PDA

View Full Version : Did Beyer Just Have A Heart Attack?!

HuskyDomains
05-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm sure he is anxiously awaiting the "heightened testing results"...

This trainer just won his 2nd race this year

Horse improved 20+ beyer after running a 46 in his first race

WinterTriangle
05-02-2009, 08:25 PM

So, you're assuming Beyer's orginal 46 was correct in the first place. ;)

sandpit
05-02-2009, 08:55 PM
The horse had never run better than an 81 in his eight lifetime starts. How he suddenly runs a 100+ is incomprehensible except for one thing: the way they treated the track all day was a joke. They kept pushing the water away from the rail, making it like the Watterson expressway right on the inside. And who knows this better than Borel? Nobody, obviously. the overhead shows literally every other horse off the rail, and all spinning their wheels in the slop. Run the race on a dry track and the winner wouldn't get a sniff. Kudos to Calvin for knowing the right way to the winner's circle.

Jinxed
05-02-2009, 09:48 PM
How can you not like this goofy guy. I didn't handicap, but did put money on the longshots. He gave this horse an awesome right getting him over to the rail..other jocks...stooopid today.

toussaud
05-02-2009, 09:49 PM
funny enough, I think when it was all said and done, POTN ran to his potnential and it was enough for 2nd. he's a 95-97 beyer type of horse, and he got beat by almost 7 by a horse that probably ran right at 100beyer.

WinterTriangle
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Musket Man did great, considering his pedigree not suggesting the distance, the boy really always runs it out! I thought Berajano did a good job with Papa Clem.....I didn't think he'd make it past 7.5F. PON did good on dirt----er...MUD.....kinda proud of him for doing that! I didn't think he would run good in the mud at all.

Exciting race. And I guess just like the "anyone can grow up to be President" I think it's GREAT that Mine That Bird won. I mean, that is so good for racing...it shows that it's possible. Otherwise, all the little guys would give it up and all we'd have left are the big syndicates racing horses. Okay, right conditions, and all that, but racing luck is racing luck and that little horse ran really nice in that slop!!!!!

PaceAdvantage
05-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Perhaps Beyer shortchanged the Sunland runners...I don't know...I'm not a figure maker, so I wouldn't presume to know.

Jinxed
05-03-2009, 12:08 AM
I met this guy up front and personal in 95 at the Breeder's Cup at Belmont. He is probably the most self-centered, arrogant man I've ever met. I hope this race keeps him up all night trying to figure where he went wrong :)

I went to see Cigar run his last race. There was no money in him, but I put him with a couple big longshots, and the ex. paid $84.00. Not bad for Cigar. For me, there will never be another like him.

pandy
05-03-2009, 12:10 AM
The horse had never run better than an 81 in his eight lifetime starts. How he suddenly runs a 100+ is incomprehensible except for one thing: the way they treated the track all day was a joke. They kept pushing the water away from the rail, making it like the Watterson expressway right on the inside. And who knows this better than Borel? Nobody, obviously. the overhead shows literally every other horse off the rail, and all spinning their wheels in the slop. Run the race on a dry track and the winner wouldn't get a sniff. Kudos to Calvin for knowing the right way to the winner's circle.

I agree with you, good analysis.

Jinxed
05-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Wow, has he got himself in a tizzy, because he thinks The Bird is incredible. I digress. Borel was incredible.

pandy
05-03-2009, 12:23 AM
So, you're assuming Beyer's orginal 46 was correct in the first place. ;)

One thing I'll say about the Beyers and all the other speed figures out there, the synthetic numbers can be way off, but it's not Beyer's fault.

Mine That Bird's Woodbine numbers are a good example, as are the Pro Ride numbers. Since these surfaces tend to be deep and slow, the riders slow the pace, which results in a final time that is slower than the horses can naturally run, consequently the speed figures are low. You have to be suspicious of synthetic numbers the first time a horse moves to dirt, a lot of horses are going to improve by 10 points or more.

JustRalph
05-03-2009, 12:35 AM
I met this guy up front and personal in 95 at the Breeder's Cup at Belmont. He is probably the most self-centered, arrogant man I've ever met. I hope this race keeps him up all night trying to figure where he went wrong :)

I don't think Andy is going to lose any sleep. everything underneath was very formful

Borel's tactics worked and the horse was up to the task. enough said.

Jinxed
05-03-2009, 12:38 AM
I guess I was just hoping Beyer had a bad night. I don't like the guy at all. You ever met him?
BTW, a lot of people had the horses underneath the Bird. It didn't help them any.

PaceAdvantage
05-03-2009, 03:21 AM
He is probably the most self-centered, arrogant man I've ever met.Really? Wow. I've never heard him described like this before, and he certainly doesn't come across like that anytime I've seen him in public or on TV.

Of course, I've never met him...what was your meeting like? How did this self-centered arrogance manifest itself?

boomman
05-03-2009, 03:34 AM

I went to see Cigar run his last race. There was no money in him, but I put him with a couple big longshots, and the ex. paid $84.00. Not bad for Cigar. For me, there will never be another like him.

Couldn't disagree more. I have spoken with Andy at many tracks over the years and at handicapping tournaments in Vegas and anytime I have seen him, he has always had time to talk racing with everyone! In fact, a couple of years ago I saw him at Del Mar and he was wearing a shirt with the logo "degenerate gambler" emblazoned on it and was laughing with fellow horseplayers about it............

Boomer

lamboguy
05-03-2009, 03:49 AM
How can you not like this goofy guy. I didn't handicap, but did put money on the longshots. He gave this horse an awesome right getting him over to the rail..other jocks...stooopid today.

and what a ride it was, borel looked like piccasso painting a picture

ryesteve
05-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Since these surfaces tend to be deep and slow, the riders slow the pace, which results in a final time that is slower than the horses can naturally run, consequently the speed figures are low.Wouldn't that be reflected in the pars? I thought the problem with synthentic figs is that the finishing margins are compressed (as they are in turf races) which prevents horses from earning huge figs.

pandy
05-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Wouldn't that be reflected in the pars? I thought the problem with synthentic figs is that the finishing margins are compressed (as they are in turf races) which prevents horses from earning huge figs.

The pars are based on the average times which are going to slower than they should be because of the rider's slowing the pace. Keeneland and Del Mar final times were also absurdly slow in many cases.

pandy
05-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Couldn't disagree more. I have spoken with Andy at many tracks over the years and at handicapping tournaments in Vegas and anytime I have seen him, he has always had time to talk racing with everyone! In fact, a couple of years ago I saw him at Del Mar and he was wearing a shirt with the logo "degenerate gambler" emblazoned on it and was laughing with fellow horseplayers about it............

Boomer

I never met Beyer, but one thing I'll say about him, his handicapping books are great. I was recently re-reading parts The Winning Horseplayer, outstanding. First of all, he's a great writer and writes with humor, so the books are easy to read. And his views on pace, trip handicapping, sheet style figures, Sartin Methodology, and the way he bets are enlightening.

ryesteve
05-03-2009, 08:51 AM
The pars are based on the average times which are going to slower than they should be because of the rider's slowing the pace.Exactly... and figs are computed relative to those par times. So if a track produces slow finishing times, that doesn't make the figs low.

David-LV
05-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow, has he got himself in a tizzy, because he thinks The Bird is incredible. I digress. Borel was incredible.

There once was a press conference with the late great Eddie Arcaro.

A reporter asked the question, "Do you think the jockey is that important when riding a race."

Eddie looked at the reporter and this was his answer, "I never won a race without a horse."

The moral of this press conference, Let's give the horse some credit for a move that I myself have never seen in 50 years of watching the derby.

If this horse never wins another race they never will be able to take away from him his brilliant win in Kentucky Derby 135 on May 2, 2009. :8:

That's why they run the race.

________
David-LV

Jinxed
05-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Really? Wow. I've never heard him described like this before, and he certainly doesn't come across like that anytime I've seen him in public or on TV.

Of course, I've never met him...what was your meeting like? How did this self-centered arrogance manifest itself?
It could be possible that Andy Beyer relates much more to men handicappers then he does women. He seemed to have a certain distain for women to be honest with you. I had time to chat with him just a little, and told him we had flown across the country to see Cigar race for the last time. He told me "I hope you don't think you are going to win any money on him", and he laughed when I told him the European horse I was putting underneath. In a rather snotty way he said "well good luck with that one". I was left with a bad taste in my mouth after meeting him, and that horse did place second, and the $2.00 ex. paid $84.00. He often dismisses horses that he really shouldn't. Like I said, maybe the guy just doesn't like women!!

I got to chat with him because Gary Stevens was born and raised in my hometown and we have known him and his parents and brothers for years and years. He personally got me an introduction to Beyer that I was actually looking forward too. Well, I've met him, and I have no desire to ever meet the man again. Nuff said.

toussaud
05-03-2009, 02:28 PM
funny enough, I think when it was all said and done, POTN ran to his potnential and it was enough for 2nd. he's a 95-97 beyer type of horse, and he got beat by almost 7 by a horse that probably ran right at 100beyer.

i nailed it on the head :) POTN got a 95 beyer.

fmolf
05-03-2009, 06:12 PM
i nailed it on the head :) POTN got a 95 beyer.
potn ran a good race i thought papa clem was the best horse in the race if bejarano takes him inside i believe he would have won...instead he went four wide to make his run and bogged down like everyone else but mtb

DrugS
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Perhaps Beyer shortchanged the Sunland runners...I don't know...I'm not a figure maker, so I wouldn't presume to know.

Gabby's Golden Gal - the pace setter in the KY Oaks - who steamrolled to a Sunland Oaks win on Sunland Derby day in her prior start ... she didn't run like she was short changed.

Dahoss9698
05-03-2009, 11:52 PM
It could be possible that Andy Beyer relates much more to men handicappers then he does women. He seemed to have a certain distain for women to be honest with you. I had time to chat with him just a little, and told him we had flown across the country to see Cigar race for the last time. He told me "I hope you don't think you are going to win any money on him", and he laughed when I told him the European horse I was putting underneath. In a rather snotty way he said "well good luck with that one". I was left with a bad taste in my mouth after meeting him, and that horse did place second, and the $2.00 ex. paid $84.00. He often dismisses horses that he really shouldn't. Like I said, maybe the guy just doesn't like women!!

I got to chat with him because Gary Stevens was born and raised in my hometown and we have known him and his parents and brothers for years and years. He personally got me an introduction to Beyer that I was actually looking forward too. Well, I've met him, and I have no desire to ever meet the man again. Nuff said.

Out of curiousity, what race did you go see? I'm not saying you made this whole thing up, but Cigar's last race was the '96 Classic and he didn't win.

dartman51
05-04-2009, 12:18 AM
One thing I'll say about the Beyers and all the other speed figures out there, the synthetic numbers can be way off, but it's not Beyer's fault.

Mine That Bird's Woodbine numbers are a good example, as are the Pro Ride numbers. Since these surfaces tend to be deep and slow, the riders slow the pace, which results in a final time that is slower than the horses can naturally run, consequently the speed figures are low. You have to be suspicious of synthetic numbers the first time a horse moves to dirt, a lot of horses are going to improve by 10 points or more.

Not to mention that these are 3 yo's. I'm sure he's not the first to throw a number up, that is 10+ points higher than he ever has, at this stage in his racing career.

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2009, 04:20 AM
It could be possible that Andy Beyer relates much more to men handicappers then he does women. He seemed to have a certain distain for women to be honest with you. I had time to chat with him just a little, and told him we had flown across the country to see Cigar race for the last time. He told me "I hope you don't think you are going to win any money on him", and he laughed when I told him the European horse I was putting underneath. In a rather snotty way he said "well good luck with that one". I was left with a bad taste in my mouth after meeting him, and that horse did place second, and the $2.00 ex. paid $84.00. He often dismisses horses that he really shouldn't. Like I said, maybe the guy just doesn't like women!!I think that is entirely unfair...the woman part. Maybe he just didn't like your horse.

I guarantee you if I switched places with you on that day and said the same thing to Beyer, he probably would have reacted the same exact way to me as he did to you...has nothing to do with whether you are a woman or not...

ezrabrooks
05-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Out of curiousity, what race did you go see? I'm not saying you made this whole thing up, but Cigar's last race was the '96 Classic and he didn't win.

Last time for her to see him?

Ez

fmolf
05-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Not to mention that these are 3 yo's. I'm sure he's not the first to throw a number up, that is 10+ points higher than he ever has, at this stage in his racing career.10 points!...i believe he ran a 105 in the derby for a 24 pt improvement...the single highest of any horse in the race this year...iwr jumped 18 when he made the move to dirt ....

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Last time for her to see him?

Ez

I suppose, although she does say his last race at least twice, while mentioning the 1995 Breeders Cup. Now that I look back Cigar did top an $85 exacta over L'Carriere that day. But he's not European, he was a NY Bred. I think the whole thing is made up to sling more mud at Beyer. Who for some reason seems to get a lot of crap from people, which always surprises me.

1st time lasix
05-04-2009, 11:02 AM

I went to see Cigar run his last race. There was no money in him, but I put him with a couple big longshots, and the ex. paid $84.00. Not bad for Cigar. For me, there will never be another like him. I have met him on two seperate occasions. once in las vegas and once in Florida and found him to be very nice and friendly. We chatted on both occasions and I nevr saw those poor qualities you mention. ALL of us have attitudes from time to time i guess.

Cratos
05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm sure he is anxiously awaiting the "heightened testing results"...

This trainer just won his 2nd race this year

The Beyers are not an exact science nor are they predictable entities. At best they are performance assessments which fall into an X% confidence interval.

Having said that and looking back at Saturday’s Churchill Downs race card including the KY Derby, the winners (except the turf winners) appear to “explode with energy” at the top of the stretch.

All 4 winners of the first 4 races won by margins of 5 or more lengths and 5 of the winners on dirt of the first 7 seven race prior to the Derby won “going a way.”

If you include the 12th race, it can be seen that 7 of the 9 dirt races on the card were won by horses with big winning margins which gives credence to both a sealed track and a sloppy track.

It wasn’t the Beyers, it was the sealed sloppy track.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 11:18 AM

At the time of the 95 Breeder's Cup at Belmont, Cigar was supposedly running his last race. I should have said it didn't pan out that way. I wish they had retired him as they said after his race in the Breeder's Cup and he went out a winner. Unfortunately they raced him again. The horse was getting up there in years. I'm not making anything up, and I have all the T-shirts to prove it. I went to a handicapping contest in NY that year 3 days before the race. I sat in the rain at Belmont and watched Cigar run a magnificent race. I could be wrong that horse I bet underneath him was European, but I'm not wrong about the payoff, and it did pay well with the favorite winning. Maybe he is great to all you guys..I on't know. This was only my impression of him. It was a cold and rainy day at Belmont, and maybe Beyer was just not in a good mood. I maybe caught him on an off day.

Anyone can check and see when the Breeder's Cup was held in NYC. What point is there in lying? I've been involved in this sport for years an years, and I sure don't make it a practice to lie about anything. Cigar won the Classic in 95.

Wow, "making it all up" You are certainly taking racing to a whole new level. Calling someone a liar that was there for the Breeder's Cup takes a pretty sick mind. BTW, I don't lie about things.

jjm323
05-04-2009, 11:29 AM
10 points!...i believe he ran a 105 in the derby for a 24 pt improvement...the single highest of any horse in the race this year...iwr jumped 18 when he made the move to dirt ....

Not true.

The other Birdstone in the race, Summer Bird, jumped from 78 to 99 in the Arkansas Derby.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I suppose, although she does say his last race at least twice, while mentioning the 1995 Breeders Cup. Now that I look back Cigar did top an $85 exacta over L'Carriere that day. But he's not European, he was a NY Bred. I think the whole thing is made up to sling more mud at Beyer. Who for some reason seems to get a lot of crap from people, which always surprises me.

How dare you say someone is lying about seeing Cigar win the Classic in 95? How dare you accuse someone of lying? You are some piece of work, so if you don't talk to me again, I'll be beyond flattered. There's a word for guys like you, but I'm guessing bad langauge isn't allowed here. Have a nice day.

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
At the time of the 95 Breeder's Cup at Belmont, Cigar was supposedly running his last race. I should have said it didn't pan out that way. I wish they had retired him as they said after his race in the Breeder's Cup and he went out a winner. Unfortunately they raced him again. The horse was getting up there in years. I'm not making anything up, and I have all the T-shirts to prove it. I went to a handicapping contest in NY that year 3 days before the race. I sat in the rain at Belmont and watched Cigar run a magnificent race. I could be wrong that horse I bet underneath him was European, but I'm not wrong about the payoff, and it did pay well with the favorite winning. Maybe he is great to all you guys..I on't know. This was only my impression of him. It was a cold and rainy day at Belmont, and maybe Beyer was just not in a good mood. I maybe caught him on an off day.

Anyone can check and see when the Breeder's Cup was held in NYC. What point is there in lying? I've been involved in this sport for years an years, and I sure don't make it a practice to lie about anything. Cigar won the Classic in 95.

Wow, "making it all up" You are certainly taking racing to a whole new level. Calling someone a liar that was there for the Breeder's Cup takes a pretty sick mind. BTW, I don't lie about things.

I don't deny you were at the Breeders Cup. I think you made up the story about Beyer. You obviously have some sort of grudge with the guy, which is fine. But, when you sling mud, it's always best to get the story straight, right?

Cigar was never supposed to retire after the 1995 Classic by the way. And although it was unfortunate in your eyes, Cigar won the Donn, Dubai World Cup, Mass Cap, Woodward and that Citation Challenge thing in 1996, as well as a courageous final race. Pretty good year I think.

LemonSoupKid
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Yes, that was the 95 BC Classic at Belmont in the slop, and L'Carriere was 2nd.

I think it's funny in racing that there would animosity towards women handicappers, but I can see why: Guys are competitive and racing is mostly taken in by guys. What's weird about this is that there are successful women in the sport (albeit small portion) along with men. The other thing? It's not a sport that any wide number of people (esp. at the track) have participated or actively participate in. If a woman knows what she is talking about and give good reasons, I'm all ears.

I will state that I am less inclined to hear sports analysis by women on real team sports that people have played competitively growing up. Reporting? Ok, but not analysis. Generally it is the rule that the worse looking a woman is, the better she'll be at the job (given that she's got it). This makes perfect sense from so many angles, I won't bother going into them. Is it true in all scenarios? No. But that's how life is, on both accounts.

Being a good athlete and growing up in male sports competition makes you look at it totally differently. Are there guys who played who are stupid? Yes, but you are going to get that in everything. A woman telling me about NFL and the schemes teams run leading to analysis, let alone getting in the locker room, is the biggest joke to me.

ps - I'd be very surprised if Serling or Beyer could play any real sports worth a damn. Just guessing. The odds Serling can play basketball, baseball or football are almost nil. I'd give Beyer a shot at possibly being ok.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I have no reason to lie about meeting Beyer, an I wanted to meet the man I had heard so much about. I didn't intentionally sling mud at him. I just reported how he acted at that time, place, and to me. Yes, there was word that they were going to retire Cigar, but they didn't do it. I believed at the time they were going to go out on a winning note, and it didn't turn out that way. Yes, I feel many men say things to women handicappers that they wouldn't think of saying to a guy. Being called a liar is an awful thing to do, and the person that said it can suck an egg. This crap is spewing out of the mouth of a guy that has been here 2 years, an egotistical jerk.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't deny you were at the Breeders Cup. I think you made up the story about Beyer. You obviously have some sort of grudge with the guy, which is fine. But, when you sling mud, it's always best to get the story straight, right?

Cigar was never supposed to retire after the 1995 Classic by the way. And although it was unfortunate in your eyes, Cigar won the Donn, Dubai World Cup, Mass Cap, Woodward and that Citation Challenge thing in 1996, as well as a courageous final race. Pretty good year I think.

Be gone with you. The people that know me on here know I don't lie. I've been around here for a vey long time. Go suck an egg, and get rid of the ego.

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Be gone with you. The people that know me on here know I don't lie. I've been around here for a vey long time. Go suck an egg, and get rid of the ego.

Ego? You came here, redboarded hitting the Derby, took shots at people left and right and I am arrogant? Get your stories straight before you tell them. Boy, for someone who has no problem dishing it out, you certainly can't take it.

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 11:51 AM
I didn't intentionally sling mud at him.

Could have fooled me.

I guess I was just hoping Beyer had a bad night. I don't like the guy at all. You ever met him?
BTW, a lot of people had the horses underneath the Bird. It didn't help them any.

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 12:02 PM
I know a lot of great guys on this forum. You are certainly not one of them. I think I'll go back into retirement till I see my friends around. I didn't like Beyer..so shoot me for that one. That makes me a liar? He was rude, and nothing has changed my mind about that. You, on the other hand, are obnoxious. You are a burr up your butt about something. You don't like women either? Figures. I didn't say a thing I took back did I?

Do me a huge favor, and don't bother me again. So, I didn't like Andy Beyer, so what. I also don't like Andy Serling at the Spa. Want to attack me for that one also? I admitted to hitting the Derby by simply playing longshots. There was no handicapping involved, because I didn't have a form. I've begun to do that every year, put $5.00 on longshots, sometimes it pays, and sometimes it doesn't. What's the big deal about hitting a horse simply by accident? I sure as hell didn't brag about handicapping that race.

What has happened to this forum anyway? Where are the good guys gone?

46zilzal
05-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Love him or hate him Beyer is the kind of FLAMBOYANT individual who is good for the sport.

miesque
05-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes, that was the 95 BC Classic at Belmont in the slop, and L'Carriere was 2nd.

I think it's funny in racing that there would animosity towards women handicappers, but I can see why: Guys are competitive and racing is mostly taken in by guys. What's weird about this is that there are successful women in the sport (albeit small portion) along with men. The other thing? It's not a sport that any wide number of people (esp. at the track) have participated or actively participate in. If a woman knows what she is talking about and give good reasons, I'm all ears.

I will state that I am less inclined to hear sports analysis by women on real team sports that people have played competitively growing up. Reporting? Ok, but not analysis. Generally it is the rule that the worse looking a woman is, the better she'll be at the job (given that she's got it). This makes perfect sense from so many angles, I won't bother going into them. Is it true in all scenarios? No. But that's how life is, on both accounts.

Being a good athlete and growing up in male sports competition makes you look at it totally differently. Are there guys who played who are stupid? Yes, but you are going to get that in everything. A woman telling me about NFL and the schemes teams run leading to analysis, let alone getting in the locker room, is the biggest joke to me.

ps - I'd be very surprised if Serling or Beyer could play any real sports worth a damn. Just guessing. The odds Serling can play basketball, baseball or football are almost nil. I'd give Beyer a shot at possibly being ok.

I really don't think there is animosity towards women horseplayers, at least I have never encountered it and I spend enough time at the track by myself that I consider myself to be at least partially qualified to comment. Now I have on occasion encountered what I consider to be patronizing behavior, which is different and I can take care of that (well that part might bring about some animosity if I am in the wrong mood :D ). I view it the same way I view being a woman in Finance, you got to earn the respect and those who don't intiailly take you seriously can learn the hard way

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I know a lot of great guys on this forum. You are certainly not one of them. I think I'll go back into retirement till I see my friends around. I didn't like Beyer..so shoot me for that one. That makes me a liar? He was rude, and nothing has changed my mind about that. You, on the other hand, are obnoxious. You are a burr up your butt about something. You don't like women either? Figures. I didn't say a thing I took back did I?

Do me a huge favor, and don't bother me again. So, I didn't like Andy Beyer, so what. I also don't like Andy Serling at the Spa. Want to attack me for that one also? I admitted to hitting the Derby by simply playing longshots. There was no handicapping involved, because I didn't have a form. I've begun to do that every year, put $5.00 on longshots, sometimes it pays, and sometimes it doesn't. What's the big deal about hitting a horse simply by accident? I sure as hell didn't brag about handicapping that race.

What has happened to this forum anyway? Where are the good guys gone?

I'd appreciate if you would stop the name calling. if there is one thing I have learned here, name calling will not be tolerated. You can play the victim here and make it a female thing, but it's not. You know that.

You actually might be right though. After a brief conversation with you, I can see why Beyer might have been turned off. Who wouldn't be turned off?

Jinxed
05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
It's obvious to me where all the great guys on here have left. They probably encountered the likes of you at some point. You act like you have a personal interest in Beyer...hmmmmm, maybe way too personal. :lol: Name calling? I believe you started this by calling me a liar if I remember correctly. What did you get called that is so upsetting? I know what is tolerated and not tolerated here..I've been here since 03,.

Carry on, I'm through with you. :bang:

Click-ignore :)

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 12:45 PM
You keep saying you are through, but you keep coming back. I just get a kick out of all the people that sit around and bash a guy like Beyer. Who has done more for the player than he?

Dahoss9698
05-04-2009, 12:47 PM
It's obvious to me where all the great guys on here have left. They probably encountered the likes of you at some point. You act like you have a personal interest in Beyer...hmmmmm, maybe way too personal. :lol: Name calling? I believe you started this by calling me a liar if I remember correctly. What did you get called that is so upsetting? I know what is tolerated and not tolerated here..I've been here since 03,.

Carry on, I'm through with you. :bang:

Who cares how long you have been here? Does that mean you can say ridiculous things and not be called on them?

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Jinxed is entitled to her opinion on anyone she happens to meet. I think Dahoss has gone too far by calling her a liar and that she made the whole thing up. That was completely uncalled for and unnecessary.

Too much overreaction on this thread...I'm glad it was closed by another moderator...