PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft

Pick Six Syndicate
04-25-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/tracker#dt-by-round-input:1

michiken
04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Worst defense in the NFL and the Lions pick two offensive players with picks 1 and 20?

Robert Fischer
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Worst defense in the NFL and the Lions pick two offensive players with picks 1 and 20?

Offense sells tickets... Defense wins championships

Surprised nobody has picked Rey Maualuga yet. Apparently had some off field issues and a weaker than expected combine. One of the best on the field.

rastajenk
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Off field issues ----> Who Dey Bengals!

I didn't know yet he had issues. But I'm sure I'll hear about it plenty from the local scene. And Andre Smith, and adding Tank Johnson...it's like old times, baby!

:faint:

JustRalph
04-25-2009, 10:06 PM

and they give the kid 40 million in guaranteed money

rastajenk
04-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I'm not seeing the Stafford thing. Or Sanchez, for that matter. I can see first round, I guess; and I understand the notion of the deeper into the round, the less likely a team needs a new QB. But I think next year's crop will be better, and anybody can go out and get a used signal caller to keep the seat warm for a while. And the guy from K-State...really? Some head-scratchin' picks this year, fer sure.

There's a reason the Raiders have stunk this decade. It was clearly on display today.

RaceBookJoe
04-26-2009, 10:34 AM
I feel bad for raider fans...davis has completely lost it. 2 stupid picks. rbj

OTM Al
04-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I feel bad for raider fans...davis has completely lost it. 2 stupid picks. rbj

Funniest/saddest comment I ever heard on the Raiders was on a radio call in show where the caller said "Its a good thing that Al Davis isn't alive to see what's happened to the Raiders."

rrbauer
04-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Funniest/saddest comment I ever heard on the Raiders was on a radio call in show where the caller said "Its a good thing that Al Davis isn't alive to see what's happened to the Raiders."

Depends on your definition of "alive". :)

JustRalph
04-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Below you can see the Bengals first round draft choice..........

This shot was taken just prior to the Cincinnati Police Photographer arriving for the " Pre-Arrest" Photo Program that they have started in Cincy........

It will save time during the Summer Rush when Bengal players start acting up again

philofbelloni
04-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Peter King noted in his MMQB that Mel Kiper had the safety the Raiders took at 49 as the 73rd best safety....Not the 73rd best player, the 73rd best SAFETY
If the NFL wouldn't intervene to shitcan Matt Millen, they sure won't bother wrestling the team away from Al "Speed Kills" Davis.