PDA

View Full Version : Hor$ense Pro Finding a Tweak 2009 $58,000Super at Churchill on Oaks day

how2020
05-02-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't post that much(work a lot hours) but wanted to share about HorSense Pro 7. I have been using a software called Multi-Strats for over 20 years now. It is and old DOS program that can be very successful if used correctly. Well I am the kind of player that plays on weekends only and could play as much as 50-60 races a weekend. Playing about 10-16 dollars a race and than doubling that when using their money (usual 4 to win on top pick top ex and tri box). I turned my habit into my hobby and if I can break even over 8 week run I'm happy, can't get hurt to much like the old days (Born and raised In Merrick & College Point, NY). So if you bet on horses, playing too many races is a lose lose. But keeping me happy with a nice 1000 triple every year or so to keep me with a positve outlook.

Anyway, I needed a program similar to Multi-Strats but updated to today's times. I talked to a friend of mine from Connecticut. (Jaguar I met here on PA- A Multi-Strats user as well) and he mentioned to me about Joe M from California and said he made a program that was similar called HorSense Pro. So I looked around and found in on EBay and made the purchase. Out of the box it is pretty good if you follow the guidelines on when to bet and not to. Well, my style of playing forcing to many plays well I was heading in the wrong direction, it was costing me more than less because I could not find the correct Tweak or settings for my style. The options are unlimited but takes a lot of time to perfect.

I was using too many options thinking using Max would be more powerful. I was ready to give up when about 3 weeks ago I made it simple by studying the Weights of the winners and downsized the options to accommodate. Well It started to payoff, hitting 3-4 triples paying about 150.00 each on average for 1$ box. That last 2 weekends.

Well to sum it up Today HorSense 7 pro really paid off for me after only buying the program last summer. It had the first 4 horses BOXED in the today's 05/01/09 10th at Churchill Paying a $58,000 SUPER wow...... $7600.00 Triple
I only played the triple box for a dollar, and I'm really happy I took the time to Tweak instead of giving up.

I hope this could help someone else in sharing any software secrets they might have found.

how2020
05-02-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4449&stc=1 http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4447&stc=1

redeye007
05-05-2009, 03:33 AM
that was a dream hit :) :ThmbUp:

mainardi
05-11-2009, 12:40 AM
:ThmbUp: Way to go Howie!!! Always good to see a big score!!!

pb0724
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM
I just purchased horse$ense, can you help me with the tweaking of these numbers? It looks confusing.

I only have had the program for 3 days but played around with it for hours.

Appreiacate your help Thanks

you can e-mail @ pb0724@aol.com