PDA

View Full Version : Share your info on this race ?

MrHotStuff
04-30-2009, 10:36 AM
A quick thought on sharing info. I see there is a 60% chance of Rain. with that said i see on the bris page CC has a 57% in the money out of only 14 starts. only you reg. bettors would know if that is attributed to only 2 or 3 good horses that have hit the mud. ? Any help please...

Sharing info on here will not touch odds of this race. I will give you a comparison. I sell a Patented Boat trailer light. my sales have grown from 25k in 2004 to 50k in 2005, then 100, 175, and 250k in 2008. Annual gross. But I also spend much time on a So. Florida Fishing Forum. I go in there and offer prices to members, talk about local stuff, etc.

Even though i would do that, people would still buy my product. A few times i would have someone tell me that they would not by because of my opinions. But it has never affected my overall sales which should hit 500K this year. I think that and other Forums make up maybe 1/10 of 1% of my sales.

I guess you can see my point. many of you are great Handicappers, i reconize your login names from the other forum. Share your info here. It won't touch the odds, and GOD forbid you only score a 15K tri and not a 15,500.

Good luck to all !