PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else watched the derby 50 times?

Canadian
05-04-2009, 04:00 PM
I just can't get enough of it.... I love it. It really was the best possible result. Alot of people thought Durkin blew the call.... but I don't think... I really liked it... he conveyed the absolute hilarity of it all really well....... even how he missed him he was so far back and had to go back and call him.

cmoore
05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
I've watched it about ten times so far..It's saved on my DVR and only can be manually deleted..

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 04:47 PM
I've watched it about 10 times. Prado is whining that Dunkirk stepped on his horse's food and ruined the race for him...waaaah. He always has some excuse for a bad ride. I'm going to keep this on the DVR for a very long time to come.

rjorio
05-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Dunkirk was banged hard coming out of gate,grabbed a quarter in left hind. Prado had a legitimate excuse.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I honestly didn't see Dunkirk step on the horse's foot, but thanks for clearing that up for me. To much action at the beginning to sort it all out.

Shelby
05-05-2009, 12:23 PM
I've watched it a few times this morning on You Tube. I can't get enough!

My co-workers are sick of me talking about it, I'm sure :lol:

MNslappy
05-05-2009, 03:00 PM
my newest favorite moment in the NBC broadcast is, there is a shot of the first turn right after the field moves through it, it's only for a split second, but you see MTB at the very bottom of your screen just cantering into the turn. it's pretty funny.

Canadian
05-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah... I love that part..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjY-rrAoTl8

right at the 32-33 second mark.

cj's dad
05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
my newest favorite moment in the NBC broadcast is, there is a shot of the first turn right after the field moves through it, it's only for a split second, but you see MTB at the very bottom of your screen just cantering into the turn. it's pretty funny.

I will offer that he best not be doing any cantering at Pimlico's 1st turn !!