PDA

View Full Version : congradulations are in order

lamboguy
05-02-2009, 09:33 PM
for the connections of the winning horse in the 135th running of the kentucky derby MINE THAT BIRD. it was a great american dream. i am sure the whole crew will be pouring plenty of whiskey this evening and they will all wake up with an excederin headache 135.

congradulations are also in order to anyone that picked that horse to win. i didn't have the guts to play it.

congradulations to GARETT GOMEZ and his agent RON ANDERSON for picking the right mount in this year's kentucky derby. of course that wasn't so tough, the horse missed a work and lost about 80 pounds. and they were smart enough not to listen to same jiberish that the public has to listen to how great the horse is doing, and how well the horse worked.

now for all you doubters of JEFF MULLINS, he had the courage to scratch his horse today and do what's right for the public. he didn't buckle up to the pressure of racing a bad horse like a few of the other high profile traines in this race.

none of these trainers are getting called in to answer any questions this evening, they all went home to their family's and tomorrow they will go back to work like nothing wrong ever happened today. it really doesn't matter how much a misled bettor lost on their horse's, they are all millionaire's, and lets face it bettors are going to go broke anyway.

shame on all the media for knowingly and uncourageously misled the betting public, and helping to put another black eye on a great sport.

i learned that when you are on the level you do better in life than trying to fool people. when you start to lie, you have to continue your lies to keep the deal going.

i posted what i felt about a couple of horse's that ran today a few days ago way ahead of this travesty. i gave the reasons why i felt there was something wrong. i hope some of you listened to me and saved your money today.

Tom
05-02-2009, 09:47 PM
I'll reserve judgment on Mullins until we know what really happened. His word means squat to me.