View Full Version : Egyptian Bacon.......on sale ...everywhere

JustRalph
04-29-2009, 05:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D97S574G1&show_article=1

Egypt orders slaughter of all pigs over swine flu

Apr 29 08:18 AM US/Eastern
By MAAMOUN YOUSSEF
Associated Press Writer

CAIRO (AP) - Egypt began slaughtering the roughly 300,000 pigs in the country Wednesday as a precautionary measure against the spread of swine flu even though no cases have been reported here yet, the Health Ministry said.
The move immediately provoked resistance from pig farmers. At one large pig farming center just north of Cairo, farmers refused to cooperate with Health Ministry workers who came to slaughter the animals and the workers left without carrying out the government order.

more at link

Kermit responds in a video.........
TAJJFSUu1hQ

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2009, 04:25 AM
Never saw that video before, although I see it's been around for two years now...I love stuff like that...awesome!

Never thought I'd see Kermit rubbing one out to Miss Piggy and giving a bj to rowlf the dog...can someone explain to me why Kermit was made to be Rowlf's prison bitch? Maybe I missed something there...was rowlf a drug dealer or something and Kermit had nothing left to pay for his fix? :lol:

I betcha all the libs on off-topic would be shocked to learn that I would endorse a video like this...I betcha they all think I would be starting some campaign to rid the Internet of smut like that....:lol: :lol: :lol:

[beging ddog rant]Silly simpleminded folk they are...[end ddog rant]

JustRalph
04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing............sorry...........I didn't know........
:bang:

geez..........take it down..........

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2009, 06:46 PM
I wasn't joking...I thought it was both entertaining and disturbing at the same time....what more do you want? :lol: