PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I'm talkin about

WinterTriangle
05-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Bloodhorse, on their profile for Mine That Bird, has no mention in his race history tab that he ran in the Bessmer Trust Breeder's Cup Juvie.

(Okay, so he was 12th.)

YET, they have that listed as a race for Bushranger, who came in 11th. And also for Silent Valor, who I think was 10th.

So, why was this race not in the race history tab for Mine That Bird, but it was in the history for Bushranger and Silent Valor?

Not that it means anything, I mean, he was dead last. But it says okay, this horse ran against better, not just at Sunland.

socantra
05-03-2009, 03:56 AM
For really detailed information, you might try looking at a past performance for the race. I looked at several different sets and that race was clearly shown in all.

WinterTriangle
05-05-2009, 12:02 AM
For really detailed information, you might try looking at a past performance for the race. I looked at several different sets and that race was clearly shown in all.

My POINT was that bloodhorse listed the breeders cup juvie for EVERY other horse who ran that race, but DID NOT put it in the tab under racing history for Mine That Bird.

I guess nobody else thinks that's strange.

An oversight, at least?