PDA

View Full Version : A Video Tribute to Mine That Bird

MNslappy
05-03-2009, 05:01 AM
The more I watch, the more it starts to make at least a little bit of sense to me. He's got one hell of a burst of acceleration and likely wins that Sunland race drawing off if not for the jockey asking him way too early. (btw, 800K and it's not a G3 at least?)

cMA2HC4s090

DDql4BENE6E

NsWB8e7K3GQ

ILYrdhaFP7s

AVFNVNqCMkY

dTaqTV7BbAQ

XqvPm3WWYg8

KJibbrDyBwA

Boris
05-03-2009, 06:45 AM
The more I watch, the more it starts to make at least a little bit of sense to me. He's got one hell of a burst of acceleration and likely wins that Sunland race drawing off if not for the jockey asking him way too early.
Thanks for the effort. Certainly gives a clue to what we watched yesterday.

BUD
05-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks-Funny confession to make-Im laid up 24/7 but there was one thing my wife wanted me to do--I say honey the Sunland Derby is going to be on--Then I said to myself--((What the hell will come outta that))--She got me ready put me in the vehicle no second thoughts to whom or what clues I may have missed-

Lessons learned from the obvious to the not so----My focus is not on dirty tricks my focus will be two fold- todays races and in the future the Preakness.

Thanks for that vid clip---- really changed my thinking..For the better.

JustRalph
05-03-2009, 04:13 PM
That Johnson fellow sure made a nice call........compared to the NBC call

he is growing on me.....but his race calls are really really busy........

Thanks for the links! :ThmbUp:

joanied
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
MNslappy...thanks for posting these videos...way to go:ThmbUp: I finally got some time to watch them all...that little horse can do some running...you are right...it does shed some light on this horse...I noticed Chantal Sutherland rode him twice...
I also enjoyed the interview with Woolley....it was a very good interview and now that I've seeen that...I like the man....that interview on the Derby walkover had him in a bad place...poor guy just wanted to make that walk with his crutches and what's his face would not leave him alon...geeze.
Anyway...glad i got to see this horse run his races...I just caught a glimpse of a new race headline...he's going to the Preakness...for better or worse:)