PDA

View Full Version : Air Force One terrorizes New York City

ArlJim78
04-27-2009, 07:59 PM
nothing to see here, an AF1 type jumbojet buzzed NYC today and the Statue of Liberty with an F16 trailing. this mission was intentionally kept secret from the public. of course people in the area freaked out, stampeding out of their buildings. the mission? to update the White House file photo for Air force one.

so what do we call this?
- another monumentally stupid screw-up from this White House?

- an over-reaction by the people who should have known it was only AirForce1?

- a dry run?

Jn0tMMYEkQU

cj's dad
04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Jim, Please send me a PM in advance of the next thing (er, 1st thing) these jerks do that is positive.

JustRalph
04-27-2009, 08:17 PM
more here

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/04/27/smart-power-pentagon-freaks-out-new-york-with-low-altitude-fly-by/

Somebody lost their job today..........and a few Military Careers were ruined too

Greyfox
04-27-2009, 08:20 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/04/27/nyregion/hudson-480.jpg.

Dumb.

ArlJim78
04-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Bloomberg (http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/04/27/2009-04-27_plane_stupid_mayor_bloomberg_outraged_over_mili tary_photoop_involving_lowflying_.html) was not impressed either.

mostpost
04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Another example RIGHTeous indignation over nothing.
Bush presides over the aftermath of a natural catastrophy, and fails miserably? No Problem
Obama courteously bows to a member of royalty in that king's own country.
The sky is falling! He's a traitor!
Bush presides over the worst economic crisis in 80 years? What Me Worry?
Obama shakes hands with a fellow head of state. Hide the women and children!!!!
Bush shreds the Constitution in so many ways? Yawn.
A plane flies over NYC. "It's a dry run"
For what? Maybe Air ForceOne is going on a suicide mission against Nathan's. I can hear Obama now, "I told them 'no Ketchup on the hot dog'"!!

I understand that you have no validity on the actual issues and this is the only way you can vent, but GIVE ME A BREAK!

Snag
04-27-2009, 09:05 PM
mostpost, I hope I'm not the first to tell you. Mr. Bush did not make this decision to do a fly by.

Using your logic (or lack there of) the sun coming up in the east is Mr. Bush's fault. It must hurt for you to think.

ArlJim78
04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
i read where Obama was furious when he learned about this fly-by. sadly, some of his supportors are so brainwashed that they march along like the good lemmings that they are and defend the indefensive.

boxcar
04-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Bloomberg (http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/04/27/2009-04-27_plane_stupid_mayor_bloomberg_outraged_over_mili tary_photoop_involving_lowflying_.html) was not impressed either.

Bloomberg is an idiot. He knew about it and didn't bother to inform the residents and works in his city? He's a real sleazy snake in the grass.

Boxcar

Floyd
04-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Somebody should tell the White House about this spiffy "Photoshop" thing all the cool kids are playing with these days....

ArlJim78
04-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Bloomberg is an idiot. He knew about it and didn't bother to inform the residents and works in his city? He's a real sleazy snake in the grass.

Boxcar
for what its worth, he said he didn't know. some underling is taking the fall.
very strange event in many ways. not exactly comforting to see everyone pointing fingers at one another.

mostpost
04-27-2009, 10:18 PM
mostpost, I hope I'm not the first to tell you. Mr. Bush did not make this decision to do a fly by.

Using your logic (or lack there of) the sun coming up in the east is Mr. Bush's fault. It must hurt for you to think.

What in my statement leads you to think that I said Bush authorized this fly by.
I listed a number of serious issues where Bush screwed up. Such as; the economy, the response to Hurricane Katrina, the response to the attacks of 9/11, the use of illegal methods of interrgation of prisoners, the use of illigal methods of surveillance, the outing oif a CIA agent. (Yes, I have added a few things from the original....I could add a lot more) Then I listed the piss ass little things you and your friends have been complaining about Obama. There is plenty of logic there, but you are obviously incapable of seeing it.

What hurts me is to read the crap that you guys post here.

And if you think that Obama himself had anything to do with authorizing that
fly by then you are dumber than you think I am. Do you also think he authorizes bathroom breaks and collects the coffee money?

Tom
04-27-2009, 11:21 PM
You have to expect stuff like this will happen.......they put a classless doophus in the White House.

I want that teleprompter fired immediately! :lol:

What hurts me is to read the crap that you guys post here. It's only been 98 days........we's just getting warmed up. This is batting practice.

If you want a preview of what is to come, search posts by hcap, Sec, 46, Suff...........you will see the standard in effect here. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

mostpost
04-27-2009, 11:29 PM
From Tom:
It's only been 98 days........we's just getting warmed up. This is batting practice

So far, Tom, You're way below the Mendoza line. :lol:

mostpost
04-27-2009, 11:40 PM
You have to expect stuff like this will happen.......they put a classless doophus in the White House.

It's only been 98 days........we's just getting warmed up. This is batting practice.

If you want a preview of what is to come, search posts by hcap, Sec, 46, Suff...........you will see the standard in effect here. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

I've been here a while. hcap, Sec, 46, Suff post about important stuff. And their ideas are based on actual facts, backed up by real evidence. Unlike yours. Better get back in that batting cage.

boxcar
04-27-2009, 11:43 PM
And if you think that Obama himself had anything to do with authorizing that fly by then you are dumber than you think I am. Do you also think he authorizes bathroom breaks and collects the coffee money?

Not without a teleprompter, he couldn't. But with one, he has a 50-50 chance of getting a passing grade for those chores.

Boxcar

slewis
04-28-2009, 12:03 AM

It's only been 98 days........we's just getting warmed up. This is batting practice.

Hey Tommy,

Remember this one???

GW BUSH:

"There's an old saying,... fool...fool me once, .. [long delay] shame ..[delay] ..shame on you....Fool me twice ..[duh, longer delay, duh duh duh]

NOW THATS A REAL GENIUS!

samyn on the green
04-28-2009, 02:13 AM
I don't know what the outrage is all about and why these white collar office worker cowards were scurrying around like roaches. It was a harmless flyby and nobody was ever in danger, it was sort of like an impromptu air show. This is much ado about nothing.

The only angle with any merit is that it is a waste of taxpayer money to fly that behemoth up here to take some pics.

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2009, 05:55 AM
I don't know what the outrage is all about and why these white collar office worker cowards were scurrying around like roaches. It was a harmless flyby and nobody was ever in danger, it was sort of like an impromptu air show. This is much ado about nothing.Clueless post of the day award goes to you.

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2009, 05:56 AM
hcap, Sec, 46, Suff post about important stuff....and most hilarious post of the day award goes to you!

hcap
04-28-2009, 06:33 AM
I've been here a while. hcap, Sec, 46, Suff post about important stuff. And their ideas are based on actual facts, backed up by real evidence. Unlike yours. Better get back in that batting cage.Tom takes enormous pride in fact-less, support-less, link-less posting and crowing. I called him out many times on passing off his opinion as THE COSMIC TRUTH. Usually he accuses me of overdoing linking and over-facting :D .

I have been dealing with the preponderance of right wing fantasy based posters here since '02. Doubt they or Tom will ever change.

Except for the current volume of spurious and crazed ant-Obama posts, same old crap

Tom
04-28-2009, 07:40 AM
I've been here a while. hcap, Sec, 46, Suff post about important stuff. And their ideas are based on actual facts, backed up by real evidence. Unlike yours. Better get back in that batting cage.

Huh? You gotta be kidding! 46 and his rutabaga posts?
Nit picking on every mis-speak by Bush?
Come on man, kick it up a notch. You need better than that here.
:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
04-28-2009, 07:43 AM

Hmmmmm. Just a couple of days ago, a private plane invaded WH air space and Obama was quickly spirited away in hiding in the bowels of the building.
When Bush was evacuated on 9-11 he was called a coward by some here. I guess we all agree then, that this was a nothing incident and Obama is a friggin' coward, yes? :D

Marshall Bennett
04-28-2009, 07:47 AM
They probably didn't shoot the plane down because they figured it was simply Dumbo giving his family another guided tour . :)

hcap
04-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Hmmmmm. Just a couple of days ago, a private plane invaded WH air space and Obama was quickly spirited away in hiding in the bowels of the building.
When Bush was evacuated on 9-11 he was called a coward by some here. I guess we all agree then, that this was a nothing incident and Obama is a friggin' coward, yes? :D
This is definitely one off your dumber posts.
Congratulations.

BTW, who here called bush a coward for being evacuated? Maybe someone criticized him for handing the reigns over to Cheney?? Or staying out of action too long? Inquiring minds want to know.

Link? Or could this be another fact-less, link-less
'cosmic" pulled out of your butt-truth?

Tom
04-28-2009, 08:59 AM
No, it is here around 9-11 + a weeks or so.
Might be Sec, but not sure.

hcap
04-28-2009, 09:03 AM
You are wrong. Dig it up. Or bury it along with Obama is a friggin' coward.

hcap
04-28-2009, 09:11 AM
A quick search of off topic shows you calling Obama a coward 4 or 5 times. At least you are consistent. :D

BTW, 6x if you include "Chicken - N - Chief"

Quagmire
04-28-2009, 09:18 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2003/05/15/2003-05-15_just_plane_crazy_jet_buzzes_.html

Tom
04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
You are wrong. Dig it up. Or bury it along with Obama is a friggin' coward.

I am not wrong. You are lazy. Look it up yourself.
I will be calling Dipstick Doophy a coward a lot more times, so get used to it.

Meanwhile, kiss my new tattoo for encouragement to complete your search for the truth. :lol:

Tom
04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2003/05/15/2003-05-15_just_plane_crazy_jet_buzzes_.html

Interesting...Bloomburg knew about it, complained about it before, and yet did nothing? I have a low opinion of Bloomers, but this is pretty pathetic.

Show Me the Wire
04-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Another day another screw up for President Bumpkin and his clueless administration. I wonder what mess the bumpkin will be responsible for today?

delayjf
04-28-2009, 12:05 PM
This is definitely one off your dumber posts.
Congratulations.

BTW, who here called bush a coward for being evacuated? Maybe someone criticized him for handing the reigns over to Cheney?? Or staying out of action too long? Inquiring minds want to know.

Link? Or could this be another fact-less, link-less
'cosmic" pulled out of your butt-truth?

Maybe you did or maybe you didn't (call Bush a a coward) that's not the point as far as I'm concerned. Your buddies at the Daily Kos and Demwit Underground certainly did - so pay backs a bitch. Also, President Bush never handed the reigns to Vice-President Cheney - any transfer of power is a matter of law. i.e. when any president undergoes surgery.

Personally I doubt President Obama was ever briefed on the flyby prior to the event.

ddog
04-28-2009, 12:15 PM
unhinged, without a doubt.

That "terror" plane deal was really a disgrace.

With reaction like that displayed there is no need for any more terror attacks.

The one is all that was required.

What happened to American spirit and backbone?? Where did it all go? :blush:

I can just see Binladen and his boys laughing their buts off from whatever cave they are in. :mad:

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, come and get me you turd heads.

p.s.

it's just amazing to me anyway, the degree to which almost everyone jumps to the gvt this and the gvt that.
the gvt , the be all and end all of everything. another sad fact of life in this fascist state.

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 12:42 PM
QUOTE - another sad fact of life in this fascist state.

I really don't get it - you obviously hate your miserable life in the USA, so why not simply leave, seriously!

Would you stay married to a woman you hated ?
Would you keep a job where you dreaded getting up in the morning and reporting for work ?

I feel sorry for you; such a horrible, wretched life when you only have one to live.

Have you resorted to kicking the dog or putting the cat in the microwave?

Do you peek out the window and watch the kids play and steal their ball when it comes into your yard ?

Do you turn out the lights on Halloween and hide in the bedroom ?

Central America is inexpensive and close by and if you change your mind you're a hop, skip and a jump away.

Think about it, you know I'm just trying to help a fellow PA member in need. I think the term is "compassionate conservatism".

ddog
04-28-2009, 12:48 PM
insipid thou hast a new standard bearer.

Actually it's I trying to help the Pa posters such as yourself to see that you have been had for dopes.

The dunce hat seems a snug fit in your case.

Let's just say I feel sorry for you and your ilk, you need help.

P.s.
and on a serious note , these two questions show a moral lack of serious proportions , however it's in keeping with the "do it if it feels good" sentiment of the day.

Would you stay married to a woman you hated ?
Would you keep a job where you dreaded getting up in the morning and reporting for work ?

let me ask a more serious question, do you ever think your happiness could be secondary to anothers?
If seems not from you post.

GaryG
04-28-2009, 12:51 PM
QUOTE - another sad fact of life in this fascist state.

I really don't get it - you obviously hate your miserable life in the USA, so why not simply leave, seriously!.No CJD, this guy just hates his miserable existence period. What a way to go through life.

ddog
04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
No CJD, this guy just hates his miserable existence period. What a way to go through life.

you also have no clue it seems.

Glad to wake you from your coma once in a while anyway.

One could choose to go through life in a state of denial , that seems your choice.

goody for you.

Tom
04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe you did or maybe you didn't (call Bush a a coward) that's not the point as far as I'm concerned. Your buddies at the Daily Kos and Demwit Underground certainly did - so pay backs a bitch. Also, President Bush never handed the reigns to Vice-President Cheney - any transfer of power is a matter of law. i.e. when any president undergoes surgery.

Personally I doubt President Obama was ever briefed on the flyby prior to the event.

Now that I think about it, it might have been before the 2004 election. I made a comment about Kerry being a coward for, in his own words, sitting frozen for 42 minutes during the attacks and someone - Ljb? - whined about Bush being taken to a bunker out west, calling him a coward for not going back to DC.

BTW, the action of hustling Obama into a safe zone this week, when there ws an indefined situation unfolding - was 100% the correct thing to do.
You protect the president period. Noting cowardly about it. I just said that to get him riled up, after having told him repeatedly that I am doing it as payback for the first 100 days. Even when I tell them, I can still play them. :lol::lol::lol:

mostpost
04-28-2009, 12:57 PM
...and most hilarious post of the day award goes to you!

Thank You :jump: :jump: :jump:
Do I get a Plaque?

ddog
04-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Thank You :jump: :jump: :jump:
Do I get a Plaque?

Pa could take one down off his mantle and mail it to you he has the market all to himself these days.

:lol:

ddog
04-28-2009, 01:54 PM
this guy is no raving nut job.
read it and TRY to do it slowly and THink, if the word doesn't come to you that describes these actions I will give you a hint....Fa.............

http://www.hussman.net/wmc/wmc090427.htm

a couple of snips to get you over the hump.....

"Worse, last week, we learned that the Treasury actively encouraged fraudulent reporting from Bank of America, failing to disclose losses at Merrill Lynch to its shareholders when it was acquiring the company. The Wall Street Journal ran the following bit of testimony, under oath, from Bank of America head Ken Lewis:

Lewis: I was instructed that “We do not want a public disclosure.”

Q: Who said that to you?

Lewis: Paulson…

Q: Had it been up to you, would you (have) made the disclosure?

Lewis: It wasn't up to me.

Q: Had it been up to you.

Lewis: It wasn't.

As a result, instead of Merrill Lynch's bondholders taking a loss on their bonds, or swapping their debt for BofA equity, those bondholders will now be made whole for all of the losses that Merrill incurred, with 100% principal and interest, right alongside of the bondholders of BofA that are being protected. That's what these bureaucrats want during their stint in government service, that's how they advise our elected officials, and then their revolving door takes them right back to Wall Street. This thing is run by investment bankers and corporate bondholders for the benefit of investment bankers and corporate bondholders."

AND THIS .......

"Consider the economic landscape. The U.S. government is running huge deficits, selling debt to foreigners in order to make the bondholders of mismanaged financial institutions whole. This will put a claim on our future national output and allow foreign owners to scoop up U.S. businesses in the years ahead. We are also running a large current account deficit (though somewhat smaller than in recent years thanks to a collapse in U.S. gross domestic investment).

In order for U.S. financial institutions to earn their way out of the losses, they will have to accrue and retain an amount on the order of 25% to 35% of GDP. From where will they reallocate that amount? Well, prior to the recent earnings downturn, corporate profits were running at about 8% of GDP, a figure that was already based on unusually high profit margins (the sustainable norm is less than 6%). The personal savings rate was about zero, but has increased to about 4% as consumers have scaled back consumption. If banks were able to sustainably charge high interest rates on loans and pay low interest rates on deposits, the earnings of the banks would come at a cost to what would otherwise have been retained: corporate earnings and private savings. Essentially, savers will earn less, and corporate borrowers will pay more. To accrue 25-35% of GDP to cover the debt losses (which is a mainstream estimate, not a worst-case by any means), you would have to persistently depress non-financial corporate profits and personal savings by about 25% for well over a decade.

So yes, we can indeed abuse the U.S. public in order to make the bondholders of U.S. financial institutions whole and protect them from any losses. This was the policy of the Bush Administration, and has tragically become the policy of the Obama Administration as well. By doing so, we will commit our future production to foreign hands, or we will commit about a quarter of U.S. non-financial profits and personal savings to these bondholders for at least the next decade.

We can also allow bureaucrats to commit public funds that have not even been allocated by Congress, which is what we have done. We have all become dangerously de-sensitized to the sheer volume of money being tossed around here, and the potential for enormous fraud, misappropriation, cronyism, and misuse."

Greyfox
04-28-2009, 02:59 PM
this guy is no raving nut job.
read it and TRY to do it slowly and THink, if the word doesn't come to you that describes these actions I will give you a hint....Fa.............

http://www.hussman.net/wmc/wmc090427.htm

."

Interesting article ddog.....but I'm having a hard time connecting it to the thread's intent which was about a "flyby." Are you sure that you didn't mean to put it in another thread?

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Interesting article ddog.....but I'm having a hard time connecting it to the thread's intent which was about a "flyby." Are you sure that you didn't mean to put it in another thread?

Obviously, the crooked smokes are kicking in ! :lol:

dutchboy
04-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Air Force has estimated the cost of the flight at 385,000.00 just so they could update the photo's of Air Force One.

I will be waiting but not holding my breath for the busy bodies that complain about carbon footprints and the cost of the execs from Detroit to fly in their private jets to testify to open their yaps.

BELMONT 6-6-09
04-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Bush presides over the aftermath of a natural catastrophy, and fails miserably? No Problem
Obama courteously bows to a member of royalty in that king's own country.
The sky is falling! He's a traitor!
Bush presides over the worst economic crisis in 80 years? What Me Worry?
Obama shakes hands with a fellow head of state. Hide the women and children!!!!
Bush shreds the Constitution in so many ways? Yawn.
A plane flies over NYC. "It's a dry run"
For what? Maybe Air ForceOne is going on a suicide mission against Nathan's. I can hear Obama now, "I told them 'no Ketchup on the hot dog'"!!

I understand that you have no validity on the actual issues and this is the only way you can vent, but GIVE ME A BREAK!

Most post. I was there on 9/11 from when it happened until months afterward working for NYC helping fellow brothers, Unless you were there that day and saw what I and all the lost heroes went through don't make this a simple fly over New York City. for most it was a horror flash back.

JustRalph
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
A huge jet being chased by an F-16............

I can't see why anybody would think that was unusual............

come on........it happens all the time huh? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Secretariat
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
i read where Obama was furious when he learned about this fly-by. sadly, some of his supportors are so brainwashed that they march along like the good lemmings that they are and defend the indefensive.

He should be furious. I was as well. Just an outrageous decision. Hopefully, someone loses their job. Is Brownie still around?

samyn on the green
04-28-2009, 11:06 PM
I live two blocks from the Hudson river. It is a known flying corridor and has air traffic all the time including frequent photo op fly-overs. The river is also part of one of the approaches to LGA airport and frequently has low flying jets on final approach for LGA runway 13. (http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/LGA/IAP/RIVER+VISUAL+RWY+13/pdf)

http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/LGA/IAP/RIVER+VISUAL+RWY+13/png/1

Rookies
04-28-2009, 11:25 PM
The Windbag show had an odd proposition from a Di(oops almost :lol: ) tto Head for this odd event. Although still okayed by that White House military doofus, this guy suggested that the crew of AF One get these shots, so that when various Air bases across America "host" them, they give them a small, signed token ( picture) of the plane in some symbolic place.

Flushed, although he wasn't totally convinced, didn't pull the b.s. card out of his pocket either. The pretext is that you don't tip all manner of people off ahead of the arrival of AF One... but still.. downtown NYC ... maybe skip those stills forever !

cj's dad
04-29-2009, 07:48 AM
Surprising that the fly by wasn't over Mecca !!

Tom
04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
He should be furious. I was as well. Just an outrageous decision. Hopefully, someone loses their job. Is Brownie still around?

As CNC, it is OBAMA who should be fired! :lol:

You mean to tell me AF1 is out and the CNC is not aware of it?

Just another bus accident - Obama is throwing the AF under the bus this time. Can this guy ever just admit he is wrong????????

Fitting end to his 100 days of spending and apologizing.

JustRalph
04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Surprising that the fly by wasn't over Mecca !!

WoW! Good one!

Or maybe the Capital of Kenya............ :lol:

ArlJim78
05-05-2009, 06:06 PM
okay so the Top Secret cia torture records and photos and names, must be made public. but the publicity photos that were supposedly taken of Air Force One over NY will not be released to the public (http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009/news/regionalnews/phantom_air_farce_pictures_167671.htm). huh? if taxpayers spent $300,000 for this stunt, why aren't we allowed to see these magnificient photos? Why take photos and not make them public? Are they top secret?

I for one don't believe the whole photo-op story and think this should be investigated.

"The photos have not technically been "classified," a White House aide said, but they are being kept from public view."

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
The whole thing smells very, very odd.

There's no way I can believe an intelligent, supposedly compassionate man like Obama or anyone in his administration would authorize what happned over Manhattan that day...and not even tell the MAYOR about it...

Supposedly they told NYPD, but then told NYPD not to tell anyone else?

Like I said, the whole thing stinks.

Tom
05-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Obama will not release photos that will embarrass HIM, but will release photos of Abu Grad, which will do no good for the country. Guess we know where this COWARD's loyalties lie.

FOX news has file FOIA to get them, an dtney are holding a contest - Photoshop AF1 over other intersting backgrounds. They mused this morning that if the photos are released and cpompared to Photshoped ones, we will all see what a tremendous waste of taxpayer dollars by OBama.

Bwaaaaaaacccck Obama! Coward N Chief strikes again.

newtothegame
05-09-2009, 05:46 AM
:bang: wheres the outrage over this expense???? :bang:

The Air Force estimates the photo shoot cost taxpayers $328,835

NBC News and news services
updated 5:31 p.m. ET, Fri., May 8, 2009 function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633774150739370000');

WASHINGTON - A top White House aide resigned Friday for his role in Air Force One's $328,835 photo-op flyover above New York City that sparked panic and flashbacks to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Louis Caldera said the controversy had made it impossible for him to effectively lead the White House Military Office. "Moreover, it has become a distraction in the important work you are doing as president," Caldera said in his resignation letter to President Barack Obama.

The sight of the huge passenger jet and an F-16 fighter plane flying past the Statue of Liberty and the lower Manhattan financial district sent panicked office workers streaming into the streets on April 27. Obama said it would not happen again.

more at the link......
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30643376/ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30643376/)

JustRalph
05-09-2009, 07:59 AM
more here

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/04/27/smart-power-pentagon-freaks-out-new-york-with-low-altitude-fly-by/

Somebody lost their job today..........and a few Military Careers were ruined too

Read it an weep............ one job lost............a couple of Colonel's re-assigned............. :bang:

http://static.cbslocal.com/station/wcbs/docs/flyover.pdf

Tom
05-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Another one under the bus.
And another one gone, another one gone,

8kZD4ERfpes

ArlJim78
05-09-2009, 11:32 AM
heh

http://wizbangblog.com/images/2009/05/scareforceone2.jpg