PDA

View Full Version : Hull to head for Preakness

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
This son of Holy Bull is one tough cookie. He has 4 wins to his credit, and they were big ones of 16 lengths or better. Look out for this one. I wondered why he wasn't in the derby.

fmolf
05-04-2009, 07:44 PM
This son of Holy Bull is one tough cookie. He has 4 wins to his credit, and they were big ones of 16 lengths or better. Look out for this one. I wondered why he wasn't in the derby.
i do not believe he had the graded earnings to get in....did he?...i saw his last race and it was a powerful win!

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 07:56 PM
I don't know if he had the earnings for the Derby or not, but I've loved watching him. He is a powerful runner, and could be a great bet. I think I've found my key horse, along with betting some longshots. This one stands a great chance of winning.

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 08:16 PM
He's actually only 3 for 3, and the margin of victory for each race added up to 16 lengths, but who's counting. He's a real talented colt, but the original plans were for him to go in the Woody Stephens on the Belmont undercard. Here was Dale Romans quote last Wednesday

"The Woody Stephens would probably be the most logical spot," trainer Dale Romans said Wednesday. "He's never had a race around two turns. Coming back in three weeks against the best horses in the country, I just don't know that we want to push him that much."

http://www.drf.com/news/article/103370.html

I guess a 50-1 winner in the Derby changes plans huh?

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 08:22 PM
My error. It is 3 outs and 3 wins for Hull. I don't belong to DRF anymore, so I can't check out the article. I know Miquel Mena will be riding him, as he has in all his races, and I think he's a pretty dangerous horse heading into the Preakness. A lot of the horses will be coming back in 2 weeks time, just like him, so if he's as good as I think, it won't make a huge difference.

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 08:32 PM
He'll actually be coming back in 3 weeks, so he has that going for him. I would just be concerned with the sudden change of plans. He's clearly very talented.

uncbossfan
05-04-2009, 09:48 PM
He's my key horse. I loved him at 12-1 ML in the Coolmore Lex at Kee, but he scratched out. He has the ability to be special. I know it's early, but I would love to get 7-1 on him if a couple top Derby horses like Papa Clem and or POTN enter. I would also love to see Mena get a shot in a Triple Crown race. He is my fav up and coming jock.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 10:02 PM
I've already decided he's my key horse.

kenwoodallpromos
05-05-2009, 01:42 AM
He's my key horse. I loved him at 12-1 ML in the Coolmore Lex at Kee, but he scratched out. He has the ability to be special. I know it's early, but I would love to get 7-1 on him if a couple top Derby horses like Papa Clem and or POTN enter. I would also love to see Mena get a shot in a Triple Crown race. He is my fav up and coming jock.
Why would you consider a horse that scratched because the trainer did not like an outside post your key?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Why not?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Why would you consider a horse that scratched because the trainer did not like an outside post your key?

They thought drawing post 12 would be tough on the horse, being what they called "slightly unseasoned." It isn't going to bother me at all to key him. I think he's proven himself.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 02:41 PM
They thought drawing post 12 would be tough on the horse, being what they called "slightly unseasoned." It isn't going to bother me at all to key him. I think he's proven himself.

What did you think of his first two races?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 02:45 PM
How could you think he's anything but an incredibly talented colt. He won all the races, and took the Derby Trial easily. Sadly, dropping out of the Lexington cost him going to the Derby, but all in all I think they have made the right moves for this colt. The Lexington would have been his first time around 2 turns. I think they did the right thing in scratching him from the 12 post. It looks like it worked to me.

Oaklawn
05-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I had my paper bet on Hull in the last race he scratched out of. I thought I was pretty smart and was disappointed with the scratch. I didn't think he'd beat Silver City though, wrong!

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 02:57 PM
How could you think he's anything but an incredibly talented colt. He won all the races, and took the Derby Trial easily. Sadly, dropping out of the Lexington cost him going to the Derby, but all in all I think they have made the right moves for this colt. The Lexington would have been his first time around 2 turns. I think they did the right thing in scratching him from the 12 post. It looks like it worked to me.

No i agree, he's very talented...I've said it 3 times now. I was just wondering what your take on his first to races were.

miesque
05-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I've already decided he's my key horse.

I am just curious, how can you have already decided that he's your key horse when entries and post positions (not to mention PPs) have not come out yet for the race?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Hull has been entered in the Preakness. That's a definite. I actually don't care at this point what post he draws to be honest. There have been a few announced that are definitely going to the Preakness. The only other returning horse I'm slightly interested in is Friesen Fire if he enters. He was nicked and bleeding in the derby, and although it turned out not to be serious, he was given a "safe ride" by the jock. If he is fit for the Preakness, he could also be very tough.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I thought entries don't come out until Wednesday of next week. Did Pimlico switch it up and decide to take entries 2 weeks in advance?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 03:29 PM
I read that Hull is a definite for the Preakness. I'm going by what Romans and the owner have stated. I'm certain you will see him on the entries, just as some of the horses from the Derby have definitely stated they are headed fo the Preakness. Maybe offically it hasen't come out yet, but I don't doubt them.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Where did Hull run his first 2 races? I can't remember and can't check it here at work.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 03:42 PM
He won at The Fairgounds and Turfway before winning the Derby Trials. Are you testing me here :)

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm just happy to be off ignore.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 03:49 PM
LOL. I usually only stay mad for a little while ) I really have followed this horse, and always liked him. Scratching him in the Lexington left him without a shot to be in the Derby, but I'm not surprised they think the Preakness is a great fit for him. I'm thinking he's going to love Pimlico, and if I'm wrong, I'll come back and admit it...K?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm glad you've followed him, but it kind of contradicts what your first few posts say, no?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
I think I made some comments before I knew Hull was entered, but I'm not sure which ones you are referring too. I really had given up hope of seeing him in one of the Triple Crown races. I think I said I didn't think the Bird would win, and I would probably just bet longshots again. What else are you talking about? I actually didn't realize till the other day that the Lexington was what kept him out of the Derby though. I thought he simply didn't have enough earnings with only the few races he had. When I said he had 2 weeks rest, I was thinking as of the day I said it. Of course, it will be 3 weeks rest to the Preakness. I truly just goofed when I said he had won 4 races, for some reason I thought he had. OK, what else did I do wrong?

Want to talk about something else? I know a lot about Mullins :) He started out here at our little track. Be forewarned though, I have nothing good to say.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 06:55 PM
We can talk about Mullins. What did you think of Buddy Gil?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought I ran you off with that question. I think that is probably the first race that a horse of Mullins didn't get a milkshake to be honest. He finished 6th, and I can't say I was surprised. On the other hand Boise is crazy about Gary Stevens. That derby was 2003 right?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 07:05 PM
You seem real familiar. Have you ever posted on any other boards?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Long ago I belonged to DRF and played in the daily contests on there, but they stopped doing that, and I never went back to DRF.

BTW, Mullins ruined Buddy Gill. He was much better off with Jenda. He retired at 6 I think. What he does to his horses is unforgivable. He also has said that "horse players are idiots"..what trainer says that?

I also belonged to Hottalkers.

You reminded me of someone too. Are you by any chance from Canada?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Charlee!!!! How is Old Beauchamp doing?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:30 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: If you are who I think you are, you wouldn't be questioning my handicapping abilities, would you?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm not Trent. But I knew I had you pegged right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:43 PM
...and that is funny why? Oh, don't even tell me you are one of those buttholes from DRF. I know for sure you didn't play in any contests for sure. So, you picked on me on other forums too right? I'm thinking I have you pegged too, and my first instinct was the right one. I believe you always found scapegoat to pick on. My memory is coming back, although I've been gone for years. You want back on ignore again?
:sleeping:

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 07:51 PM
It's funny because I knew you were making that story up about Beyer. Like you made up all of those other stories. You still posing as like 4 different people or have you settled on one personality?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
I never have used any name but this one on here. Look at the date I joined. I met Beyer in 95. What is so damned strange about that. He was sitting on a platform outside Belmont answering questions. There you go again starting with me. I let it slip when you called me a liar, but I'm not going through anymore crap with you. You are a sick puppy, but then I got PM's yesterday telling me that. I'm going to find out how to report your posts.

the little guy
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
It's funny because I knew you were making that story up about Beyer. Like you made up all of those other stories. You still posing as like 4 different people or have you settled on one personality?

4? She had literally hundreds of names/personalities on DRF. Ah, the good old days.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 07:58 PM
4? She had literally hundreds of names/personalities on DRF. Ah, the good old days.
Are you guys stupid or just plain ignorant? I've been gone from all the forums for 3 years now. If you want to start crap, start it with someone else, because I'm done with you. Talk to each other. Sounds like you deserve each other.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
I never have used any name but this one on here. Look at the date I joined. I met Beyer in 95. What is so damned strange about that. He was sitting on a platform outside Belmont answering questions. There you go again starting with me. I let it slip when you called me a liar, but I'm not going through anymore crap with you. You are a sick puppy, but then I got PM's yesterday telling me that.

I never called you a liar yesterday. But I think I can safely call you one today.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Long ago I belonged to DRF and played in the daily contests on there, but they stopped doing that, and I never went back to DRF.

BTW, Mullins ruined Buddy Gill. He was much better off with Jenda. He retired at 6 I think. What he does to his horses is unforgivable. He also has said that "horse players are idiots"..what trainer says that?

I also belonged to Hottalkers.

You reminded me of someone too. Are you by any chance from Canada?

I have just sat out and read your posts....first, I believe you were the one who got on JoanieD for changing her mind(if I am wrong about that I apologize) and that got me riled up since she is one of the most plaeasant people on this board....

Next, look at you rpost and what you wrote on a public forum about Mullins....I have no clue what could be going through your mind writing that but it is pretty reckless and irresponsible and I would really hope you can provide some specific proof.....

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Mullins started out here at Les Bois. Why do I have to provide proof to you. He has been suspended for juicing his horses many many times since he's been in California. That should be no news to anyone. I do believe Joanie and I worked this out. Why are you making it your problem?

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I think you should tell your Hank Goldberg story Charlee. That's one of my favorites.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Mullins started out here at Les Bois. Why do I have to provide proof to you. He has been suspended for juicing his horses many many times since he's been in California. That should be no news to anyone. I do believe Joanie and I worked this out. Why are you making it your problem?

Because it is really reckless and irresponsible to present as fact on this forum that you know that any trainer "juiced" horses...I posted some similar thoughts when I first started here and quickly learned that it isnt kosher and have followed that thought since....

It is my problem because it was the last straw in terms of nonsensical, inaccurate and then slanderous posts from you and it is annoying....plus, I love this forum and hate to see it littered with such garbage...that is just my opinion.

when I first came on here, I got hammered, mostly on the "general" section.....instead of fighting with everyone, I looked at what I was doing and realized there was a better way to get the most out of this place-I would recommend you do the same but frankly dont care that much at this point what you do-just couldnt not comment on your nonsense any longer.

That being said, it is a forum and these are just my opinions....I dont know you, just your words and so I wish you the best on the forum moving forward.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Do you know how long I have belonged to this forum, and I've never had any problems. I'm wondering where all my friends have gone. There were some great people on here. If we haden't had a cheap claimer at Les Bois and weren't around the barn area, I wouldn't say outright what I know to be true. As we speak Mullins is again on suspension. His story is known by everyone that knows horseracing.

I think I can manage on my own, but thanks anyway.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:42 PM
I never called you a liar yesterday. But I think I can safely call you one today.
You have really overstepped your boundaries, and so you are going right back on ignore. You got in trouble with PA yesterday for calling a liar, and they run a pretty tight ship around here. If I were you I would back off Jay.

fmolf
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
i just wanted to say that i will use hull in the exotics i do not think he can beat papa clem

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM
DaHoss is intentionally turning this thread into a bashing. I've asked PA to look into it. I'm going to key on Hull, because I really like the horse, but I will still put money on all the longshots.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:53 PM

You don't have the right to call anyone a liar. I think PA takes a dim view of that kind of behavior. I would suggest that you start changing your ways Jay.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 08:53 PM
i just wanted to say that i will use hull in the exotics i do not think he can beat papa clem

I dont think he will, either....I still hope we get 4 to 1 or better on PC and I am praying for POTN to run and help our price out.....I wont be using Hull anywhere.....

Smarty Cide
05-05-2009, 08:54 PM
hull is definetly a toss

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 08:54 PM
You don't have the right to call anyone a liar. I think PA takes a dim view of that kind of behavior. I would suggest that you start changing your ways Jay.

LIAR

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:57 PM
hull is definetly a toss

This is a thread about Hull. It's not to bash him at all. Can you please put those thoughts on a different thread.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 08:58 PM
LIAR

You have been reported Jay, so keep on doing what you do best.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 09:03 PM
This is a thread about Hull. It's not to bash him at all. Can you please put those thoughts on a different thread.

I hate getting sucked into your vortex but my goodness, your posts are just too much not to be commented on...

You just got on someone for saying he is tossing Hull out....um, this thread isnt the "Hull is going to win and no dissenting opinions may participate" thread...it is for opinions....plus, I would think if you liked the horse so much you would have more accuate info on him and not have to be corrected constantly like you have been....

Next, you say you are going to PA because someone called you a liar....yet, you have the irresponsibility to claim you have proof that a trainer has drugged horses.....dont you understand the liability that you subject PA and the forum to with crap like that?

You say where have all the great people on this forum gone....you probably chased them away when you were on in the past.....now, please go back to analyzing Cigar and the terrific Triple Crown run that you thought he had.... :bang:

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 09:09 PM
You stalking me? It sure appears that way. You seem way too interested in my business. I asked the gentleman nicely to comment on his thoughts of Hull being a toss on some other thread. I think you should quit reading my posts if they bother you, and go about your business. If I need you I'll whistle...meanwhile please butt out of something that doesn't concern you in the least. You can't stick to your own batttles can you? You butt into things that are none of your business and honestly I don't give a damn what you think. You are a stranger on the net that I'm never going to see or want to meet in my entire life..so how about you buzz off now like a good boy.

BTW the nonsense you post has not gone unnoticed by me..funny stuff, and rather clueless.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 09:15 PM
You stalking me? It sure appears that way. You seem way too interested in my business. I asked the gentleman nicely to comment on his thoughts of Hull being a toss on some other thread. I think you should quit reading my posts if they bother you, and go about your business. If I need you I'll whistle...meanwhile please butt out of something that doesn't concern you in the least. You can't stick to your own batttles can you? You butt into things that are none of your business and honestly I don't give a damn what you think. You are a stranger on the net that I'm never going to see or want to meet in my entire life..so how about you buzz off now like a good boy.

BTW the nonsense you post has not gone unnoticed by me..funny stuff, and rather clueless.

I thought this was a thread on Hull, not the quality of my posts? Please stay on topic.

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 09:18 PM
You went off topic with your reprimands :) Like I care (huge yawn)..I actually find you somewhat amusing. You want to fight everyone's fights for them. Quite the gentleman or quite the fool? Which is it?

I'm not sure where my friends have gone, but it wasn't because of me I assure you. I'm the one that's been gone for 3 years.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 09:18 PM
You have been reported Jay, so keep on doing what you do best.

:liar:

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Jinxed]You went off topic with your reprimands :) Like I care (huge yawn)..I actually find you somewhat amusing. You want to fight everyone's fights for them. Quite the gentleman or quite the fool? Which is it?

I would like to think quite the gentleman....no name calling just opinions...as far as going off topic, you are quite incorrect-you took a thread that you said was dedicated only to praising Hull and used it to criticize Mullins and make accusations as fact, which I dont think is wise or appropriate...so YOU actually took it off topic. That is when I decided to interject....

Funny thing is that on a scale of one to 10, I think Mullins is a negative 20 and you and I probably share some of the same thoughts...however, posting what you did is just not cool. Like I said, I learned my lesson and was trying to pass that on to you.

as far as fighting everyone's fights for them, not sure what that means....the only example I brought up of anyone else is your name sounded like the same who trashed JoanieD for having the gall to change her mind....and yes, I do enjoy her and what she contibutes but wasnt trying to and dont need to fight her fights for her.

You seem quite talented at getting reactions out of others and hey, I guess that is a gift....and I invite you to comment on any of my posts that are "funny" or "clueless"_ I just warn you that if I think you are right, I just might chnage my mind and that would probably subject me to a tonge lashing like the one you gave Joanied....

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 09:38 PM
You have apparently not seen blasting. Blasting is what DaHoss did to me. Did I say something a little off to Joanie, yes I admit to it. I think we are OK now though. It was mostly her just changing her mind in one post, and I did not blast her. I questioned her really. We are good, so you should be OK with that. Maybe Joanie and I will never be best friends, but hey I have real life for that right?

I don't make a habit of butting into other's fights honestly. I think everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. I don't approve of calling people liars at any time. It is childish and shows immaturity.

You are probably right. I probably did take this off topic, but you interjected to give me a tongue lashing, so I guess we are even.

I hope you have a great evening :) I'll check for more funny posts when I hae time.

If you go back in the posts you will see DaHoss was testing me on what I knew about Hull. Apparently I knew enough, so I said "want to change the subject, how about Mullins"..I thought he was through with it but he came back wanting to talk about the guy. I thought I had the monkey (DaHoss) off my back with that comment actually, but it didn't work. My idea for him to shut up didn't work. Sorry about that.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 09:40 PM
You have apparently not seen blasting. Blasting is what DaHoss did to me. Did I say something a little off to Joanie, yes I admit to it. I think we are OK now though. It was mostly her just changing her mind in one post, and I did not blast her. I questioned her really. We are good, so you should be OK with that. Maybe Joanie and I will never be best friends, but hey I have real life for that right?

I don't make a habit of butting into other's fights honestly. I think everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. I don't approve of calling people liars at any time. It is childish and shows immaturity.

You are probably right. I probably did take this off topic, but you interjected to give me a tongue lashing, so I guess we are even.

I hope you have a great evening :) I'll check for more funny posts when I hae time.

:liar:

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Isn't it time you gave Mom and Dad a big hug and kiss and went off to bed? Living with your parents at 35. How pathetic is that? I almost feel sorry for you. You didn't need to prove to me why there is no woman in your life...we are way to smart for the bullshit.

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Isn't it time you gave Mom and Dad a big hug and kiss and went off to bed? Living with your parents at 35. How pathetic is that? I almost feel sorry for you. You didn't need to prove to me why there is no woman in your life...we are way to smart for the bullshit.

We? Which personality? Or is it the big tough guy who has to give me shots through you and is filling your troubled head with more incorrect information about me? Tell them the Goldberg story. It's even better than your lie about Beyer.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM

I only interjected when I saw the Mullins stuff but if I gave you a tongue lashing then I am sorry...I was just posting a strong opinion and stand by it,,,, I didnt butt into your fight at all....I only interjected when you said the Mullins thing and referenced your JoanieD comments.

I will say this-your posts are definitely unique and sometimes leave me scratching my head but whatever....you just hit a hot button with the drugs stuff that is there because I did the same thing. But as I said, we probably feel the same way about it.....now, I must get some funny posts together so that they outnumber my clueless ones:)

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 09:55 PM
I think we can share the space on this forum nicely. I can't say that for the little guy living with his parents though. Take care, and play nice. I really don't mind all that much if you want to interject..hey maybe I'll learn something too, considering the highlight of my racing life HAS been seeing Cigar race. I guess everyone isn't interested in that. At least you didn't call me a liar. You showed some class. I took a lot of pics at Belmont that day. I wish after all these years I knew where they were. I actually had a couple of Beyer too. Honestly, who would brag about meeting him? If I met Tony Stewart, then I would be bragging (a lot) Beyer was just an older, balding guy with glasses, and I imagine he has aged a lot more in 15 years. It was no big deal, and the conversation didn't go well on a cold, rainy NY day at Belmont.

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 09:59 PM
I think we can share the space on this forum nicely. I can't say that for the little guy living with his parents though. Take care, and play nice. I really don't mind all that much if you want to interject..hey maybe I'll learn something too, considering the highlight of my racing life HAS been seeing Cigar race. I guess everyone isn't interested in that. At least you didn't call me a liar. You showed some class.

Agreed, but I warn you, I am about to post a 70 rant about why Hull will never, ever win the Preakness.....:)

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
OK, I'm willing to read your opinion. I'm also betting the longshots, which although it sounds stupid, sure panned out this Derby. It also panned out with Funny Cide, Charasmatic, War Emblem and a few others. It's horseracing and any horse on any given day can win. I honestly like to see them in the paddock and in the post parade. That tells me a lot about the horse..if he's breaking a sweat or looking fit and ready to go. I don't get to see that here at all, but in a week I actually get to go back to Belmont, and I'm excited. I'll be playing the Preakness from Atlantic City.

So, you write your thesis on my lousy pick, and I'll read it :)

fmolf
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Agreed, but I warn you, I am about to post a 70 rant about why Hull will never, ever win the Preakness.....:)
he's gonna fill out our exacta, now lets come up with the third place horse for a juicy tri!

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 10:06 PM
It could be a brand new horse just entering. I have one horse I know I would key him with if he runs in the Preakness and that is Friesen Fire. That's still up in the air. I'm not liking any of the others a whole lot right now. I like Papa Clem a little. Do we already have an exacta? I don't remember us talking about anyone but Hull. Who do you like?

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 10:15 PM
OK, I'm willing to read your opinion. I'm also betting the longshots, which although it sounds stupid, sure panned out this Derby. It also panned out with Funny Cide, Charasmatic, War Emblem and a few others. It's horseracing and any horse on any given day can win. I honestly like to see them in the paddock and in the post parade. That tells me a lot about the horse..if he's breaking a sweat or looking fit and ready to go. I don't get to see that here at all, but in a week I actually get to go back to Belmont, and I'm excited. I'll be playing the Preakness from Atlantic City.

So, you write your thesis on my lousy pick, and I'll read it :)

I was totally kidding about the rant and just busting on ya for getting on the other guy for saying he was tossing Hull...gotcha!:)

Dahoss9698
05-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Is Fire2Ice or Old Beauchamp running?

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Does DaHoss not realize he is on ignore. He just keeps running his mouth. Luckily, I can't see it, but I do see where I am ignoring him. I hope he is enjoying himself. :confused:

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM
It could be a brand new horse just entering. I have one horse I know I would key him with if he runs in the Preakness and that is Friesen Fire. That's still up in the air. I'm not liking any of the others a whole lot right now. I like Papa Clem a little. Do we already have an exacta? I don't remember us talking about anyone but Hull. Who do you like?

I jumped on the Papa Clem bandwagon yesterday with fmolf yesterday...3 to 1 or better and I am in....should be able to get that with the big field

fmolf
05-05-2009, 10:42 PM
I jumped on the Papa Clem bandwagon yesterday with fmolf yesterday...3 to 1 or better and I am in....should be able to get that with the big field
i do believe we will hull underneath with a couple other longshots...i wonder who coa is gonna ride?maybe we can use one of the newcomers as our underneath horse .....we'll have a full field it looks like which is to our benefit... hope bejarano can give him a clean trip!

Relwob Owner
05-05-2009, 10:45 PM
i do believe we will hull underneath with a couple other longshots...i wonder who coa is gonna ride?

I say Musket Man, but given his strange behavior the last few months, who knows.....I am woefully uninformed about Hull and have to bring myself up to speed....hearing Musket man is in today worried me a bit but it will help PC's price....

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I thought he was talking to me about Hull. You said you didnt like the horse...I think I talked to this guy a day ago about Hull. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Back to handicapping Belmont for tomorrow. I'm just playing here online with little info, but it's fun.

fmolf
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I say Musket Man, but given his strange behavior the last few months, who knows.....I am woefully uninformed about Hull and have to bring myself up to speed....hearing Musket man is in today worried me a bit but it will help PC's price....did not know he was definitely in... i can see the two of them battling down the lane again!the time to study will come..

Jinxed
05-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I played Belmont with you tomorrow on the turf races..K? I think the 4th is a turf race also. I'm just winging it.

fmolf
05-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I played Belmont with you tomorrow on the turf races..K? I think the 4th is a turf race also. I'm just winging it.4th and fifth are turf races ....i am singling #2 in 3rd and playing a p3..2/4,5,6,7/1,7,8,9