy in NY, Switzer, still got this guy beat.

Dave Schwartz
05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Sick, but Bill Clinton, John Edwards and that guy in NY, Switzer, still got this guy beat.

No, Lefty, they don't.

:bang:

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 01:31 PM

ya think? In your opinion it's better to screw an animal than a human? Interesting...

At least the guys you mentioned had consented sex. You think the mule was cool with the whole thing? I thought the fact she peed on him afterwards was a good indication of what she thought about it.

Lefty
05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
No, I think it's a bad thing to screw an animal. But sick as this guy is, he didn't cause the hurt that the three dims i mentioned did. And he didn't lie about it like the sicko dims did.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
No, I think it's a bad thing to screw an animal. But sick as this guy is, he didn't cause the hurt that the three dims i mentioned did. And he didn't lie about it like the sicko dims did.

i think you should read up on the guy a little more before deciding on the amount of hurt he has caused in his lifetime. I do appreciate you making this a Dems/repubs thing, when it clearly is not. It's about a sick individual that banged animals and is kinda proud of it. But you're right, at least he was honest about it. :lol:

Bubba X
05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
ya think? In your opinion it's better to screw an animal than a human? Interesting...

At least the guys you mentioned had consented sex. You think the mule was cool with the whole thing? I thought the fact she peed on him afterwards was a good indication of what she thought about it.

I wouldn't begin to think about how the mule felt. Was your conclusion based on anything other than a gut reaction?

Lefty
05-05-2009, 01:48 PM
dahoss, I didn't make it a dims/repub thing. The headline of the story did. Funny when A Repub does something wrong, the headline always blazes the R word. Seldom, when a dim does something wrong, does the headline scream the D word. This guy is a sicko and doesn't deserve to be a repub, but the sicko high level dims have spread more misery to more people than this guy ever could.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't begin to think about how the mule felt. Was your conclusion based on anything other than a gut reaction?

I wondered how long you could hold out. Well done, I know it hasn't been easy.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM
dahoss, I didn't make it a dims/repub thing. The headline of the story did. Funny when A Repub does something wrong, the headline always blazes the R word. Seldom, when a dim does something wrong, does the headline scream the D word. This guy is a sicko and doesn't deserve to be a repub, but the sicko high level dims have spread more misery to more people than this guy ever could.

You didn't? Who brought up Clinton, etc? This is about a guy who thinks it's okay to have sex with his animals, but thinks abortion is wrong. I find that thought process interesting to say the least. Please try and stay on topic.

Tom
05-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Looks like the let can dish it out but can't take it.
Right on Lefty.......you correctly, and topically, pointed out the dem family values. :lol:

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:09 PM
It's not a left/right issue. I'm not sure why you are trying to make it one. It's a values issue. I have a hard time understanding how someone can be so against abortion, but okay with screwing animals and would kill his own son to advance his message. Those are family values?

Lefty
05-05-2009, 03:16 PM
duhorse, the aricle labeled the guy as a repub. If it's not a left right issue with you, thenwhy did you bring up abortion? bestiality is sickening, abortion is destroying a life, and millions of these innocent lives are destroyed every year.
Why would you lower yourself to try and equate the two?

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 03:21 PM
In reality, a fetus is not anything more than a parasite until it can function on it's own, so it is hardly a life

Lefty
05-05-2009, 03:27 PM
sillyzilly, what a callous uncaring attitude. You're a doctor?
Don't most doctors and scientists agree life starts at conception? Either way, didn't you start as a fetus? Ain't you glad you weren't sucked down a drain?
Reagan said, and I prob. paraphrase, 'Isn't it funny how the people that are for abortion have already been born?'

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:30 PM
duhorse, the aricle labeled the guy as a repub. If it's not a left right issue with you, thenwhy did you bring up abortion? bestiality is sickening, abortion is destroying a life, and millions of these innocent lives are destroyed every year.
Why would you lower yourself to try and equate the two?

Well, he is a Republican. Sorry you don't like it, but he is. I made no mention of anything left/right in my post. You do understand that not all Republicans think abortion is wrong and not all Democrats think it's okay right? It's not a black/white issue for most people that use their heads.

I think it's a values issue. So I'm trying to figure out why someone thinks it's okay to sleep with animals and thinks it would be okay to kill his own son to further his message. yet he is so offended by abortion. Please read up on this creep and look at who you are defending.

And come on Lefty. You lowered yourself further than I ever will in this thread. Comparing what this guy did to a someone having an affair?

Quagmire
05-05-2009, 03:36 PM

Would it have been OK if Newt and Rudy cheated on their wives with livestock?

Tom
05-05-2009, 03:36 PM
In reality, a fetus is not anything more than a parasite until it can function on it's own, so it is hardly a life

What separates them from a quadriplegic?

Lefty
05-05-2009, 03:41 PM
see, there you go again. You bringup that he's a repub. But it's a not a left right issue. You are less than truthful there, pal. I didn't lower myself at all. Clinton, Edwards and Spitzer have caused more pain to their families and friends than this idiot did, that's my bet..
Not all repubs believe in right to life, that's true. That's why I'm Conservative first and Repub 2nd
Not all dems belive in abortion but they' never ever get to speak at the dem convention. There ya go.

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 03:50 PM
What separates them from a quadriplegic?
The latter is conscious

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
see, there you go again. You bringup that he's a repub. But it's a not a left right issue. You are less than truthful there, pal. I didn't lower myself at all. Clinton, Edwards and Spitzer have caused more pain to their families and friends than this idiot did, that's my bet..
Not all repubs believe in right to life, that's true. That's why I'm Conservative first and Repub 2nd
Not all dems belive in abortion but they' never ever get to speak at the dem convention. There ya go.

I could care less what party he is affiliated with. I don't know how many times I have to say it. It's not about the party. It's about values. I mentioned he's a Republican in my last post because you said the article labeled him a republican. Well...he is. So why was it bad they called him one? It clearly bothers you he's a republican, and I can't say I blame you. But I'm not talking about parties here.

I do admire how you seem to know what pain other families felt. Yet brush off any pain this wackos family might have felt hearing about how he used to date the mule in the backyard. I bet his son is happy that Dad would have no problem killing him to spread the message also.

And what about the mule and her family? I wonder what they have to say about all of this.

Lefty
05-05-2009, 04:05 PM
duhhorse, admit it, it's ridiculous and you only posted the thread cause the guy was labeled a repub. Well, he's a sad human being just like the dims I mentioned. There ya go.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 04:11 PM
duhhorse, admit it, it's ridiculous and you only posted the thread cause the guy was labeled a repub. Well, he's a sad human being just like the dims I mentioned. There ya go.

You know how I think also? That's quite a gift you have. Thanks for clearing it all up though.

chickenhead
05-05-2009, 04:15 PM
you only posted the thread cause the guy was labeled a repub.

Anyone that has the same special mix of attributes as this guy deserves his own special thread on PA.

If in the future anyone finds a Religious wingnut Democrat running for guv that has humped farm animals (as well as the actual crops they were used to produce)....PLEASE, start a thread about it. I implore you.

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 04:19 PM
sillyzilly, what a callous uncaring attitude. You're a doctor?
Don't most doctors and scientists agree life starts at conception? Either way, didn't you start as a fetus? Ain't you glad you weren't sucked down a drain?
Reagan said, and I prob. paraphrase, 'Isn't it funny how the people that are for abortion have already been born?'
No an organism is only an organism when it is self-sufficient. If it cannot function without a host it is called a parasite

Not uncaring at all:FACTUAL
LAME argument if someone were not here, why would it matter to them?

Lefty
05-05-2009, 04:32 PM
"If somedy wasn't here why would it matter to them.?" Zilly, you are priceless. But you didn't answer my question? Do most Doctors and Scientists think life begins at conception?
If life doesn't matter, then why are you still here?

Quagmire, What's your hat size?

Lefty
05-05-2009, 04:33 PM
dahossy, wasn't all that hard to fig your intentions in this thread. I bet i'm not the only one that did.

Quagmire
05-05-2009, 04:37 PM
"If somedy wasn't here why would it matter to them.?" Zilly, you are priceless. But you didn't answer my question? Do most Doctors and Scientists think life begins at conception?

Quagmire, What's your hat size?

8 3/4, now can you answer the question I asked you.

Lefty
05-05-2009, 04:38 PM
zilly, you say an organism is only an organism if it's self sufficient. What? A human baby is not self sufficient. It's the most helpless creature on the Earth.

Lefty
05-05-2009, 04:44 PM
quagmire, I thoughit was about a 2. Your q, patently ridiculous as was the premise of the hossy's thread trying to equate the unequatable.
This repub in the article is a pervert and a sicko. I do not stand up for guys like this. But libs staunchly defend the dim sickos.

Quagmire
05-05-2009, 04:46 PM
quagmire, I thoughit was about a 2. Your q, patently ridiculous as was the premise of the hossy's thread trying to equate the unequatable.
This repub in the article is a pervert and a sicko. I do not stand up for guys like this. But libs staunchly defend the dim sickos.

Lefty that wasn't what I asked you, I guess you have no answer.

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
zilly, you say an organism is only an organism if it's self sufficient. What? A human baby is not self sufficient. It's the most helpless creature on the Earth.
PHSIOLOGICALY it is

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 04:59 PM

Being students of real life physiology NO they do not

lsbets
05-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Talk about ruining a thread. What could have been a pretty entertaining thread about a loon with a penchant for humping farm animals and produce, turned into another 46/lefty ping pong match. :ThmbDown:

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 05:13 PM

I'm trying to equate the unequatable? Go back and read your initial post in this thread. You are equating a guy cheating on his wife, to a guy that had sex with a mule and would kill his son on a whim. Do yourself a favor and stick to the issues where the rest of the gang has your back. It's clear you can't handle this stuff on your own even with Tummy's lameness.

Sorry if I don't think Clinton, Spitzer and Edwards are as bad as this guy. I bet I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

Quagmire
05-05-2009, 05:20 PM
This loon does give new meaning to the term "getting some tail".

cj's dad
05-05-2009, 05:42 PM

Please enlighten me as when these parasites actually take on human form?

You sir are one sick dude !

46zilzal
05-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Medical dictionary

Definition of Parasite

Parasite: A oranism(this relates to the medical types of things like roundworms, trichinosis etc) that lives in or on and takes its nourishment from another organism. A parasite cannot live independently.

When and IF one removes said parasite and it can function on it's own, then it no longer fits said definition.

Lefty
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
It's not hard to see that an attempt was made here to equate bestiality with abortion. And the R's also with perversion when the left has plenty of perverts of their own that quagmire didn't use in his ridiculous q to me.
Ok, Isbets, i'm done, I don't want to trod on your entertainment.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-05-2009, 06:31 PM
They should have known when they asked if his dog was a Great Dane and he said "nah, she's only so-so."

chickenhead
05-05-2009, 06:51 PM
if I ever own a racing mule, I think I'll name it watermelon.

hcap
05-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I wonder about the mules' political affiliation. If it was a republican, I bet it is now a democrat.

Most who do get screwed by republicans quickly do repent :D

JustRalph
05-05-2009, 08:22 PM
I can't judge the guy until I find out what the mule was wearing

She may have been asking for it

btw..............PA..........you let him back in............now you gotta deal with it :lol:

PaceAdvantage
05-06-2009, 12:18 AM
I do appreciate you making this a Dems/repubs thing, when it clearly is not.Really now? You see, that's not how I read it...plus throw in the Sarah Palin reference that you failed to chastise...and...well....you know....

PaceAdvantage
05-06-2009, 12:21 AM
It's not a left/right issue. I'm not sure why you are trying to make it one. It's a values issue. I have a hard time understanding how someone can be so against abortion, but okay with screwing animals and would kill his own son to advance his message. Those are family values?The guy who was screwing animals...correct me if I'm wrong because I didn't read the entire article (or articles as the case may be), but I believe I did read a part where he has stated remorse for doing these things you seem compelled to want to discuss. Is that the case? Is he remorseful for committing his acts against animals?

Because if that's the case, then your "okay with screwing animals" is a bit misleading.

PaceAdvantage
05-06-2009, 12:23 AM
So I'm trying to figure out why someone thinks it's okay to sleep with animals and thinks it would be okay to kill his own son to further his message. yet he is so offended by abortion. Please read up on this creep and look at who you are defending.What's to figure? He obviously values human life (or how he defines human life) much more than animals...

What's so hard to figure out?

Dahoss9698
05-06-2009, 12:39 AM
What's to figure? He obviously values human life (or how he defines human life) much more than animals...

What's so hard to figure out?

He values human life? He would kill his own son to spread his message. That's valuing human life?

Dahoss9698
05-06-2009, 12:46 AM
The guy who was screwing animals...correct me if I'm wrong because I didn't read the entire article (or articles as the case may be), but I believe I did read a part where he has stated remorse for doing these things you seem compelled to want to discuss. Is that the case? Is he remorseful for committing his acts against animals?

Because if that's the case, then your "okay with screwing animals" is a bit misleading.

Remorse? He's proud of it. He jokes about it. As I said to Lefty, do yourself a favor and read up a little about this guy before you try and shoot the messenger here. or at least read the article...

PaceAdvantage
05-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Remorse? He's proud of it. He jokes about it. As I said to Lefty, do yourself a favor and read up a little about this guy before you try and shoot the messenger here. or at least read the article...Why the hell would I want to waste even one more second of my life reading about someone like this?

And for the record, the following does not make me think he's proud of what he did...this is a direct quote from the discussion with Colmes: "I was a fool."

Sounds like someone expressing remorse...or are we using a different brand of English these days as well?

Tom
05-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Medical dictionary

Definition of Parasite

Parasite: A oranism(this relates to the medical types of things like roundworms, trichinosis etc) that lives in or on and takes its nourishment from another organism. A parasite cannot live independently.

When and IF one removes said parasite and it can function on it's own, then it no longer fits said definition.

Like you when PA booted you? :D

Dahoss9698
05-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Why the hell would I want to waste even one more second of my life reading about someone like this?

And for the record, the following does not make me think he's proud of what he did...this is a direct quote from the discussion with Colmes: "I was a fool."

Sounds like someone expressing remorse...or are we using a different brand of English these days as well?

I figured if you were going to defend him.....which is what you are trying to do, than maybe you should read more about who you are defending.

Since you didn't read it, here is him "expressing remorse";

"No, a full grown mule," he says. "She loved me, though."

We both laugh, but I'm still trying to figure out the logistics. How big is this thing? The size of a horse, he says.

"All I had to do was give her an ear of corn." He laughs again. "She was a [prostitute] mule."

Yeah, that sure does sound like someone who feels bad about it. Is that how someone usually expresses remorse? Maybe we are using a different brand of English. When I read this on another board everyone joked about it, and everyone "got it". It's not a left/right thing. Regardless of his party it's a sick thing. That's the point.

Tom
05-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Too many asses in this thread! :lol:

Dahoss9698
05-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Don't quit your day job Tummy.

PaceAdvantage
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I figured if you were going to defend him.....You know, you're a bit of a twisted individual. I never, not once, defended the actions of this man, not even a little bit.

What I did was counter your statement that he did not show remorse. From the original poster's own article, he stated "I was a fool" concerning his illegal and perverted actions. That to me sounds like regret or remorse, however you want to put it.

But for you to take that as me DEFENDING him...very twisted of you...and not very nice.