PDA

View Full Version : Einstein

joanied
05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Winter Triangle...
Your guy just won the Woodford Reserve in a thriller:jump: hope you got to see it :ThmbUp: :)

toussaud
05-02-2009, 05:05 PM
my cable dedcided it was going to go out so I didnt' get to see it. it does that whenever somehting I want to watch comes on. starts going off and on.

GaryG
05-02-2009, 05:09 PM
The old boy is as professional as they come. It was great to see him ship west to win the Big Cap on whatever that is that they race on at SA. Couldn't be happier for Helen Pitts, a fine trainer who is unknown to the masses. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

philofbelloni
05-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Cheers to Helen Pitts!!! Also, thanks to the ownership group for allowing this great horse to race another year.
Einstein has brass brass balls. No fear.

Tom
05-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Better race than the Derby.
Old Boy is a race horse for sure!:ThmbUp:

point given
05-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Cheers to Helen Pitts!!! Also, thanks to the ownership group for allowing this great horse to race another year.
The ownership group is a couple of jail inmates who stole millions from clients, cream of the crop :ThmbDown: I'm happy for helen pitts though.:ThmbUp:

jognlope
05-02-2009, 08:54 PM
I was just enjoying watched him trot out, the way he held his head, so purty.

deathandgravity
05-02-2009, 11:09 PM
:ThmbUp:

WinterTriangle
05-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks, Joanie.

EINSTEIN explodes all the *excuses*, esp. about surfaces.

Einstein never ran on grass, but won @ Santa Anita. He runs on turf, he runs on dirt, he runs on poly...........and now, he runs in SLOP and still wins! And not crummy races, but G1s.

THIS is a racehorse. :) He fits his name, he's a smart horse. And Helen Pitts knows what she's doin'. I still bang my head against the wall when I think about Curlin........

Can't wait to see him win Breeder's Cup.......again.

lamboguy
05-03-2009, 04:03 AM
The old boy is as professional as they come. It was great to see him ship west to win the Big Cap on whatever that is that they race on at SA. Couldn't be happier for Helen Pitts, a fine trainer who is unknown to the masses. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

me too

joanied
05-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks, Joanie.

EINSTEIN explodes all the *excuses*, esp. about surfaces.

Einstein never ran on grass, but won @ Santa Anita. He runs on turf, he runs on dirt, he runs on poly...........and now, he runs in SLOP and still wins! And not crummy races, but G1s.

THIS is a racehorse. :) He fits his name, he's a smart horse. And Helen Pitts knows what she's doin'. I still bang my head against the wall when I think about Curlin........

Can't wait to see him win Breeder's Cup.......again.

Absolutely:ThmbUp: More owners need to take notice of Helen Pitts...including Jess Jackson...he needs to send her some horses...the Curlin thing was a shame....
:)