PDA

View Full Version : Determined Again

eastie
04-23-2009, 05:07 PM
a masterful job by Victor Santiago for being heads up enough to know that was Flo's Honor coming up to run by him. He knew that if he went out to take a look at her(Flo) that she would head for the hills, the hanging dog that she is. When Gimme Getme (0-34) beat her last time, that was it for her forever. Nice job Victor. I'm surprised more guys don't use that move more often especially if there are hangers in the race.

silverbull271
04-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Tht horse is a RAT......He almost came down for that move.....

THAT WHOLE FIELD WAS GARBAGE!

eastie
04-24-2009, 09:21 AM
Almost came down ? ........explain how one can "almost" come down. He was well clear of the other horse so he didn't come down. It was a smart move by Santiago plain and simple

fmolf
04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
i had the one in the second half of my doubles along with the 1/5,9 exacta so for me it was a bad beat i thought they should have taken him down.. he was not well clear and it is a dangerous move ... if the horses clip heels one would be going down and a scary pile up may have ensued.....flo's honor moving faster than determined again when the incident happened another instance of gutless stewards.... if contessa or pletcher or levine or mcglaughlin trained the horse... determined again would have come down!