PDA

View Full Version : Roman not making a pick

LemonSoupKid
04-29-2009, 06:49 PM
I like the writeup ... his top 3 coincide with mine, but I'll give you my order:

Pioneer of the Nile
I Want Revenge
Friesan Fire

I must say I am worried about the pace characteristics of this race. That 2nd or 3rd spot could be filled with someone loose on the lead. How fast do you think it'll be at 1/4 and 1/2?

jjm323
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Beware Alan Garcia loose on the lead with reasonable fractions.

Watcher
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
How fast do you think it'll be at 1/4 and 1/2?
My complete guess is 23 change / 47 change.

lamboguy
04-29-2009, 09:53 PM
my pick is going to be REGAL RANSOM

on top and win bet only, he will be an all or nothing in this race. lets see if this trainer can win this type of a race, he has won plenty of other grade I's in the past. his work looked good and he has a big shot to get the lead or sit second in this race.

LemonSoupKid
04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm worried about him, I'm not gonna lie, but I think the UAE guys are overrated and with DP being 19 post and unsure what they really have (their good looking works worry me) I'm playing against them

toussaud
04-29-2009, 11:13 PM
if the pace is that slow I think IWR wins it.

If the pace is anywhere in the 1:11 1:10 range I think dunkirk wins

lamboguy
04-29-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm worried about him, I'm not gonna lie, but I think the UAE guys are overrated and with DP being 19 post and unsure what they really have (their good looking works worry me) I'm playing against them

i agree 100%, but up until the work at churchill i was betting big money on FRIESEN FIRE, i didn't care for the way things are going for him, so now i am going to bet $20 on REGAL RANSOME. i had a filly by RED RANSOME that turned out to be a great brood mare, so i had to pick something, i picked this one. i also think that BIN SAROOR is underated as trainer. i think he does a great job. if i had big horse and his boss allowed him to train for someone else i would give him a call!!!!!!!!!!!