PDA

View Full Version : Another teleprompter goof

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 07:45 AM
by a goof !!

The idiocy continues and nary a peep in the MSM - what pigs they are !!

Obama gets ahead of prompter

President Obama’s speech at the National Academy of Sciences Monday morning hit a brief snag when Obama got ahead of his script.

Laying his plan for a President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, Obama began to name the members of PCAST listed in his prepared remarks – before realizing he’d already introduced them, earlier in his speech.

“In addition to John – sorry, the – I just noticed I jumped the gun here,” Obama said, pausing for several seconds as he looked at the prompter. “Go ahead. Move it up. I had already introduced all you guys.” The audience, which gave the president a warm reception, responded with a quiet laugh.

wisconsin
04-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Well now, we should be seeing every comedian, impersonator, even Comedy Central and maybe SNL jump on this one. Oh, wait, it's one of their own......

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Well now, we should be seeing every comedian, impersonator, even Comedy Central and maybe SNL jump on this one. Oh, wait, it's one of their own......

I'm sure that the writers for those weasly punks Colbert and Stewart are working on tonights script as we speak.

Steve 'StatMan'
04-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Guess he's primed to be his own Automotron at Disney's Hall Of Presidents

If we just wanted a President who can read from a preplanned script we should have elected Teddy Ruxpin. Or maybe we should have BO prepare and deliver his speeches in a recording studio until perfected, convert them into Teddy Ruxpin format, sit the little stuffed bear in front of the microphones and the pre-recorded speeches to the delight of the MSM while BO does other Presidential things.

46zilzal
04-28-2009, 02:39 PM
And these snafu's are anywhere in the same galaxy as the verbal dyslexic he replaced?

Tom
04-28-2009, 02:58 PM
EXACTLY the same, zilly, EXACTLY the same.

Unless you take it a step further and admit Bush knew what he wanted to say but had trouble getting it out, and Obama has no clue what he is going say until he hears himself say it! :lol:

Boris
04-28-2009, 06:08 PM
And these snafu's are anywhere in the same galaxy as the verbal dyslexic he replaced?

Yeah, the dude is brillant.

ThEAO0lt4Dw

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 06:19 PM
He must have attended the same speech classes as Caroline Kennedy.

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Well, at least ol' Dave is pickin' on Obama...that's good to see...maybe I'll start watching him again to see if it becomes an every night affair like it did with Bush...somehow I doubt it...

jballscalls
04-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Well, at least ol' Dave is pickin' on Obama...that's good to see...maybe I'll start watching him again to see if it becomes an every night affair like it did with Bush...somehow I doubt it...

i hope they give it to Obama when he gaffs his speeches. I mean he'll surely not do it as much as Bush as that is probably impossible, but it's always funny to see "intelligent" people who just can't seem to speak the language that well