PDA

View Full Version : Horse Nonsense

Suff
04-24-2003, 08:01 PM
I have a 6 YO Niece that spends alot of Sunday Afternoons with me. She's the greatest. Her Mom Thinks we Color and Read Books Together. Actually........ I Put her on My lap...and we play Aqueduct together.... Is the DRF, childrens reading? She loves the Horses.....and she loves playing them with Uncle Michael.

She has her own E-Mail address and during the week I send her an e-mail or something Goofy I find on the WEB. Someone sent me this , this week.....and she loved it. So did I.

http://www.oletuculo.com/posts/hestekor.swf

Dave Schwartz
04-24-2003, 08:21 PM
Suff,

That was good! What a quartet!

Dave

Suff
04-24-2003, 08:41 PM
yea....I thought that was the greatest Thing. I sent it to her and she loved it. When I got in from work...she had called and played it into my answering machine. Then I called her and she played it on her Computer and I played it on mine..and we sang along. It was hilarous. Belly Laughing with my Angel.

Lefty
04-24-2003, 10:34 PM
ahhh, nothin' so great as grandkids.

PaceAdvantage
04-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Suff,

Someone sent me that link a while ago....sorry I didn't post it here first. I thought the singing horses were quite entertaining, a bit haunting and a tad hypnotic!!! LOL

If you can get them in sync, it's also quite musical....LMAO

==PA

WINMANWIN
04-25-2003, 01:11 AM
I went to the site and got a nice laugh. After today's AQUE
action I needed to feel better.......Hate when I have days
where 2 shoulda, woulda's RUIN my day. In 1 pik 3, the steed
I leave off the tkt, buries me. In the last race today, Im alive
3 deep in pik 4's and another who I have marked to play, and
dont, OF COURSE WINS.....Thats pretty hard to do, on 1 race
card. :eek:

freeneasy
04-25-2003, 03:44 AM
Should have bet Alysweep the day he ran in two different races and won em both. an that aint no lyn
see Pace Capt'n thread in handicapping