PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Fantasy

MickJ26
04-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Has anyone heard or read what kind of speed figure Mr. Fantasy earned in the Withers? He sure looks ready for the Peter Pan or Preakness, whichever Kiaran decides.
Thanks.

Stevie Belmont
04-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Had this guy on my original Derby 12 at #8 after his strong maiden and allowance win.

I was dissapointed a bit after the Gotham. He did not look all that great before the race and ran into IWR. I like Mr. Fantasy, he is a fast horse. I have to say IWR has moved up even more after watching his big win yesterday. If QR is out, I have some serious thinking to do, but it's narrowed down to a few.

Met Mile looks to be the target.

MickJ26
04-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Had this guy on my original Derby 12 at #8 after his strong maiden and allowance win.

I was dissapointed a bit after the Gotham. He did not look all that great before the race and ran into IWR. I like Mr. Fantasy, he is a fast horse. I have to say IWR has moved up even more after watching his big win yesterday. If QR is out, I have some serious thinking to do, but it's narrowed down to a few.

Met Mile looks to be the target.

The Met Mile would be an interesting spot.
I'd imagine he'd get a serious weight advantage as a three year old.
Following in the footsteps of the great Holy Bull.
I guess Kiaran and West Point want to keep him at a mile or less.

OTM Al
04-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Mr. Fantasy is a very high strung horse. He had trouble again in the paddock Saturday, but was able to overcome. Unless they can calm him down some, I would not like to see him in a crowded situation.

cj
04-27-2009, 09:43 AM
His Beyer is 102.

MickJ26
04-27-2009, 10:28 AM
His Beyer is 102.

Many thanks, CJ.